Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
2nd Division - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
2nd Division - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
2nd Division - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
2nd Division - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
2nd Division - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
2nd Division - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
2nd Division - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
2nd Division - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
2nd Division - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
2nd Division - Page 2 Vote_lcap2nd Division - Page 2 Voting_bar2nd Division - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The Boss
2nd Division - Page 2 Vote_lcap2nd Division - Page 2 Voting_bar2nd Division - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

2nd Division

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sendo Todomeru

2nd Division - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division   2nd Division - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/11/2010, 7:42 pm

((Entering topic, walking towards Nashihiko and Tetsu.))
Back to top Go down
Tetsu Kurogane

Tetsu Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division   2nd Division - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/14/2010, 11:21 pm

"Hai. I understand," said Tetsu as he watched the shinigami, barely able to even get a good glance. "Umm... Captain... I have a few questions... I have heard a bit about these Espada... I know that they are deadly and I will surely die if I come face to face with one... So... Well.. Will you hear out my questions, and hopefully answer them?" he asked, needing to know a few things to help himself out.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division   2nd Division - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/15/2010, 1:48 am

Stopping and coming to a halt Nashihiko gave tetsu a nod before letting him continue with his questions. If he could answer them he would if not then it was something Tetsu had to learn himself. Either way it was what it was.

From a distance Nashihiko felt a familiar pressure closing in on them. For him it was easy to regonize the signature, but for Tetsu he hihgly doubted he would even notice it.
Back to top Go down
Sendo Todomeru

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division   2nd Division - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/15/2010, 6:59 pm

Second Division Vice-captain, Sendo Todomeru, began to approach the office of his captain. It was a wonderful day outside and he had decided that it would be a wonderful day for a sparring match. His blade within the firm grasp of his hand, he sought out his captain hoping that he would be in his office, though was somewhat suprised to see that someone had already beaten him to the punch as he noticed the door to his office blown off of its hinges.

'It looks as though someone has been having fun without me,' he thought to himself, noticing the huge crater in the courtyard. He recognised his captain walking along one of the pathways within the Second Division Barracks, accompanied by a young shinigami he could not identify. His curiosity peaked, he flash stepped next to his captain and promptly greeted him.

"Greetings, Captain Kishu, how are you today?"

He then leaned forward and turned his head towards Tetsu, "I do not believe that we have met before. May I inquire your name?" he asked before pulling his head back and loking forward once again.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu Kurogane

Tetsu Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division   2nd Division - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/24/2010, 3:49 pm

Tetsu's eyes widened momentarilly at the appearance of the Vice-Captain. "Hello sir," said Tetsu as he recognized the uniform, not really knowing the shinigami by appearance. Tetsu quickly bowed and said, "I am Tetsu Kurogane, new squad member." Tetsu held the bow for a moment before lifting up straight. "It is nice to meet you Vice-Captain Todomeru."

Tetsu then turned to the Captain and continued on with his question. "Well sir. I would like to know how you achieved Shikai. I know it takes alot of training and certain other aspects, but that is usually for a single Zanpakuto. I have dual Zanpakuto, both looking different. I am not sure about where I should start. Whether my Zanpakuto are Element based, Kido based, or Melee based. Well... Back to the question. How did you achieve Shikai?" said Tetsu as he looked at his own twin Zanpakuto through most of what he said before turning his attention toward the Captain again.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division   2nd Division - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/17/2010, 9:18 pm

Look over at the ever expanding sky looming over Soul Society Captain kishu blinked but once before turning his attention of Tetsu and his question. "Every Zanpakuto is different. You much learn to trust your zanpakuto and it will do the same. it is apart of you. You know what it is because it is you. Look within and it will reveal to you it's nature. Even before you came anywhere close to me I noticed you coming. It screams for you to notice it, but but only need to open your mind and accept it."

Beginning to walk again Captain kishu took small slow steps that for all truth made no sound at all even. As his clothes swayed with each gentle breeze that came thourgh it still lay as quiet as it had not disturbed nothing at all.

"Sendo are we ready for our trip to the human world?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division   2nd Division - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd Division
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2