Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Anzai's Rp sample Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Anzai's Rp sample Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Anzai's Rp sample Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Anzai's Rp sample Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Anzai's Rp sample Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Anzai's Rp sample Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Anzai's Rp sample Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Anzai's Rp sample Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Anzai's Rp sample Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Anzai's Rp sample Vote_lcapAnzai's Rp sample Voting_barAnzai's Rp sample Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Anzai's Rp sample Vote_lcapAnzai's Rp sample Voting_barAnzai's Rp sample Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Anzai's Rp sample

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anzai

Anzai

Anzai's Rp sample Empty
PostSubject: Anzai's Rp sample   Anzai's Rp sample Icon_minitime6/19/2011, 9:38 pm

Anzai walked slowly through the dim lit alley, the rain sat in the air not yet fallen but a palpable warning of the torrent to come. His footsteps echoed against the cold cobblestone which remained darkened by his slowly growing shadow, as a he walked beneath the only dim light in the passage gently resting over a dumpster green graffiti colored door. His hands pressed against the cold metal leaving twin handprints against the metallic surface as it gave way to within. The light of the alley seemed a blazing sun compared to the soft red mood lighting inside.

He walked like a prince among men his long graceful strides carrying him through hallways past rows of door. The building breathed a soft rhythm, which pounded and vibrated through the walls and floors in tune to the muffled cries of human civilians. The incessant surge increased in intensity pounding through the mortar, cement and, dry wall of the building directly into his ears as his steps matched the beat.

“Crap I’m late”.

His walk gave way to a run as he rounded corners and dodged the few people still running around. He could see his goal ahead, a black door outlined in a bright heavenly glow that could only mean one thing…

“Jesus man, your late… how is it that you can’t be on time for the damn shows you organize, especially since they’re the only shows you actually show up too.”

“Sorry I got held up at work” he replied sheepishly rubbing his hand behind his head with a grin plastered on his face. He had hoped not to miss the first sound check but when your one of the elite vizards only two years after a global war which nearly tore the spirit world apart sometimes ‘I gotta go play a gig’ just wouldn’t cut it as an excuse.

Standing in the recently opened backstage door was the drummer Leslie, a six and a half-foot tall former weight lifting champion who didn’t find the feminine nature of his name funny at all. Inside the dressing room were the two others of this normally three-person band that Anzai occasionally played with, bassist Michelle, and guitarist/singer Leonard. Together they made up a strange group, Leslie towering over the caramel skinned heart breaker with long legs and a mean right hook, Michelle, who despite her 5’4” frame still towered over the 3 foot belting musical genius of the group Leonard. Last but not least of course was Anzai himself, guest guitarist and vocalist. The only one among of the group who did not live above the bar.

As the group methodically made its way through the final sound check, he could hear the last band beginning to die down, they would be up soon. He’d fought battles against creatures that would make most of the members of the audience crap themselves, yet their combined presence still made his palms clammier then a back alley proctologist. Still his fingers danced effortlessly across the strings and he would be on stage soon. A deep breath followed by blinding stage lights and it was time.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Anzai's Rp sample Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anzai's Rp sample   Anzai's Rp sample Icon_minitime7/13/2011, 5:45 pm

No issues here at all. At first I thought this was gonna be a sample with someone that wasn't your character but then I understood. I also love the idea of a Vizard Elite saying "I gotta go play a gig".

This RP Sample is

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com

Anzai's Rp sample
Page 1 of 1