Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Nashihiko's RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Nashihiko's RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Nashihiko's RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Nashihiko's RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Nashihiko's RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Nashihiko's RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Nashihiko's RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Nashihiko's RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Nashihiko's RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Nashihiko's RP Sample (Approved) Vote_lcapNashihiko's RP Sample (Approved) Voting_barNashihiko's RP Sample (Approved) Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Nashihiko's RP Sample (Approved) Vote_lcapNashihiko's RP Sample (Approved) Voting_barNashihiko's RP Sample (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Nashihiko's RP Sample (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Nashihiko's RP Sample (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Nashihiko's RP Sample (Approved)   Nashihiko's RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitime10/19/2010, 6:50 pm

"Robert! Robert! Hurry up now. If you make me late for work again I swear to god I'll!" Robert's mother yelling through the house as he lazily slipping out of his bed, sighing as he stretch and shook the sleep from his body. "Alright! Give me a minute."

Walking up to his closet the 6'4 male coughed once or twice before sliding the massive doors open, revealing several uniforms, suits, and shoes. Scanning over them quickly Robert quickly grabbed a red collar shirt, and a pair of black pants. Slipping them on with haste he only looked himself over once in his tall salon type mirror before rushing from his room, combing, and brushing his hair back on the way.

"Finally...." Rolling her eyes his mother shot across the room and grabbed her purse before taking a bowl from the cabinet, and feeling it with cereal. Robert hastily sat down and rubbed his hand together in anticipation, the cereal looking so good as his mouth began to water.

"Oh you thought this was for you. No No silly rabbit you have to leave."

"What wait." Robert whispered aloud as confusion set in. Only a few minutes ago she was yelling for him not to make her late, now, she was telling him to walk the 5 miles to his school. "That's bull...."

Giving his mother a long stare Robert stood from the table, and backed away, shaking his head as he grabbed his backpack from the couch where he left it, and walked to the front door. "You know Mom. If Dad was here he wouldn't treat his only son like that."

Cutting her eyes to her delinquent son Robert's mother pushed the cereal bowl away from her, letting some of the contents spill before slowly strolling over to Robert, lifting her hand, swatting it across his face before giving him a clear message. "But Dad's not here. If he? Goodbye Robert, go to school."

Stepping from the house the right side of his face painted red, Robert began a light jog letting the house disappearing after taking a quick right at the corner of the street. "Bitch. I swear I can't wait to graduate so I get far away from her. I see why you left us Dad. I completely understand." Letting his thoughts roam freely as he jobbed Robert was halted suddenly by a car horn, the disruption causing him to trip over a stub on the sidewalk, his face slowly his momentum as it slid across the cold concrete.

"OH! Total faceplant! I give that a solid nine next time work a little better on the dismount."

Pushing himself back to his feet Robert gave himself a quick dust off before sighing, rising his middle finger to his best friend Mark. Jobbing up to his Ford Focus Robert quickly got into the passenger seat, slipped his seat belt on, and was instantly slammed against the frame of the seat as mark smashed the gas.

"I swear dude my mom has been acting like a total ass." Robert complained as Mark came to a stop at the big red sign reading 'Stop'. He looked over at Robert, who was pouting, and punched him in the arm. "So what man your Dad disappeared like what two years ago? She's bounded to be in a bad mood."

Sighing at the trust of the revelation Robert only stared at the passing houses and children as Mark turned the radio up, not really wanting to get a shot of whatever was plaguing Robert. "Yeah Dad left, and it's her fault, but she acts like everything is on me. So unfair."

As the two guys came into view of the school Robert unbuckled his seat belt before turning down the radio, the latest rap song by drake playing, Mark's growl of frustration only resulting in a chuckle from Robert as he said, "Okay nothing bad I was just wondering why you and Jazz haven't got together yet?"

Changing the subject seemed to be the best course of action, and using Mark's high school crush was but the best idea to use as he couldn't resist talking about her. Sure enough his eyes glazed over, and a smile crept across his face, Robert grinning widely as Mark coughed and cleared his throat.

"Sense when did you believe that we HADN'T gotten together."

Bursting into laughter the two boy's could only giggle and chuckle as mark, not paying attention, hit the gas. The car suddenly jolted into action, Robert being pinned against the seat as the rushed through a stop sigh, and into the school zone. "Hit the brakes!" Robert screamed out as the car hit a large dip in the road, Robert's head meeting roof, Mark laughing as he zoomed past the school.

"Where are you going?" Robert half screamed half cried, Mark half drifting around before coming to a stop on some random street. "You asked me why we hadn't gotten together, and I'm giving you my answer." Standing on the corner of the street stood a beautiful black haired girl, it was jazz, she looked at the car before running over, Mark's eyes glazing over again as Robert could only try and reduce his heart rate.

"She's so beautiful your out of breathe over there Robert. I know cause I'm the same way." Rolling his eyes Robert closed his eyes before opening them and finding Jazz standing directly next to his door. "Hey Robert. Hey Mark. Could I get a ride to school?" Opening his door Robert let the lady take his seat, taking his backpack, and turned around as Mark only stared at Jazz's face.

"I think I'll walk back to school. I'll see you guys there." Robert began walking away waving as Mark hit the gas, and shot off. The last thing Robert wanted to do was sit between Mark, and Jazz, Mark alone was enough to drive him crazy, but with Jazz and Mark together he was likely to implode from over exposure to love drunken foolishness, besides he had time to enjoy his walk. School wasn't in session for another two hours. Hopefully he could get some decent breakfast now.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Nashihiko's RP Sample (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nashihiko's RP Sample (Approved)   Nashihiko's RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitime10/30/2010, 5:38 pm

As mentioned in the cbox

Tier 2

You do have a few errors in grammar and syntax here and there but nothing major or deal breaking. Will give a larger critique later when I don't have a headache so just make your character for now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com

Nashihiko's RP Sample (Approved)
Page 1 of 1