Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Vote_lcapAkuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Voting_barAkuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Vote_lcapAkuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Voting_barAkuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Boss

The Boss

Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved)   Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Icon_minitime10/27/2010, 11:05 am

Name: Akuma

Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance: A very tall man with very long arms, legs and fingers. He wears a dark blue cape and a blindfold. He also wears a black suit with a white tie, pointed white leather shoes and white leather gloves. He carries his Zanpaktõ on his back and underneath his cape.

Zanpakuto Spirit Personality: Akuma has the opposite character of Zeno. Energetic, and very emotional.

Release Phrase:
"Erupt, Akuma."

Family: Energy

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpakuto Appearance: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img18/3835/sealeda.png

Shikai Appearance: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img576/7255/zenoshikai.png

Shikai Ability:
The Zanpakutõ forms a pentagon as showed in the image above, the longest side is used as a hilt. Zeno can unleash energy from the four other sides. But only from one side at a time. The unleashed energy can either be an energy bolt, or a reishi blade. Regular energy bolts deal the same damage as the strike of a blade. Which depends on the situation of course. ( close range , mid-range, long-range. ) But let's say a normal, quick cut hit on the arm would cause a shallow cut. The same goes for the reishi blade. Zeno can slightly bend the trajectory of an energy bolt with his left hand. But he cannot remote control
the energy. The shape of the energy bolt depends on how it is fired. Fired in a thrusting, stabbing motion: arrow-shaped ( piercing damage ). Fired in a swinging motion: arc-shaped ( cutting damage ). And fired without really moving will cause the energy bolts to be fireball-shaped. ( blunt damage ) The speed at which the energy bolts fly through the air is 25% slower than a fired Quincy arrow.

Bankai Appearance: Same as Shikai

Bankai Release Phrase: Bankai, Ouja Akuma. ( Ruling Demon )

Bankai Ability: The shape of the Zanpakutõ remains the same. Though it deals twice as much damage and the speed of the fired energy bolts is doubled.
This means that whatever would've caused a shallow cut in Shikai would cause a deeper cut in Bankai. Zeno can now unleash energy from multiple sides at once.
He can also charge up his energy before unleashing it to make it more powerful, or faster. ( More powerful for the reishi blades, faster for the energy bolts )
What I mean with more powerful is that Zeno has to put less effort and strength behind his attacks to the same result. So a shallow cut would be a deep gash with the same amount of effort behind the attack after a 5 Turn or longer charge. Zeno cannot fire energy bolts, or unleash additional reishi blades to the ones he's already using while charging. The energy bolts can be bended just a little bit more freely now and with both hands.

Charged up energy for:
1 Turn: + 20% power, + 20% speed / Duration: 1 Turn / Cooldown: 1 Turn
2 Turns: + 40% power, + 40% speed / Duration: 2 Turns / Cooldown: 2 Turns
3 Turns: + 60% power, + 60% speed / Duration: 3 Turns / Cooldown: 3 Turns
4 Turns: + 80% power, + 80% speed / Duration: 4 Turns / Cooldown: 4 Turns
5 Turns: + 100% power, + 100% speed / Duration: 5 Turns / Cooldown: 5 Turns
6+ Turns: +100% power, +100% speed / Duration: 6 Turns / Cooldown: 4 Turns

( Cooldown = Until Zeno can start storing energy again. )

Techniques:

Tsume no Akuma ( Claw of the Demon ) - Bankai only: Zeno wears the Zanpaktõ as an oversized bracelet, but even though it's oversized the bracelet stays in place and doesn't fall off. Energy is unleashed from the pentagon onto Zeno's hand which becomes engulfed by blue energy. The energy then takes the shape of a large claw around his hand. ( When he moves his fingers, the fingers of the claw move the same way ) The claw is as powerful as the Bankai reishi blades. But only the fingertips of the claw can scratch/cut/pierce. Backhand hitting someone will not cause deep gashes obviously, but he can block incoming attacks of nearly any physical and energy based kind with the claw. ( depending on the power of the incoming attack of course. ) Zeno can still fire energy bolts from the palm of the claw once per post, the damage and speed of the energy bolt is in between those of Shikai and Bankai.
Duration: 3 Turns, 5 Turns Cooldown

Koujo no Akuma ( Piercing Strike of the Demon ): Zeno thrusts his Zanpakutõ forward and a large piercing arrow of blue energy the size of a great white shark in Shikai, twice as big in Bankai is unleashed. 50% more powerful than the regular piercing energy bolts. ( of either Shikai or Bankai )
2 Turns Cooldown

Sasu no Akuma ( Strike of the Demon ): Fired the same way as Koujo no Akuma. A blunt blast of blue energy the size of a great white shark in Shikai, twice as big in Bankai is unleashed. 50% more powerful than the regular blunt energy bolts. ( of either Shikai or Bankai )
3 Turns Cooldown

Last edited by The Boss on 6/18/2011, 5:24 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved)   Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Icon_minitime10/31/2010, 2:09 am

Would like to know how much the energy beams can be bent. Is it complete remote control ability or you can just make them go at like a 45 degree curve or something? If it is just being able to be slightly bent then that is fine.

But something that has been confusing me this whole time. How do you use the energy as a melee weapon? Do you make a reishi blade come out of the side of the pentagon? And if you fire it is it like firing a blade at someone or just a circular blast of energy? Not really getting a mental image of what your zans ability really is which is making me scratch my head.

If I go with the idea that your zan can make reishi blades though, this line sends me back to square one. "The energy is two times more powerful and two times faster when fired." So what is the energy doing when not being fired? I figured it was just sitting stationary to be used as a melee weapon but if being fired makes it two times faster that seems to tell me even in melee mode it isn't stationary and is actually moving.

"While charging up the energy Zeno cannot change sides from which the energy is unleashed, unless all sides are already occupied. He cannot unleash additional energy while charging. "

So is he at some points constantly releasing a set amount of energy stabally which means he isn't releasing additional energy?

All in all I can honestly say this zan confuses me. I really don't know what you are trying to do. This is the only hypothesis I can come up with is this

In shikai you can either make a reishi blade from one of the sides or fire a bolt of energy that deals damage like a regular sword slash. By charging up energy you can make the bolt of energy you are firing more powerful. Your techs can also augment how powerful the fired blast of energy is.

When you fire an energy bolt you can bend the direction that it flies in to an extent. (Also can bend the reishi blade to an extent?)

Am I anywhere close? Can't really approve or ask for changes until I know what is going on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
The Boss

The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved)   Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Icon_minitime10/31/2010, 4:48 pm

You're spot on. ^^

To be more specific about the energy bolts. The shape of the bolt depends on how it is fired.
Making a slashing move while unleashing it makes the bolt arc-shaped.
Making a piercing move while unleashing it makes the bolt arrow-shaped.
The bolt can slightly be bended in Shikai, but Bankai it an be bended a bit more freely and with both hands.

Also, when the energy is charged and then unleashed as a reishi blade, the reishi blade becomes stronger.

Energy can only be charged in Bankai.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved)   Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Icon_minitime10/31/2010, 5:01 pm

Claw of the demon needs to have a change of duration and cooldown. Considering it doubles the power of your zan, I would say 3 duration and five cooldown. Otherwise it could be kinda spammy.

3 or 4 cooldown on the strike of the demon.

Also can you add how fast a normal bolt is so I can get an idea of how big the changes are in the other forms?

I would also recommend editing the description to make it easier for people to understand what the abilities are without having to study it for 20 minutes like I did. Even just using my words in a few areas might help.
Back to top Go down
The Boss

The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved)   Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Icon_minitime10/31/2010, 5:46 pm

The speed of the energy bolts is about 25% of the speed of Bala.

And EDITED to your liking.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved)   Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Icon_minitime10/31/2010, 7:30 pm

APPROVED

PF now.
Back to top Go down
Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

PostSubject: Re: Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved)   Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Icon_minitime6/16/2011, 2:32 pm

Just a little note. I think a bit more description is needed here. Not unapproving, just saying I needed to stare at it for a while to have any clue how things worked, and I'm one of the brighter ones here. So please, explain more.
Back to top Go down
The Boss

The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved)   Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Icon_minitime6/17/2011, 9:20 am

Done, Kuro-san. Hope it's a bit clearer now.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved)   Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Icon_minitime6/17/2011, 3:33 pm

Okay, I just noticed something. Your Bankai makes your energy bolts twice as powerful and twice as fast and lets you control the trajectory of the bolts more easily. And this means that every bolt that hits an opponent causes a "deep gash," as you call it. Well, for one thing, you don't state how fast the bolts move in Shikai so for all we know, they could be as fast as Shunpo, so we cannot judge their speed properly in Bankai either.

However, your techniques are too powerful, and not described really well. For Tsume no Akuma, is it just the claw that becomes twice as powerful as the "regular energy bolts," or does it make every other technique used while it is activated twice as powerful? What do you mean by "regular energy bolts?" Do you mean the Bankai bolts or the Shikai bolts? Can he still fire energy bolts from the claw and if so, are they twice as powerful? Even if the claw can't fire bolts, from what I guess, the claw itself is still twice as powerful as a Bankai energy bolt which could cause a "deep gash." So, if that is true, then you can basically cut someone's arm off with one swipe. I hope this is not true, because if it is, you are too overpowered.

For Koujo no Akuma, the arrow is twice as powerful as the "regular energy bolt." Well, again, what do you mean by "regular energy bolts?" Can the arrow be controlled like the energy bolts too? Since we do not know how fast the "regular energy bolts" moves, we cannot judge its speed properly as well. The same goes for Sasu no Akuma. If the regular energy bolts are the Bankai ones, and it is triple the power of one, then it is way too powerful. And since we don't know the speed of a regular energy bolt, we can't tell how much slower it is. Also, how big is the energy blast for Sasu no Akuma? Does the size change when used in Bankai and not Shikai?

So, in short, we need more information, please.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved)   Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Icon_minitime6/17/2011, 4:31 pm

Heh, that's Kuketsu for ya... Will try to make it clearer on the tech part and the speed.
Back to top Go down
The Boss

The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved)   Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Icon_minitime6/17/2011, 5:31 pm

There we go. I think it's much better to understand now.
Oh and one thing I didn't add; no, Sasu and Koujo no Akuma cannot be controlled like the regular energy bolts.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved)   Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Icon_minitime6/17/2011, 6:40 pm

Not all "lower-ranked shinigami" have the same amount of power. And saying that it can "blow up" or "pierce" a lower ranked shinigami pretty much means that you can instantly kill them. First of all, that isn't allowed. Second, what do you constitute as a "lower-ranked shinigami" anyways? Anyone with a lower rank than the one you have? Even if you mean really low level shinigami, one hit kill isn't allowed.

Also, the blast size for your third technique is too big. A blast that size would require a large amount of reishi and using it in Shikai would cause a very large strain on your body. So, please reduce the size of the blast.

And for Tsume no Akuma, how does only the tips of the claws scratch/pierce/cut? Are the tips of the blades the only part of the claw that is sharp? Well, an object doesn't need to be sharp to scratch/cut/pierce if it has enough force. So I do not really understand how that works. Also, being able to shoot energy bolts while using the claw is too much. Well, I suppose it would be alright if he could fire only one energy bolt every other post, but be slightly less powerful than the normal Bankai bolts and not being able to be charged while he his zanpakuto is in the claw form since most of energy is being focused into maintaining the claw's form. Then I guess that would be fine.

Also, Kuro doesn't like how your zanpakuto shatters in order to become the claw. He wants you to find a way to use that technique without having your zanpakuto shatter in the process.
Back to top Go down
The Boss

The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved)   Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Icon_minitime6/18/2011, 5:32 am

With the techs being able to blow up or pierce a lower-ranked Shinigami I mean Shinigami with very little power taking a direct hit from one of the attacks without trying to block or dodge it in any way. But I think nobody on the site will ever be that weak or short in power, ever.
The damage of both techs really depend on the situation and opponent it is fired upon.
Let's just say when the techs hit an equallly strong opponent, Koujo no Akuma sends the opponent flying and causes a very deep wound. Sasu no Akuma will also send the opponent flying and can leave a gap in the body. Both of it non-lethal if the opponent wasn't weakened first. Make sense?

Yes, for Tsume no Akuma only the tips are sharp. The rest of the claw is used to defend and bluntly attack. As for the energy bolts of Tsume no Akuma. Yes, they cannot be charged and the power of the bolts is in between Shikai and Bankai and can be fired once per post.
Which is actually what I had in mind.
Also, I'll change the shattering part in wearing the pentagon like a bracelet, energy is unleashed from the pentagon and engulfs the hand and then the energy takes the shape of the claw.
Back to top Go down
The Boss

The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved)   Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Icon_minitime6/18/2011, 5:36 am

EDITED and I also changed the size of Sasu no Akuma.
Back to top Go down
Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

PostSubject: Re: Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved)   Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Icon_minitime6/18/2011, 5:58 am

The power on your last two moves is too much. No deep wounds and certainly no gaps on such short cooldowns. Not gonna say more, since BP said most of it for me.
Back to top Go down
The Boss

The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved)   Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Icon_minitime6/18/2011, 6:42 am

Okay, how many turns should the cooldowns be in your opinion?
Back to top Go down
Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

PostSubject: Re: Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved)   Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Icon_minitime6/18/2011, 4:15 pm

You seem to assume I want cooldowns raised, not techniques lowered. You assume wrongly.
Back to top Go down
The Boss

The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved)   Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Icon_minitime6/18/2011, 5:20 pm

I apologize.
Back to top Go down
The Boss

The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved)   Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Icon_minitime6/18/2011, 5:32 pm

Okay edited. If the techs are still too strong, can you please
give me an idea of how strong they are allowed to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved)   Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akuma - Zeno Hiraken's Zanpaktõ (Approved)
Page 1 of 1