Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Fuerza Sombras (Approved) Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Fuerza Sombras (Approved) Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Fuerza Sombras (Approved) Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Fuerza Sombras (Approved) Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Fuerza Sombras (Approved) Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Fuerza Sombras (Approved) Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Fuerza Sombras (Approved) Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Fuerza Sombras (Approved) Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Fuerza Sombras (Approved) Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Fuerza Sombras (Approved) Vote_lcapFuerza Sombras (Approved) Voting_barFuerza Sombras (Approved) Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Fuerza Sombras (Approved) Vote_lcapFuerza Sombras (Approved) Voting_barFuerza Sombras (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Fuerza Sombras (Approved)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuerza Sombras

Fuerza Sombras

Fuerza Sombras (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Fuerza Sombras (Approved)   Fuerza Sombras (Approved) Icon_minitime3/17/2011, 5:11 pm

Name: Fuerza Sombras

Visual Age: 20

Appearance: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/121/6/6/Commission___Blackclaw_by_Geofffffff.jpg
There is a 7 tattooed on his back in between his shoulderblades.

Personality:
Fuerza is the youngest Espada. But that doesn’t mean he acts like it too. Even though he is calm most of the time, Fuerza can sometimes be short-tempered and irritable, but he is not very aggressive and usually just calls the sources of irritation names and walks away. He is also easily irked by others goofing off or drawing unneeded attention to themselves. He has a strong intuition and feeling for battle. When he meets a worthy opponent and fighting is an option, he will provoke the opponent until it ends in a fight. Fuerza loves fighting as much as a kid loves candy and ice cream.

Leading the Fracción:
As a result of his love for fighting, he expects nothing less than the best of his Fracción in battle. In every fight his Fracción is expected to go all-out until victory is achieved. Fighting is the very essence of the 7th Fracción. According to Fuerza honor can only be found in a loss when the loser dies after having pushed himself to the limits. Losing and surviving the fight is counted as the biggest shame within the Fracción.
He also hates slackers.“While you’re not doing anything, you might as well be training.” Is something he says every day. Slackers and lazy asses caught during the act will be punished by him personally, by beating them up he hopes to give them a lesson they’ll never forget and motivate them to train and try to get stronger than him.

Fighting Style: Fuerza enjoys high-paced fights. He’s incredibly fast and this usually leads to a huge advantage in battle.
His Zanpakutõ on the other hand is based on strength. So he enjoys overwhelming his opponents with both speed and strength. He likes to get the most out a fight until he’s sure the opponent has shown him all he can do. When the fight is boring and Fuerza feels that it’s not going to get any better, he finishes it off quickly.

Background:
Life in the World of the Living:
Fuerza lived in a large city in Egypt when it was a British Protectorate. He was born on September the 3rd in 1912.
He was an orphan who was taken in by a wealthy family.
Fuerza was given the name Jack Williams.

He was a very lonely kid. His rich parents had only adopted him so it would give them a good name.
Fuerza had everything any other kid would want, except for a caring family.

One night, when he was 10 years old, he snuck out of the house. He had never been outside at night before,
he was to get in side before sunset and not go out until sunrise. He had only seen the stars through his window,
but he wanted to experience what looking at the stars and the moon was like outside.
Sadly, in his enthousiasm, he tripped over a treebranch near the pond in the backyard and fell into the water.
He couldn't swim, since his parents never let anyone other than themselves or the butler come near him.
Jack Williams drowned that night underneath the stars and the full moon.

As a Spirit:
When he woke up he lay on the surface of the water. As he stood up he felt strange. People can't stand one water, but he could. As he ran back inside his house he came across the butler, who seemed to ignore him, and tried to grab the butler's leg. But his hand went straight through the butler's leg. He thought he had gained magical powers. Fuerza was a happy spirit.
He wandered around the village he lived in for five months, spying on people and enjoying his freedom as a kid his age would. Strangely, he didn't miss his parents at all. Then again, they never really cared about him and he had always been on his own. But now he was on his own with magical powers! Until one day he decided to leave the village, he wanted to see what was beyond it. But by the time he reached the forest that was just outside the village, his Chain of Fate had corroded completely and he turned into a Hollow.

As a Hollow:
After he had devoured every single soul inside the small village, a Soul Reaper appeared to stop him. With ease he defeated the Soul Reaper and ate him. He then decided to reside inside Hueco Mundo for a while, because he longed for different food.
Feeding on his own kin he grew stronger and stronger. But then he felt like eating something else again. He terrorized the World of the Living’s souls and ate every single Shinigami that crossed his path. After another few months he returned to Hueco Mundo and continued devouring there.
Gradually there were so many Hollows inside of him that he changed into a Menos. But he was powerful enough to rise above all other Hollows in a Gillian. The devouring continued until he eventually turned into a huge lion-shaped Adjucha. That’s when he obtained his love for fighting. He battled one Adjucha after the other, even multiple Adjuchas at once. Then one day, a mysterious figure appeared. He was offered an offer he couldn’t refuse, fighting strong beings to his heart’s content.
That’s when he decided to rip off his mask to become an Arrancar.

Arrancar Arc:
He was able to join the Espada right after the White Rebellion. Even though all seats were taken, he decided to crush the Cuarta Espada and take over the 4th Fracción. He didn’t feel like challenging the higher Fracción until he knew what powers they had.
And also as being the youngest, he didn’t want to be an arrogant, too ambitious pain in the ass. Excited to see and ready for what the future holds, he pushes his Fracción and himself to the limit. Still, he doesn’t show his cards to the other Espada and trains in solitude.

Last edited by Fuerza Sombras on 5/2/2011, 1:57 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Fuerza Sombras (Approved)   Fuerza Sombras (Approved) Icon_minitime3/31/2011, 9:09 pm

Alright, the only real glaring issue that needs to be addressed is the date when Fuerza was born. If he was born in 400 B.C. then he would over 2,000 years old and we do not allow characters to be that old, except an Elder One. Please change Fuerza's birth date to accommodate his age.

Also, personally, I do not like how a ten year old kid managed to push a full grown adult out a window. It doesn't seem physically possible. I guess it would make more sense if the adult wasn't that big or heavy. But in your background, it was a gang leader and gang leaders, for the most part, are pretty big and heavy. Much too heavy for a ten year kid to push through a window even if caught off guard. At most, the adult would probably just fall backwards. If Fuerza was older when it happened, then I guess it could be more believable, but his age during the event was not directly stated so I assume that he was ten at the time. I advise revising this part too.
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Fuerza Sombras (Approved)   Fuerza Sombras (Approved) Icon_minitime4/1/2011, 3:23 pm

Another thing, I'd personally think the top 3, MAYBE 4 Espada were Vasto Lorde before becoming Arrancar. So, unless the rest of the Staff disagree with me on this, I'd kindly ask you to have him be an Adjuchas before losing his mask.
Back to top Go down
Fuerza Sombras

Fuerza Sombras

PostSubject: Re: Fuerza Sombras (Approved)   Fuerza Sombras (Approved) Icon_minitime4/3/2011, 4:06 pm

EDITED

I hope it can be approved now.
Back to top Go down
Fuerza Sombras

Fuerza Sombras

PostSubject: Re: Fuerza Sombras (Approved)   Fuerza Sombras (Approved) Icon_minitime4/7/2011, 9:15 am

Forgot about the 'As a Spirit' part which is now edited.
I think it's ready for approval.
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Fuerza Sombras (Approved)   Fuerza Sombras (Approved) Icon_minitime4/17/2011, 1:02 am

One last thing that I can see, though it's really minor. If you read the History carefully, you'll see our roleplay takes place in the year 2022 - and the White Rebellion as we call it, took place in 2020. So the age and date of birth is still slightly off. Once you've added that, I'll proof read it carefully to make sure I haven't missed anything.
Back to top Go down
Fuerza Sombras

Fuerza Sombras

PostSubject: Re: Fuerza Sombras (Approved)   Fuerza Sombras (Approved) Icon_minitime4/17/2011, 5:39 am

Oh right, sorry. ^^'
EDITED
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Fuerza Sombras (Approved)   Fuerza Sombras (Approved) Icon_minitime4/29/2011, 8:10 pm

Well, I think this is worth the seal of Approval. Of course, if anyone among the staff has proper reasoning they may revoke my decision.

APPROVED

Also, due to lack of activity of the other Espada, you can get promoted up to 4th Espada, if you so choose. If so, just let us know.
Back to top Go down
Fuerza Sombras

Fuerza Sombras

PostSubject: Re: Fuerza Sombras (Approved)   Fuerza Sombras (Approved) Icon_minitime5/2/2011, 1:46 pm

Oh yes, I so choose. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuerza Sombras (Approved)   Fuerza Sombras (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuerza Sombras (Approved)
Page 1 of 1