Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Raienzo's ressurection (Approved) Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Raienzo's ressurection (Approved) Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Raienzo's ressurection (Approved) Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Raienzo's ressurection (Approved) Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Raienzo's ressurection (Approved) Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Raienzo's ressurection (Approved) Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Raienzo's ressurection (Approved) Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Raienzo's ressurection (Approved) Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Raienzo's ressurection (Approved) Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Raienzo's ressurection (Approved) Vote_lcapRaienzo's ressurection (Approved) Voting_barRaienzo's ressurection (Approved) Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Raienzo's ressurection (Approved) Vote_lcapRaienzo's ressurection (Approved) Voting_barRaienzo's ressurection (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Raienzo's ressurection (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raienzo Akuma

Raienzo's ressurection (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Raienzo's ressurection (Approved)   Raienzo's ressurection (Approved) Icon_minitime10/10/2010, 2:45 am

Name:Supaiku Akuma

Release Phrase: Kai Sakini ( Cut Away)

Represent: The christion interpretation of the Devil

Family: Reiatsu

Sealed Description: Raienzo's ressurection (Approved) 300px-11

Released Description:Raienzo's ressurection (Approved) Demon_13 ( Subtract the blade portion of the picture.)

Resurrection Ability/Ultimate Attack: The main ability of Raienzo's ressurection is to shoot bone spikes as hard as steel from his body to be used in multiple ways. Examples of such would be shooting a spike from the wrist at a target as a projectie. ANother example is pulling a spikes out from armor encasing his body and use them as weapons such similer to a blade with no hilt. Each spike is 16 inchs by 7 inchs in size. These spikes can also be formed together, like for example creating several around the right-arm in order to fully encase it and turn the entire limb into a blade through said method. This can be done to the extent of even making two extra limbs to fight with during combat.
The secondary ability of his ressurection, is that because in his ressurection, he obtains a coating of armor, it highly raises his durability to match that of even some lower-ranked espada.

Spike Cannon- Raienzo will charge his reiatsu along his right-arm, coating it in hundreds of multiple spikes, causing it to grow substantially, The downside is that over time, it slows him down over a 2 posts charge period. However, once it is done, Raienzo will swing his arm at the target and unleash a masisv wave of spikes in compact array, making their range lower, but force stronger. These spikes also, unlike before, varri in size. They can be from 1 by 1 inch to 38 by 38 inchs. The range of the spikes before they lose momentam is 300 meters.
Cooldown- 10 posts

Techniques:
Explosive Spikes- Raienzo will focus a small to large amount of reiatsu into a spike in his body over a one post period and then shoot it out as a projectile like normal, however, depending on how much reiatsu was added to said spike, will cause it to explode on contact with the next thing denser then air and water that it comes in contact with. The power of the explosion depends on how much energy is put into it'
Cooldown: Small Explosion- 2 posts, Medium explosion-4 posts, large explosion-6 posts.

Homing Spikes- By focusing on the reiatsu of the target and adapting his own to that signiture over a one post period, Raienzo can set his spike projectiles to hone in on a targets spiritual energy allowing it to curve or pursue a target if they were to jump to the left, right, or run. This lasts for two posts or whenever the spike is in contact with anything denser then air or water.
Cooldown- 4 posts

Spike Barrage- Raienzo will focus his energy for one post and generate spikes along his entire body from the neck down. After said waiting time, the spikes will then be shot off in a massiv barrage at a target{s}. These spikes are normal like the rest, but comein up to the hundreds.
Cooldown- 7 posts

Last edited by Raienzo Akuma on 10/10/2010, 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emo AFKer

Emo AFKer

PostSubject: Re: Raienzo's ressurection (Approved)   Raienzo's ressurection (Approved) Icon_minitime10/10/2010, 3:34 am

Hmm, I kinda like the basic concept. However, I do have a few qualms with it.

1) The metal aspect of the spikes. As Kuro said, and I agree with him, it seems weird to have an arrancar with a full suit of metal armor with metal spikes as his resurrection. It doesn't seem to suit the overall "organic" aspects that hollows have with their resurrection appearances. I would suggest something along the lines of "bone spikes as hard as steel" or something of that nature.

2) I'd like more clarification of the range of Spike Cannon. A quarter of a mile seems a bit far in my opinion. I also want to know about the overall shape of the wave of blades. Is it shaped like a crescent, or what?

3) Your idea of half-post charges bugs me, simple as that. I suggest just keeping nice, round numbers for charges/cooldowns and the like.

I will reevaluate the Resurrection after these edits (that is, if the other staff agree with me on these points).
Back to top Go down
Raienzo Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Raienzo's ressurection (Approved)   Raienzo's ressurection (Approved) Icon_minitime10/10/2010, 3:48 am

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Emo AFKer

Emo AFKer

PostSubject: Re: Raienzo's ressurection (Approved)   Raienzo's ressurection (Approved) Icon_minitime10/23/2010, 7:48 pm

Alrighty then, changes are made, and I think everything else is good. One thing to clarify about the normal spikes being "16 inches by 7 inches in size." Does that mean that the spikes are 7 inches wide, or are they 7 inches measured around the spike? (I think that makes sense)

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raienzo's ressurection (Approved)   Raienzo's ressurection (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raienzo's ressurection (Approved)
Page 1 of 1