Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Iori Ichinose (Approved) Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Iori Ichinose (Approved) Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Iori Ichinose (Approved) Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Iori Ichinose (Approved) Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Iori Ichinose (Approved) Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Iori Ichinose (Approved) Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Iori Ichinose (Approved) Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Iori Ichinose (Approved) Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Iori Ichinose (Approved) Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Iori Ichinose (Approved) Vote_lcapIori Ichinose (Approved) Voting_barIori Ichinose (Approved) Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Iori Ichinose (Approved) Vote_lcapIori Ichinose (Approved) Voting_barIori Ichinose (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Iori Ichinose (Approved)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iori

Iori Ichinose (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Iori Ichinose (Approved)   Iori Ichinose (Approved) Icon_minitime3/4/2011, 4:23 pm

Iori Ichinose

Visual Age: 38

Years in Gotei 13: 250

Years Since Banishment: 150

Former Division: 12th

Former Rank: Captain

Appearance:
Iori is a regularly tall man, standing at about 1 meter 78. He’s got some noticeable muscle, which makes him look like he has obviously been working out. However it does not have extremely large muscles. It is more of a “Muscle density” than “Muscle Mass”. So in short he is not very large and weighs about 78 kg. He has long, black hair that reaches just above the shoulders when it’s loose, but is usually tied up in a high tail. He wears a torn up, dirty Shinigami uniform and a brownish cloak over it. His Zanpakutou hangs on his left side. To outsiders he looks like an everyday resident of Rukongai.

Personality:
Iori is a rather strange fellow. Most of the time he is quite, and doesn’t draw attention, but that can change every now and then. When around people, he can be social, but still a quite guy that doesn’t draw too much attention to himself. However he is never rude to other people and treats them with respect, although can appear apathetical at times. Sometimes there can be a spike in his curiosity for something and he starts working on that something, but then he might become too lazy and loose interest. This is surprising, seeing that he was from the 12th division. However, once some research is interesting enough for him, he will complete it.

“There is something so satisfying about mayhem. Does that make me a bad person?”
When in battle, Iori’s personality gradually changes. As the battle goes on, he becomes more aggressive, taunting and sadistic. When destruction starts, he craves it and adds more to it. When the battle is over, he keeps the “excitement” and the craving for battle for a short time in a sort of “well this was fun!” manner, before going back to his usual self.

When he was a captain, despite the fact that he can sometimes lazy around, he took the job seriously. If there was an important decision for him to make, he would always think it through and not just answer it on the go without much care for the consequences. He prioritizes the well-being of his squad before his own and is very likely to take a hit for them.

Fighting Style:
“There is only one rule in battle: achieve victory no matter what it takes. The penalty for not following this rule is defeat, with all of its consequences.”
Besides that, however, Iory sometimes uses a specific strategy in fighting.Despite his personality in battle, Iori fights analytically, observing his opponent during the fight. Once he got enough information about his enemy, he will go for the weak spot, or expose it. He also makes use of Kido during the battle, and quite effectively. He also prefers using attacks that are not very predictable. Sometimes he might fool an enemy into underestimating him and the attempt to finish the fight with as few attacks as possible. During a fight, he keeps his cool most of the time even with the increasing sadism and craving for destruction, but can sometimes loose it and go into frenzy.

Background:
Iori was from a rather harsh District in Rukongai, yet his friends were always amazed at how he was able to get out of trouble, even when it seemed impossible. He was calling it luck, and seemed a happy-go-lucky, easy-going, not worrying about much sort of fellow. He of course believed the saying “If you’re lucky, you’ll get the bill sooner or later.” Yet, he just kept getting lucky. He said that it was because of luck that he managed to get into the academy 20 years after leaving the district, because of luck he was the top of his class for Kido and because of luck that upon graduation, which only took him 5 years, he was assigned the 10th seat in the fifth division. After this followed a 100 years of service in the 5th division, in which Iori worked his way up to lieutenant.

Within the first 10 years in the division, he developed his Shikai and started working on different moves, abilities as well as training up. He has been doing this for the next 20 years, until he ha a conversation with his Zanpakutou, which told him that he was now prepared to start his training for Ban-Kai. At this time, he was the 7th seat in the fifth division and was doing well on record. He was also respected by the other members of the division and word was that he might become the next captain of the 5th division.

However, it took him a whole 30 years to finally manage to get his Ban-Kai and another 20 to actually be able to use it with no strain. By this time he already was the 3rd seat in the squad. When he finally was able to properly use and control his Ban-Kai he was promoted to Lieutenant.

After that opened a window of opportunity for Iori to become a captain of the 12th division. It was something that Iori had a very long think about. Due to him being somewhat lazy, he at first wanted to refuse the position. At that point however, he had all the requirements to be a captain, and he knew that if he will not take the position, someone else will. So he accepted the position of the 12th division captain, one of the only reasons being to see how much he could get away with.

For 150 years he was the captain of the 12th division and the chief of science. Secretly he was doing some projects that he knew the Sotaicho would not be happy about. Outside of that, however, he was rather successful as a captain, once again calling it all luck. This caused him to get a number of rivals some of which despised him greatly. Mostly it was jealousy for his “success”. And at some point, he finally got “the bill” he was expecting. He accused by several Shinigami of doing taboo research. This one time in his life, he did not manage to be somewhere where the evidence wasn’t. There were traces and testimonies that he was doing this forbidden research. Even he himself did not deny this fact. He simply considered it so trivial and arbitrary that he was not paying great mind to the fact and was stating that he lost interest in the research anyway. He was to be trialed, and stripped off his powers.

Fortunately for himself he managed to escape before that, once again thanks to “luck”. What happened was that he was not restrained as well as he should have been. This allowed enough room for him to use Kido and break free. He then had to fight his way through the Inner Sereitei, as well as confront some people before the gates. Finally he managed to escape into Rukongai.

Several months afterwards, a search was conducted in the near Rukongai for him, with no luck. While all that, Iori has returned to the district he was originally from. What he found there was a few representatives of an organization he has not heard much of. They called themselves “Mavericks” and were said to be a rebel group consisting of outcasts of various races, much like himself. Iori knew that he was not going back to the Gotei 13, however these Mavericks did not seem very reliable. Regardless he joined the organization.

He is now residing in Rukongai, traveling around it, avoiding Shinigami at all costs. However he still has news regarding the activities of Gotei 13. Seeing that he still does not rely much on the Mavericks and is a wanted man in the Gotei 13, Iori set his sights on the Espada, considering to join them and provide the scientific knowledge for them that they might be lacking, as well as information about the Gotei 13, which might, however, be outdated.

Last edited by Takeshi on 3/6/2011, 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Iori Ichinose (Approved)   Iori Ichinose (Approved) Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 7:35 am

Well first off I really think that you can add more to the appearance. I know appearances can be hard to write but just describing him as average height and build really doesn't paint clear picture of what he looks like. Especially since average depends on a lot of different variables. Maybe describe in numbers how tall he is and how heavy he is. Is he skinny is he fat. IF he is just average? Does he have a large upper body? A little more detail would be appreciated or a picture if you have one.

Some more in the personality would also be nice. You talk about how he is generally and then how he is like when he changes but what is it that leads him to change. Does he just suddenly go schizophrenic and start acting out. Is there a trigger for it or does he just randomly starting acting up.

You also really didn't talk about how he deals with other people. Is he a loner, is he social? Just saying he is quiet doesn't really answer all of that. You can be a really quiet person that still hangs out with other people a lot even though he speaks little. Give the character a bit more life since he feels like an outline of a character rather then a fleshed out one. Also I would like to see a little mention about how his personality is when he is in a leadership position. Yes he is a Maverick and not currently a leader but I think it is important anyway.

Oh also on that note it would be helpful for you to put somewhere that he is a Maverick, maybe when it says former rank or something. First time reading this I wasn't sure whether it was a Vizard app or MAverick Shinigami since it wasn't mentioned anywhere.

Please change time in academy to 5 years. I really don't like when people try to cut down on number of years in academy. Even if you are top of your class they aren't going to jump you ahead of your class that much.

Kido Corps do not exist in this roleplay and they likely never will.

You don't mention anything about when he gained shikai or bankai. Kind of important plot point to be missed.

As for years as captain and the like you will need to talk to Kuro about that since he is the current captain and I am not sure if your years disagree.

Hollowfication was not even attempted in this roleplay. The idea of Vizards or hollowfication was not released to even the Captains until 2 years ago in the roleplay. You will have to find something else to have him get "framed for". Also you didn't really make it clear whether he was framed or whether he actually was doing it or not so that made it even less clear.

You really can't just say that he managed to escape due to luck and leave it at that -.- If you are going to have him escape you should actually explain how he escaped. Did he fight his way out? Did he have an escape path ready ahead of time. Did he manage to trick the guards? Details please.

Since this is supposed to be an app for a Maverick Captain you need to add a little bit about when you joined the organization. Even if it is just that he joined as a formality and to have a place to escape to incase his luck runs dry or something it needs to be mentioned. Also if he has any actual plans or interests that he might get the assistance of other Mavericks for would be useful.

All in all this app was just really bare bones and needs a lot more fleshing out. And with that, good night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
Iori

PostSubject: Re: Iori Ichinose (Approved)   Iori Ichinose (Approved) Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 8:16 am

Thank you for all that. I will change what I can on my my own as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
Iori

PostSubject: Re: Iori Ichinose (Approved)   Iori Ichinose (Approved) Icon_minitime3/6/2011, 11:02 am

And edited and added the information that needed that.
Back to top Go down
Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

PostSubject: Re: Iori Ichinose (Approved)   Iori Ichinose (Approved) Icon_minitime3/6/2011, 1:02 pm

(And yet, you made no attempt to contact me. If anything, I think this may conflict with my profile even more hardcore. I know, I need exact numbers on mine, but I'm pretty damned sure this'll conflict with it.
Back to top Go down
Iori

PostSubject: Re: Iori Ichinose (Approved)   Iori Ichinose (Approved) Icon_minitime3/6/2011, 1:04 pm

Right, sorry about that. If it does conflict (I hope it won't) please tell what would be the best solution. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

PostSubject: Re: Iori Ichinose (Approved)   Iori Ichinose (Approved) Icon_minitime3/6/2011, 1:04 pm

First, come into the cb. I'm there right now and we can chat.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Iori Ichinose (Approved)   Iori Ichinose (Approved) Icon_minitime3/6/2011, 5:10 pm

All the changes have been made making this

APPROVED

Goody goody, you can make your zan now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iori Ichinose (Approved)   Iori Ichinose (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iori Ichinose (Approved)
Page 1 of 1