Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
2nd Division Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
2nd Division Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
2nd Division Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
2nd Division Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
2nd Division Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
2nd Division Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
2nd Division Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
2nd Division Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
2nd Division Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
2nd Division Vote_lcap2nd Division Voting_bar2nd Division Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

2nd Division

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tetsu Kurogane

Tetsu Kurogane

2nd Division Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Division   2nd Division Icon_minitime11/7/2010, 7:56 pm

Tetsu Kurogane walked through the 2nd Division Barracks. It was his first day in the 2nd Division and so he was getting to know his division's Barracks. He had been walking around for a few hours before he finally chose a destination. He had asked a few of the squad memebers for the location of his destination.

Tetsu made his way toward the 2nd Division's Captain's quarters. His twin zanpakuto hung on his sides. His red hilted Zanpakuto hung on his left side, while his white hilted Zanpakuto hung on his right. His hands rested on the hilts, this made Tetsu feel at peace. When he arrived at the door to the Captain's room, he knocked.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

2nd Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division   2nd Division Icon_minitime11/7/2010, 8:09 pm

Standing within the almost pitch black confinements of his office, the constant drag of paper work still slowing him down, Nashihiko Kishu Captain of the 2nd Division only stared emptly at his front door, in which someone was approaching. Blinking only once Nashihiko used a single flash step to not only open the door but appear back at his seat, the said door sliding open the moment his visitor knocked. At his deck Nashihiko only gave the new recruit a once over before continuing his paperwork. If he had something to say then he should said it.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu Kurogane

Tetsu Kurogane

2nd Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division   2nd Division Icon_minitime11/7/2010, 8:24 pm

Tetsu blinked from surprise as the door came open. It was dark inside, so he couldn't necessarily see the captain at first. "Umm... Hello? Captain Kishu?" said Tetsu as he opened the door a little more, providing more light. He noticed the captain finally, doing some paperwork at a desk. "Umm.. Hello Captain Kishu," he said bowing. He straightened up and continued, "I am Tetsu Kurogane. I am the new recruit to Division Two." Tetsu was a little nervous as he stood at the door to the Captain's office.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

2nd Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division   2nd Division Icon_minitime11/7/2010, 8:34 pm

Looking over Tetsu Nashihiko barely gave him a once over before lowering his eyes back to his work. "So how good are you at hand to hand fighting?" Waiting till Tetsu would answer his question Nashihiko would preform a flash step behind him, coming around for a sweep kick, using his authority as a way to distract Tetsu from his movement.

Last edited by Nashihiko Kishu on 11/7/2010, 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tetsu Kurogane

Tetsu Kurogane

2nd Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division   2nd Division Icon_minitime11/7/2010, 8:51 pm

"Well... I-," Tetsu stopped talking as the Captain suddenly disappeared. Tetsu quickly jumped forward and turned in mid air, going toward the only direction the Captain could not be seen in. Tetsu landed in the middle of the room, facing the Captain. Tetsu smiled and continued, "I was top student in my Hakuda class. I train in hand to hand combat every day. Even when I was a human. I know different fighting styles and mainly focus on mixed martial arts. Though I am skilled a bit in Zanjutsu and Hoho. My weak point is Kido," said Kenichi. He had jumped further than he would normally. He could feel where the Captain barely came into contact with his leg when he jumped. Tetsu had only gotten further because of the adrenaline that rushed through his body and from the bit of aerial boost he got from the kick, which had actually been what caused him to spin in the air.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

2nd Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division   2nd Division Icon_minitime11/7/2010, 9:18 pm

Only half listening to his recruits words Nashihiko didn't ask him how well he was at everything, or a summery he simply asked a normal question and was given an essay in reponds. How time consuming. At least this guy could try and give him some entertainment, while also helpig him deside where to send him, and where he would work.

"Then show me what you can do, Tetsu Kurogane?"
Back to top Go down
Tetsu Kurogane

Tetsu Kurogane

2nd Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division   2nd Division Icon_minitime11/7/2010, 9:22 pm

Tetsu seemed surprised by the Captain's request. "Sure.." said Tetsu through a low voice, though he seemed to be smiling. He was finally going to have a good battle. He knew he wouldn't be able to win, but this would be fun. Tetsu looked at the Captain and said, "I'd be glad to!"

Tetsu rolled up his sleeves and tucked them under the shoulders of his robe. Tetsu then took a deep breath and spread his legs apart a bit, slightly bent. He held his arms down to his side, his forearms pointing out with his wrists facing up and his palms flat. He released his breath and then nodded at his captain.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

2nd Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division   2nd Division Icon_minitime11/7/2010, 9:31 pm

Watching Tetsu closely Nashihiko noticed the first of his mistakes and used it to his advantage. Appearing behind him, using a more advanced Flash step Nashihiko disappearing directly when he touched his sleeves. With his sword out Nashihiko held it in the under handed position. A large slash appearing on the wall to the right of Tetsu as Nashihiko's sword lay on his shoulder. The wind dieing down in awe at the speed of the 2nd Division Captain.

When I say come at me I don't mean prepare to come at me. I mean attack me now, if your going to be in this squad you need speed, force, accuracy, and no hesitation. If you stall you die. Give your enemy the chance and they will kill you. Remember that."
Back to top Go down
Tetsu Kurogane

Tetsu Kurogane

2nd Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division   2nd Division Icon_minitime11/7/2010, 9:41 pm

Tetsu knew the request was still on. He grabbed the red hilt and drew it with his right hand. As long as the Captain used his Zanpakuto, Tetsu knew he would not survive for long with Hakuda. However, he would survive a little longer if he used Zanjutsu. Tetsu held out the blade and then pushed off the ground. He charged at the Captain with his blade held slightly to the side. He swung his blade, seemingly toward the captain's stomahc, but then twisted his wrist, making the blade curve up to his Captain's right chest side, slicing and then pushing forward in an attempt to cut and stab in one quick motion.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

2nd Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division   2nd Division Icon_minitime11/7/2010, 9:51 pm

using his sword Nashihiko blocked the swords by horizontally positioning his sword so the upward slash didn't land, then twisting his own wrist the blade became vertical and slid directly by his face. Nashihiko only had to slightly move his waist, and turn his shoulders back to dodge the remaining stabbing motion, Tetsu's sword stopping once it hit the firm hilt that guarded his hand. Rsing his free right hand up Nashihiko threw a punch just as Tetsu's balance should have been off from the change in not only Nashihiko's stance but the force he used to redirect the sword away from him. With this punch Nashihiko hoped to take this fight outside into the courtyard, where a small pond was only on display by the clear cut grass across, with that much force he couldn't hurt him but could send him flying backward and through the wall.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu Kurogane

Tetsu Kurogane

2nd Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division   2nd Division Icon_minitime11/7/2010, 10:04 pm

Tetsu felt the blades connecting and then then observed the movement. As he and his blade went forward, Tetsu caught the motion of his other arm coming forward. Even though Tetsu was stumbling, he allowed himself to lose his foot and twisted in midair. As he fell, he reached up to grab ahold of the forearm that would surely go over him. After grabbing the forearm he would then use that to quickly center him and move his legs into a crouch before letting go. He would then follow it up with a ground twist and went for a backwards roundhouse kick toward the captain's knees.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

2nd Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division   2nd Division Icon_minitime11/8/2010, 4:15 am

Focusing on Tetsu's movements Nashihiko was impressed but didn't show it, when his forearm was grabbed Nashihiko let his sword drop to the ground, now sword free he was able to move more freely. As Tetsu crouched down Nashihiko jumped and twisted. His feet hitting the ceiling as Tetsu began his roundhouse. Pushing from the wall Nashihiko spinned twice, double the force of his kick, and smashed it directly into Tetsu's incoming roundhouse. The combined force of Nashihiko's spinning roundhouse, and Tetsu's normal one created a shock wave which blew the doors off the Captain's office.

Keeping his energy equal with Tetsu's Nashihiko hoped to push him to his limits. By sdo this he could fight on equal ground with Tetsu without hurting him, while also learning what he could and and where he could send him.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu Kurogane

Tetsu Kurogane

2nd Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division   2nd Division Icon_minitime11/8/2010, 4:45 am

Tetsu cringed as their two feet connected. It sent a wave of pain, managable pain, up through his body. Tetsu loved it. The thrill he got from two bodies connecting in combat. Tetsu pushed off with his leg and hands, going backwards toward the door while landing on his feet. Tetsu sheathed his red zanpaktuto and smiled.

"Heh," said Tetsu as he took a deep breath. He then held his forearms up in front of him and jumped back, exhaling. He went over the railing and down into the courtyard of the barracks. Tetsu held his arms up, in order to swing around and block any hit the Captain sent at him.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

2nd Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division   2nd Division Icon_minitime11/8/2010, 5:55 pm

Watching Tetsu retreat Nashihiko dashed forward after landing and preformed a corkscrew spin over the railing. During his decent down to the courtyard Nashihiko increased the rotation of his spin before lifting his hands, and pointing his feet straight down. After Tetsu landed Nashihiko would follow a few seconds later. The force of his spin and drop would create a large crater in the middle of the courtyard upon impact. Nashihiko expected tetsu to dodge or lose his life.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu Kurogane

Tetsu Kurogane

2nd Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division   2nd Division Icon_minitime11/8/2010, 8:23 pm

Tetsu landed just as he saw the Captain spinning down toward him. Tetsu kept his arms up as a defense and jumped back, sliding back even more from the shockwave. "Great.. I bet I'm gunna have to clean that up," said Tetsu as he noticed the destroyed ground. "Oh well, altleast I'm having fun," said Tetsu. Looking at the Captain, Tetsu lowered his arms and rushed forward. He kept his body low with his arms down at his sides, parallel with his chest.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

2nd Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division   2nd Division Icon_minitime11/8/2010, 10:33 pm

Watching as Tetsu began his attack Nashihiko rose from his crater of destruction with that same lifeless stare as he always had. Opening his palms Nashihiko stepped back with his left foot and braced himself. Gathering reishi around his palms Nashihiko concentrated on the task at hand. Letting his senses range out around him as he simply waited.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu Kurogane

Tetsu Kurogane

2nd Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division   2nd Division Icon_minitime11/9/2010, 8:10 pm

Tetsu saw the reishi as he ran and thought Using that in a Hakuda fight? Tetsu kept going and when he got within a few feet of his hand, he braced one leg forward, twisting and bringing around the outter side of the Captain's arm. He then twisted his body down and thrusted one fist toward the captains head and the other toward the captain's side, between his ribs and hip.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

2nd Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division   2nd Division Icon_minitime11/9/2010, 8:26 pm

Lifting his left leg Nashihiko blocked the attack to his ribs and with a twist of his foot he rotated around the attack for his head, Tetsu's fist sliding across his cheek as he hoped up into the air above Tetsu. With his back to him Nashihiko twisted once more and brought around a downward punch. Looking to send the young man 10 feet into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu Kurogane

Tetsu Kurogane

2nd Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division   2nd Division Icon_minitime11/9/2010, 8:36 pm

Since Tetsu was still balanced, he watched as the captain jumped up. "Aerial attacks," said Tetsu as he ducked down and then used the force to jump back out of the way. Aerial attacks were the easiest to dodge when they had no boost behind them and the jump was high enough. "Are you trying to kill me Captain!?" said Tetsu as he started breathing hard. His hair was already wet from sweat. Tetsu was afraid the Captain would start going all out on him.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

2nd Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division   2nd Division Icon_minitime11/9/2010, 11:14 pm

Landing on the ground Nashihiko stared at the the panting Tetsu, it was evident he was growing tired. Nashihiko on the other hand exhaled deeply and turned his back to his new member. His reaitsu reducing itself to just below a 7th seat. "Due to your lack of Shikai I cannot give you a high seated position within the Omitsukido, but I can allow you to become a member of the Executive Militia under my direct command. You'll serve as my second in command. Still below the rank of Lieutenant but with your skills I say it's well deserved."

Taking a step forward Captain Kishu began walking away from the training grounds with his arms within the confines of his cloths. His eyes closed as he hopped up and entered his office. Tetsu was free to follow if he had any questions.
Back to top Go down
Sorekencho Machida

Sorekencho Machida

2nd Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division   2nd Division Icon_minitime11/9/2010, 11:59 pm

Please delete this post. I accidentally posted on the wrong account. >.<
Back to top Go down
Tetsu Kurogane

Tetsu Kurogane

2nd Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division   2nd Division Icon_minitime11/10/2010, 12:02 am

"Executive Militia? Second in Command?" said Tetsu. He had originally wanted to be in the 11th Division. However, he had ended up in the 2nd Division. So he wasn't as familiar with the position he was in. He wanted to know what he was given.

Tetsu ran after the Captain, holding onto the hilts of his swords. "Captain Kishu!" said Tetsu as he called out for his captain before catching up to him. He walked behind his captain and said, "I had always thought I would be joining the 11th Division. So... I'm not really sure what the Executive Militia is... Nor what I am supposed to do as the Second in Command."
Back to top Go down
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

2nd Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division   2nd Division Icon_minitime11/10/2010, 12:32 am

"The Executive Militia is several things rolled into one elite group. First and foremost, without my approval, they are my personal guard. Second they serve as my squad within a squad."

Disregarding his course towards his office Nashihiko decided to walk with Tetsu and have a chat, something he wasn't normally known for. As they walked they would notice several members of the squad training, dressed in all black, it was hard to tell whom was male and whom was female. Which in term allowed everyone to appear as one.

"Have you heard of the Onmitsukido Kurogane?"

Last edited by Nashihiko Kishu on 11/10/2010, 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tetsu Kurogane

Tetsu Kurogane

2nd Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division   2nd Division Icon_minitime11/10/2010, 12:43 am

"Yes sir," said Tetsu as he took in this information. "I have heard a bit about them. But I am sure there are pieces missing here and there." Tetsu watched the people in black curiously as they trained. "They are supposed to be the special forces. They are like assassins. Shinobi. I've heard them called by many names."

Tetsu turned his attention back to the Captain. He looked at the Captain's zanpakuto and wondered what his was all about. Tetsu also wondered what his zanpakuto might be. He often thought about it, but couldn't quite figure it out. He had the rare Dual Zanpakuto, one with a red hilt and spiked wave guard, and the other had a curved wave guard and a white hilt. He couldn't quite figure it out. He had a few questions to ask his Captain.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

2nd Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division   2nd Division Icon_minitime11/10/2010, 5:09 pm

"The Onmitsukido is the Primary Internal Covert Force of Soul Society. If the Gotei 13 are considered an exterior guard, then the Onmitsukidō is an interior, covert guard."

With his eyes closed Nashihiko let his arms rest inside his cloths. His sleeves hanging loosely as they walked. Turning a corner they were now baring witness to a different set of training members. While the first were practicing swordsmanship, this new group where blinding appearing and disappearing as they preformed shunpo across the small training ground. Using the surrounding trees and buildings as a way to increase the versatility when it came to attack from various angles.

"The Thirteen Court Guard squads serve as the defense of the Seireitei and exterminate the hollow and the recently invading masterminds known as the Espada. We patrol and conduct surveillance in enemy territory and carries out top-secret operations, such as
assassinations and the execution of Shinigami who have broken the law. We serve as scout in an upcoming battle and generally have more work to do then any other squad. Do you understand what I mean?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2nd Division Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Division   2nd Division Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd Division
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next