Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Zeno Hiraken Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Zeno Hiraken Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Zeno Hiraken Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Zeno Hiraken Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Zeno Hiraken Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Zeno Hiraken Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Zeno Hiraken Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Zeno Hiraken Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Zeno Hiraken Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Zeno Hiraken Vote_lcapZeno Hiraken Voting_barZeno Hiraken Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Zeno Hiraken

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Boss

The Boss

Zeno Hiraken Empty
PostSubject: Zeno Hiraken   Zeno Hiraken Icon_minitime10/17/2010, 6:38 pm

Name: Zeno Hiraken

Visual Age: 28 years old

Years in Soul Society: 105

Years Since Banishment: 100

Former Division: 11th

Former Shinigami Rank: Captain

Appearance: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img40/511/zenohiraken.png

Personality: On a peaceful day, he tends to be a little bit laid back. He's lazy all day long, sloppy in everything and everywhere and doesn't care much about the problems that attitude brings. So overall he has a calm and relaxed personality. But on moments when it matters and people need him, he can be counted on. He then gets filled with energy and excitement. Still, he remains calm on the outside.
Zeno always thinks ahead, thinks things through, makes a plan. A plan A that is, never a plan B. If plan A fails there's only one thing left to do... Improvise.
An that just happens to be something he's good at. When he was a Captain, people knew that even though it didn't look like it, they could trust him and follow his lead without a need for doubt.

Inner Hollow Personality: He controls his Inner Hollow as good as he controls his Zanpakutou, which can change. When losing control he must always fight and defeat him in order to regain dominance. His inner hollow has a dark, sinister voice and speaks without emotion. He has an extremely calm personality, but he's arrogant and egocentric. He cares little for those he finds weak. He is everything Zeno hates. Though in the end, they along perfectly.

Inner Hollow Appearance: An exact copy of his Zankaktou but with different colours. A white skeleton with a black hooded robe, black eyes without pupils. He has long, thin bones and fingers with very long and sharp nails, making his hands look like claws. His hooded robe is covered with strange dark-blue symbols and his body is covered with the same symbols but in black. He has only one arm, his right arm that is and carries his katana on his back. Akuma has a dark, sinister voice and speaks without emotion. He has an extremely calm personality, but he's arrogant and egocentric. He cares little for those he finds weak. He is everything Zeno hates. Though in the end, they along perfectly.

Fighting Style: Combinations. He takes a slight beating at the beginning of a fight. So he knows what the personality of his opponent is. This way Zeno can judge on how to defeat him. Though he tries to combine everything with speed, agility and accuracy most of the time. Some opponents need to be taken down over long range or rather up close with strength, but speed, accuracy and agility is always necessary.

Background: Zeno was born in Okinawa, Japan. His father was never around so his mother took care of him. She was the greatest woman in his life. They lived like a 'normal' family, he even went to school for a year but then... He died. He died because of Pneumonia at the age of 5. The last thing he saw as a human was his mother crying as the world around him faded away. When he opened his eyes he lay in a bed and was surrounded by strange kids he'd never seen before. When he got out of the bed he noticed he was in a completely different world. As he was about to exit the house he was in, a man blocked his path. It was his father. He was wearing strange clothes and he carried a sword. Zeno was so amazed he couldn't speak. His father picked him up and put him over his shoulder. A few seconds later they were standing on the top of a hill outside of Rukongai. His father then explained where he was, what he was, what he would become and how he should 'live' from now on.

A year later he entered the Academy. Since his father was a Captain they expected great things from him. But he never did better than average. His father wasn't disappointed though, not at all. He said that he shouldn't care about the expectations, but that he should just give his all. At the physical age of 10, Zeno witnessed the death of his father. His father took him for a walk in the forest. Zeno was so excited, it was one of the few days his dad actually spent time with him, that he kept on talking and talking about anything that crossed his mind. In the forest they were attacked by a Hollow, an Arrancar. Zeno's father tried to fight the monster off but in the end his father had to sacrifice himself in order to seal away the powerful Arrancar. The sealing failed though so his father's death was in vain. The Arrancar fled, and his father died in his arms. Since that day Zeno was empty inside. He had to say goodbye to his mother, he lost his father, and he wasn't a popular kid either. Sad years passed until puberty finally kicked in. Zeno grew a lot within a few years, physically, mentally and his powers too. He then gained his Shikai:

He's been here for 3 weeks now... Three weeks. Zeno lay in the middle of a forest. It was raining, he was tired and broken. He had been fighting Hollows non-stop since his Captain brought him here and disappeared. But still nothing, his Zanpakutou didn't tell him his name yet. His Caption told him not to come back until he gained his Shikai. "I can't... *pant*pant...Go back yet..." Zeno said as he got up and took his Zanpakutou.
"Talk to me... Please... I'm gonna get ill at this rate... I have to get out of here... Please..." He begged but there was no answer. Suddenly something nearby started growling. "Definitely a Hol.." Zeno started but he already had to evade a gigantic claw that aimed from his head. The hollow was about 10 feet tall, looked like some kind of dinosaur, but its only weapon was one gigantic claw on its left arm. Zeno was too tired, he took the second hit in the face and slammed against a nearby tree.
"Ugh... Damn..." He muttered as he looked around, everything around him was spinning. A monstrous head, a mouth opening wide, no teeth only a long tongue and... blood, loads of blood. The head of the Hollow exploded into two pieces and the whole creature crumbled until there was nothing left of it. His Captain was standing right in front of him. "That was a close one... You're tired, let's go home. Take my hand." The Captain said. It took a whole bunch of energy to lift his arm. At first it seemed as if he wasn't even able to do that anymore. "Come on. Take my hand." The Captain said, there was a strange tone in his voice, as if he was getting angry. Why couldn't he just pick him up and carry him away? "TAKE MY HAND NOW!" The Captain shouted. Was he hallucinating now? "When did the colour of Captain's eyes turn black? They used to be blue or is it just me?... " Zeno thought to himself. "... Ouja Akuma..." A dark voice suddenly said. Zeno shivered. Even though his eyes were already open it felt as if he opened them once again and woke up in a dreamworld. He was falling. Everything around him was white, though black cubes slowly started to form everywhere.
"Where am I?" Zeno said. "In your inner world.. Now shut up. Don't ask questions, we don't have much time. I'm your Zanpakutou, Ouja Akuma. If you want
to control your Shikai you will need to be able to call me. Call me before you fall onto the cube down there and break your neck." The voice said.
"Wha.. What?..." Zeno started. No, no questions, there is no time. But how do I call him?
"Aku..." For some reason he wasn't able to complete the name... He must be doing something wrong but what.
The cubes above him started crumbling and breaking down, there was only white infinity left, except for the cube beneath him.
Then suddenly, it crossed his mind.
"Dissect... Ouja Akuma!" He screamed.
A cloaked, black skeleton appeared in front of him and saved him from crashing onto the cube.
He opened his eyes once again. The Captain was no longer there, instead there stood a hideous, lizard-like monster reaching out for Zeno's hand.
"It was a trick, he can only absorb Souls if his victims touch him out of free will..." Zeno quickly thought to himself.
“Dissect... Ouja Akuma!" He shouted and his Zanpakutou transformed into a gauntlet. The gauntlet consisted out of three rings and a claw, on each ring there were 4 small blades attached by a chain of reiatsu. The first ring was rotating clockwise and the second one the other way around.
Zeno could control the chains freely, even without holding them. He launched the blades at the hollow. The blades attached to the first ring were easily blocked by the Hollow. The blades attached to the second ring however, pierced the Hollow’s body. Because the ring and thus the chains rotated the Hollow couldn’t pull the blades out of him. Zeno felt blue energy charging up in his claw-like glove. He pulled the blades back along with the Hollow who was now flying towards him.
Zeno tried to attack the Hollow with the blades of the first ring but once again the Hollow blocked them all easily and they were sent flying backwards again. As the he was flying closer, the Hollow aimed his sharp claws at Zeno’s heart. But right before the chains couldn’t get any shorter and the Hollow’s claws pierced Zeno’s heart, Zeno unleashed the energy he stored in his gauntlet.
The Hollow was blown backwards and Zeno let the chains of reiatsu extend until the Hollow crashed against a tree. Little was left of him, Zeno finished him off by piercing his body with the other blades and letting the rings rotate a bit faster. The body of the Hollow was ripped and cut to pieces.
The Zanpakutou then changed back to its sealed form.
"I did it... Time to go home..." He said as he slowly walked out of the forest with the last bits of energy he had left.

After showing off his amazing new powers Zeno was allowed to leave the Academy and join one of the 13 Squads.

He became the fourth seat of the 11th Division. The third seat of that time became his biggest rival, since neither of them could even compete with their Captain. They didn't really care about the fact that there still was a second seat. Gentlemen as they were, they let Matsumoto be. The rivalry lead to fights, mistakes, hate and friendship.
The third seat, Tsahaku Ryonaigu, became his best friend when Zeno finally beat him in a fight. Zeno gained his respect and they could along perfectly afterward, even though Zeno became third seat.

On a stormy day Zeno and Tsahaku were given a mission. They were to check out a hive of Hollows in the south of Italy. The hive was filled with loads of low-level Hollows but the one creating them was, obviously, the same Arrancar that killed Zeno's father. And, obviously, after a long, epic fight Tsahaku was killed. Cut to pieces. As the Hollow laughed in Zeno's face, Zeno was a broken man once again. He had lost everything now.
Before he realized it he entered his inner world. His inner world was now filled with black cubes that now formed a gigantic labyrinth. His mind was filled with chaos, though one thing was certain at that moment. He had
to find Ouja Akuma:

"This labyrinth... Is in every single direction. Up, down, left, right, sideways. The floor I walked on a minute ago is now the ceiling... How the hell am I supposed to find the center?" Zeno said to himself.
At that moment white symbols appeared all over the labyrinth on certain walls, stairs and ceilings. The symbols disappeared after 5 seconds. 3 minutes later they appeared and disappeared again.
Like this, Zeno was able to find the center. He found Ouja Akuma.
Ouja Akuma was sitting in the middle of the round room at the center of the labyrinth.
"What's going on?... Why is everything filled with..."
"Shut up." Ouja Akuma said with a sinister voice.
"I have learned you how to call me, how to use your shikai. But that doesn't seem to be enough for you to survive.
In fact, you can't even protect others with it." Ouja Akuma continued.
"Ugh.. You basta.." Zeno started but Ouja Akuma suddenly swung his only arm, his right arm, and Zeno had to dodge the katana.
"Shut it!" The Zanpakutou shouted and released his Shikai.
Zeno released his Shikai as well. They both unleashed the blades, the blades clashed against each other, were sent flying backwards and were launched once again until Ouja Akuma pierced both of Zeno’s shoulder. Zeno yelled. Ouja Akuma then fired an amount of blunt, blue energy to block all the blades and send them flying so he could get close to Zeno. When he stood right in front of Zeno, he unleashed a small amount of piercing energy that flew right through Zeno’s right shoulder. Zeno fainted because of the pain.
When he opened his eyes, Ouja Akuma spoke.
"You're weak. I'm your power, you should be able to fight like me. At this rate, you'll never achieve Bankai..."
Ouja Akuma walked around, thinking.
"If you exit your inner world now, you'll die. If you fight against that Arrancar like you fought me now, you'll die.
You can't control your Shikai, what makes you think you can control Bankai?"
"I can do it... I can kill him with my Shikai..." Zeno replied but Ouja Akuma just started laughing.
"You're pathetic."
"No.. I was surprised. But now... I feel different. Every time you struck me, I felt something." Zeno started.
"Fight me again." Ouja Akuma replied and already attacked.
This time, Zeno could block all of Ouja Akuma's attacks. He the countered with an unleash of blue, blunt energy and Ouja Akuma was sent flying agains a wall.
Zeno came close and kicked Ouja Akuma in the face, who fell to the floor. When he got up, Zeno took the chains of reiatsu in his hand. The rings stopped rotating. He placed blue energy in the blades, swung them around and launched them at Ouja Akuma who tried to block them by launching all his blades as well. Ouja Akuma’s blades were sent flying because Zeno’s blades where bundled together and thus much stronger. All of his blades pierced Ouja Akuma’s bones. Ouja Akuma screamed, Zeno changed his Shikai back to a Sealed Form and Ouja Akuma dropped to his knees.
"Good... You have defeated me... Your own Zakpakutou... Kill that Arrancar, and I will teach you Bankai…” Ouja Akuma said and Zeno exited his inner world.

He found himself laying on the ground and the Arrancar laughing. Within seconds he already pierced the Arrancar's chest and started cutting and slashing it.
But the fight was far from over. They fought equally until the Arrancar used his Cero. At first it seemed like a direct hit but when he realized what truly happened it was already too late. The Cero didn’t explode when it took impact on Zeno’s body, but when it took impact on an energy mass that was fired by Zeno and that now came his way. The Arrancar dodged it and disappeared. Before he realized it, the Arrancar appeared behind his back and struck. At the moment Zeno fell to the ground, it was as if his Zanpakutou took over. It was as if he was only watching his own movements.
“Bankai… Sekken Ouja Akuma…” He said and his Shikai transformed. The blades disappeared and the chains of reiatsu became streams of dark blue / black energy. He could manipulate, charge, unleash, and change the form of the energy freely. His normal speed became almost as fast as Shunpo but when he used Shunpo it became way faster. The more energy he charged up, the higher his Spiritual Pressure became. He unleashed a burst of energy at the Arrancar. Who couldn’t dodge it and took the full impact. The Arrancar slammed against a tree.
Zeno charged up all of the energy and shouted.
“Kujo no Akuma!”
A gigantic burst of dark blue / black, spear-shaped energy was unleashed and pierced the Arrancar. The last thing he saw was the Arrancar exploding and a darkness surrounding him.

Zeno woke up, Urahara Kisuke was sitting next to him. They started talking and Urahara told him what had happened.
Urahara Kisuke had followed him curious about what was going to happen, but he arrived too late. Just to see the remains of Tsahaku and a dying Zeno. Urahara brought him here and healed him.
After Urahara told the Head Captain what he saw and Zeno showed him his Bankai he was promoted to Captain of squad 11. Though later on after he was fighting an adhoushia in Hueco Mundo alongside his Lieutenant and third seat. Something was triggered inside and it suddenly felt as if his head exploded. And it also seemed that way. Though after the blue energy disappeared he was wearing a mask, much like the masks Hollows wear. His powers rose enormously. He could regenerate at a very high speed. His strength, agility, speed, vision, hearing, sensing, smelling, etc. doubled and the power of his energy became a lot stronger as well. He obliterated the Hollow but after the Head Captain acknowledged the forbidden powers Zeno had, he was banished from the Gotei 13.
He immediately went to see Urahara, who then explained to Zeno that he had saved him through Hollowfication. When Zeno killed the Arrancar when he firstly used his Bankai, his body couldn’t handle all the energy he was charging up. So he was about die because of it. Urahara saved him by turning him into a Vizard. The new powers granted him the ability to handle the energy and he could use his Bankai once again. Even though he had now become an ‘outcast’, a rogue. But now he actually had the life he wanted, lifestyle fit him well. Traveling around, seeing the world.
Freedom.

This all happened before the Sjinigami/Espada War in which he didn't want to participate.
Back to top Go down
Emo AFKer

Emo AFKer

Zeno Hiraken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeno Hiraken   Zeno Hiraken Icon_minitime10/17/2010, 11:50 pm

Please read the rules to this site. I won't comment on the actual content of this app until that is done. This topic is locked for the time being.
Back to top Go down

Zeno Hiraken
Page 1 of 1