Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Fuerza Sombras' RP Sample [DONE] Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Fuerza Sombras' RP Sample [DONE] Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Fuerza Sombras' RP Sample [DONE] Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Fuerza Sombras' RP Sample [DONE] Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Fuerza Sombras' RP Sample [DONE] Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Fuerza Sombras' RP Sample [DONE] Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Fuerza Sombras' RP Sample [DONE] Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Fuerza Sombras' RP Sample [DONE] Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Fuerza Sombras' RP Sample [DONE] Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Fuerza Sombras' RP Sample [DONE] Vote_lcapFuerza Sombras' RP Sample [DONE] Voting_barFuerza Sombras' RP Sample [DONE] Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Fuerza Sombras' RP Sample [DONE] Vote_lcapFuerza Sombras' RP Sample [DONE] Voting_barFuerza Sombras' RP Sample [DONE] Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Fuerza Sombras' RP Sample [DONE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuerza Sombras

Fuerza Sombras

Fuerza Sombras' RP Sample [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Fuerza Sombras' RP Sample [DONE]   Fuerza Sombras' RP Sample [DONE] Icon_minitime3/17/2011, 6:41 pm

It was a calm day in Las Noches.
There was nothing to do and Fuerza was bored. So he decided to take a walk in the section of the Cuarta Fracción and check on his subordinates.

His footsteps echoed in the deserted hallways, Fuerza sighed.
Further away, he saw someone sitting against a pillar. The arrancar had red hair, wasn’t wearing a vest for some reason, was wearing short trousers, sunglasses, no shoes and to make the irritation complete, he was sleeping.

“Wake up…” Fuerza spoke firmly.
He waited a few seconds before he pulled his knee up high and then stomped the sleeping beauty in the stomach.
Usually Fuerza wasn’t aggressive when something pissed him off, but this was different, this was teaching an underling a lesson.

“GWAAARGH!!...” The man woke up coughing and almost had to vomit.
“But…Why?...” He cried, Fuerza could see a few tears coming from underneath those sunglasses.
“I won’t tolerate slackers and lazy monkeys like you… While you’re doing nothing, you might as well be training!” Fuerza said with a cold look on his face, he stared the arrancar right in the eyes.
“I’m on my way to the training area, when I arrive there I wanna see you training your ass off.”
With that said Fuerza calmly continued his stroll through the hallways.
“Y-Yes!… Master Sombras!...” The arrancar yelled and sprinted through the hallways, headed for the training grounds.

When he was almost finished checking on everyone inside, Fuerza heard the sound of a wall crumbling followed by two seconds of silence.
And then he heard it again, and again, and again. Until a bit further down the hallway the wall right of him seemed to explode and a mountain of an arrancar flew through the opening and fell on the ground. A small figure then jumped through the enormous hole in the wall.

“Sorry for the mess, Master Sombras.” A skinny little guy said, smiling so hard his cheeks seemed about to explode.

Fuerza nodded and looked over to the giant on the ground. The huge arrancar got up slowly, and gazed confused in Fuerza’s direction. The giant’s eyes suddenly widened and then looked furiously at the skinny man.

“I WON’T LOSE TO YOU, YOU LITTLE INSECT!!” The huge arrancar roared and got up.

He then charged toward the tiny guy like a rhinoceros.
“Oh yes you will! And then you’re gonna owe me a massage! KAAAYAAAH!!!” The little man replied as he intercepted the giant’s fist with both hands and swung him through the opening as if he was as light as a feather. He then jumped through the hole following the flying mountain.
Fuerza was pleased and couldn’t help but smile.

Now that duo is a remarkable example for all those spiritless slugs…

Fuerza continued down the hallway, passed the hole in the wall, took five steps, turned right and opened the large door. What he saw couldn’t be more satisfying.
The training grounds were filled with his Fracción training until they fainted.
He took in the smell of fighting, embraced it, breathed it. And an enormous smile appeared on his face.

“That’s the spirit!!” He roared and joined in the fun.

Last edited by Fuerza Sombras on 5/3/2011, 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Fuerza Sombras' RP Sample [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuerza Sombras' RP Sample [DONE]   Fuerza Sombras' RP Sample [DONE] Icon_minitime5/2/2011, 11:45 pm

Oh yeah forgot to grade this.

Honestly this RP Sample was....

refreshing.

So many of the Arrancars I have seen in the past have cared little about their underlings or haven't dealt with them at all. Nice to see one that is interested in dealing with his subordinates.

And it is long enough and of an acceptable quality.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com

Fuerza Sombras' RP Sample [DONE]
Page 1 of 1