Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Kyutensasu (Approved) Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Kyutensasu (Approved) Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Kyutensasu (Approved) Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Kyutensasu (Approved) Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Kyutensasu (Approved) Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Kyutensasu (Approved) Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Kyutensasu (Approved) Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Kyutensasu (Approved) Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Kyutensasu (Approved) Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Kyutensasu (Approved) Vote_lcapKyutensasu (Approved) Voting_barKyutensasu (Approved) Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Kyutensasu (Approved) Vote_lcapKyutensasu (Approved) Voting_barKyutensasu (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Kyutensasu (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Kyutensasu (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Kyutensasu (Approved)   Kyutensasu (Approved) Icon_minitime10/30/2010, 8:00 pm

Name: Kyutensasu (Heaven Shrieking Light Thruster )

Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance:
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Spirit Personality: Kyutensasu is a very loyal and wise zanpakuto. he speaks to Nashihiko like he was his father and at times even scolds him, in a polite manner, about his ways. Together they form a powerful bond, Nashihiko understanding that the connection between Zanpakuto and master is very important. Due to their amazing trust and friendship Nashihiko can easily manifest Kyutensasu into the physical world. This is the form of training he has formed himself. Kyutensasu however isn't light on Nashihiko, he will easily knock him several meters away if he finds an opening and at times has had to personally walk him to the 4th squad barracks.

Release Phrase: Illuminate, Kyutensasu!

Family: Light

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpakuto:
Spoiler:

Shikai:
Spoiler:

Shikai Ability: Kyutensasu's abilities don't come into play unless the release command: Shine, Kyutensasu! is spoken. Once it is however the blade of the sword dissolves and then it replaced with one made of light. This increases it's cutting abilities while also revealing it's true abilities, which are the power to manipulate light in light swords used for everything he does. While in shikai the total number if 4 per swing, and disappear instantly unless fired.

Bankai:
Senshibantai Kyutensasu [Light Consuming Thunder Piercer] During bankai his sword takes on a white color all around while sporting a white flame that continuously burns along the length of the blade.

Bankai Release Phrase: Heavens Bows Down Before the God of Justice. His Piercing Light Cries On The Steps of Oblivion, Bankai! Senshibantai Kyutensasu!

Bankai Ability: During this time Nashihiko's sword leaves a trail of light swords with each swing which can be fired at the enemy or placed in preparation for a technique. Most of his techniques work off of this base technique. The total number of light sword made after each swing if six and disappear after reaching the last point in which the sword became potential. If fired they can last 2 turns. However if the swords fired exceeds the number 10 then they instantly disappear.

Techniques:

Shiro
Ikazuchi: The White Thunder technique is but one of the skills Nashihiko can use in shikai or bankai, the effect various depending on the form. In shikai Nashihiko simply fires a blast of light energy at his enemy in a cero like fashion. Charge: None Duration: 2 turns Cooldown: 2 turns

In bankai this skill turns into Hikari Kousen the Light Beam which fires several blasts of light energy at the same time. Charge: 1 turn Duration: Instant Cooldown: 2 turns

Shiro Seichuu:The White Restriction skill while in shikai allows Nashihiko to fire his swords made of light at the enemy and constrict them with them. The swords surround the enemy and then connect through extending light energy. They form a rectangular shape around the enemy which delivers a powerful shock to them while inside. At each corner of the six sided rectangular shape eight swords generate the barrier. If an outside force destroys the light spears used to create the tech, at least two on the same side, the tech fails. Charge: 2 turns Duration: 2 turns Cooldown: 3 turns

While in bankai this skill turns into Shouheki Hikari or the Barrier of the Light which traps the enemy in a barrier of light. This skill can also be used on Nashihiko for defense. The smaller the barrier the stronger it is while the wider it is the less durable it becomes. Charge: 1 turn Duration: 2 turn Cooldown: 3 turns

Shiro Seisatsu: The White Reflection which is Nashihiko's ultimate technique. Because of the difficulty and physically taxing work it puts Nashihiko through he will only use it if needed or he truly wants to kill his enemy. In shikai Nashihiko swings Kyutensasu in wide arc when close to an enemy. This forms a cube of light energy around the enemy. The cube first forms the bottom portion and then it extends upward forming the cube. The cube is extremely weak to form but when it locks it's durable is amazing. Nashihiko is free to expand or widen the cube up to 50 yards vertical or horizontal. This however severely weakens it as the smaller it is the stronger the explosion, while the large it is the weaker the explosion. If Nashihiko can hold the enemy for the two turn duration he can detonate the cube. This skill deals heavy damage. Charge 2 turns Duration: 2 turns Cooldown: 4 turns

In bankai this skills becomes Seisatsu no Gekido Hinote Hikari Tentei
or the Reflection of the Enraged Light Gods which covers an area of 200 meters in total endless light. This skill is extremely difficult to destroy from the outside or inside. While inside one believes they are in a world made of endless light. Nashihiko can sink into the light and use it like an illusion, making tangible clones of himself each one can be destroyed with only a single strike. During this time no other techs can be used and Nashihiko is restricted to using his hakuda, and Zanjutsu skills. Outside of the field of light it takes a triangle shape. Everyone on the outside can see what's going on inside of the triangle. While inside no one can hear anything but what's inside.

Charge: 3 turns Duration: 4 turns Cooldown: 10 turns

Last edited by Nashihiko Kishu on 11/11/2010, 6:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Kyutensasu (Approved)   Kyutensasu (Approved) Icon_minitime10/31/2010, 10:22 pm

Need to know how many light blades you can make at a time and how many are used in your barrier tech.

You say that it has the ability to manipulate light in various ways and then just give one example. What other things can you do with it so I can have an idea of what could or could not be done. Thanks.

Question on Shiro Seisatsu, can the cube be broken or escaped from while you are creating it? And I am assuming when you say hold the enemy long enough you mean for the two turns of charge. Or do you mean something else?

So for enraged light gods thing, it just prevents you from using techs but you can make clones of yourself? Or does it also prevent enemies from using techs?

And I would give that a ten turn cooldown due to being an ultimate.

Give me some answers and I can hopefully approve you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

PostSubject: Re: Kyutensasu (Approved)   Kyutensasu (Approved) Icon_minitime11/1/2010, 1:29 pm

various ways of manipulating light being reflecting a flash off a window to blade an enemy or from the blade. The light swords which are really the main part of his techniques. Extending the light sword a total of 50 yards, 100 in bankai. Small waves of light energy.

In shikai I say about five blades.

But bankai makes them with each swing so in a way it could be unlimited. Cause when he swings the sword it makes a trail and several light blades follow that trail with each swing so it's like he's swinging several blades at you with but a single swing.

But so we don't get crazy I say 5 still.

For Shiro the cube can be broken while it's forming. Yet it's a cube so it has six sides. If you destroy the top section while it;s forming you could escape but by hope I mean within the cube. 2 turns then boom.

For the ultimate I has no skills but clones. They can only use Hakuda and Zanjutsu while MY techniques are blocked.

How's that??
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Kyutensasu (Approved)   Kyutensasu (Approved) Icon_minitime11/2/2010, 1:08 am

I think I would prefer if we would just stick with the light swords and not the other light manipulation things because honestly you have quite a bit already with those.

Besides that I think the powers are fine. If you have any objections just leave them here but with just the light swords this can be

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyutensasu (Approved)   Kyutensasu (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyutensasu (Approved)
Page 1 of 1