Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
RP Sample Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
RP Sample Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
RP Sample Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
RP Sample Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
RP Sample Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
RP Sample Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
RP Sample Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
RP Sample Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
RP Sample Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
RP Sample Vote_lcapRP Sample Voting_barRP Sample Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

RP Sample

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iori

RP Sample Empty
PostSubject: RP Sample   RP Sample Icon_minitime2/17/2011, 9:35 am

Even though the physics exam was past mid afternoon, Jim wanted to get up early so he could study some more. That being said, he still barely opened his eyes when the alarm clock rang at 8 o’clock in the morning. Oh god damn it. Jim tried to reach his phone, but just dropped out of bed with a thud and sounding “FUCK!” After he finally managed to turn of the alarm, he wanted to go back to bed…so he did. He was thinking to himself: what the hell was I thinking wanting to get up this bloody early? The exam’s at 2 and its 8 now. I’ll just sleep for another hour or…so…may…be…two… With that he fell asleep again.

When he woke up the second time, this time without much trouble, and looked at the clock on his phone, the only thought on his mind was: Aw, crap. The clock was showing 12:30. Jim rushed to the bathroom, washed himself up, then returned to his room and got dressed. So much for studying before the exam, damn it. It takes me an hour to get to the university, and I can’t study the whole thing in 30 minutes now can I? He went downstairs, quickly ate the first thing he could find and left in a hurry.

It was a 5 minute walk to the bus stop, but just to make matters worse, the bus left just as Jim showed up. “Oh come on, what the hell is this madness?” the buses showed up every 10-15 minutes and were rarely right on schedule. Well, might as well try to study now. I mean, I know mechanics anyway and I only need to know five more topics… at this moment he reached for the notes he was taking on the lectures that he actually attended…yeah, I’m screwed.

It took 20 minutes for the next bus to show up. Jim got in, stamped the ticket and found himself a seat so that he could continue studying. I hope this damn bus hurries the hell up and doesn’t stop much. Then I might make it in 40 minutes. But of course, as dictated by the Murphy’s Laws, the bus stopped at every single stop that was on its way. It took Jim a whole hour to get to the university. Ah crap, crap, crap! I’m almost late! Jim ran to the room, where he would have to pick a ticket, which would have a set of questions on a random topic that Jim would have an hour to answer. Alright, come on Mechanics, come on mechanics. Jim pulled a ticked, walked to his seat and then flipped the ticked. Aw crap, thermodynamics…

After an hour, Jim emerged out of the room looking like he was about to kill somebody. That…was the most bullshit exam…ever…of all time. With this he started heading home. I would say that this day can’t get any worse…but I really don’t wanna tempt fate.
Back to top Go down

RP Sample
Page 1 of 1