Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
practice me and iori Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
practice me and iori Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
practice me and iori Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
practice me and iori Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
practice me and iori Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
practice me and iori Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
practice me and iori Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
practice me and iori Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
practice me and iori Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
practice me and iori Vote_lcappractice me and iori Voting_barpractice me and iori Vote_rcap 
The Boss
practice me and iori Vote_lcappractice me and iori Voting_barpractice me and iori Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

practice me and iori

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jeff

practice me and iori Empty
PostSubject: practice me and iori   practice me and iori Icon_minitime5/16/2011, 4:36 pm

It was light out and Jeff had found where ex captain Iori was hiding. I know where your hiding come out Iori slowly came out. You think you could just leave the 13 court guard squads and live, not likely. Heh got you now time to die Iori. Come at me.

Last edited by jeff on 5/16/2011, 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jeff

PostSubject: Re: practice me and iori   practice me and iori Icon_minitime5/16/2011, 4:40 pm

You went rogue time to die. Cmon are u a man
Back to top Go down
Iori

PostSubject: Re: practice me and iori   practice me and iori Icon_minitime5/16/2011, 4:54 pm

It was bright day in Rukongai. The scy was almost unreasonably clear. Iory was just laying in the grass field, a plain in the middle of a forest. He had his usual outfit, the sand-colored cloak, hooded cloack over a very old, worn out shinigami uniform. His zanpakutou was loosely strapped to his sash. He was just staring at the sky, ready to fall asleep when he heard a voice, challenging him. Oh for christ's sake, what is it this time. Iori got up on his feet.

Before him stood a shinigami, a lieutenant of the 6th division if his badge was to be believed. "What do you want? I thought you guys gave up on looking for me years ago." He then observed the shinigami. And of all things, why the hell would they send a youngster like him after me. Did they forget what I can do?
Back to top Go down
jeff

PostSubject: Re: practice me and iori   practice me and iori Icon_minitime5/16/2011, 4:58 pm

Iori i may be a youngster but im still old enough to whip your ass. Well arnt you gonna draw your sword. Go ahead I need a challenge. You're not gonna live for another day.
Back to top Go down
Iori

PostSubject: Re: practice me and iori   practice me and iori Icon_minitime5/16/2011, 5:06 pm

Does this kid read minds? Oh well, just a coincidense I guess. Who cares anyway. The young shinigami seemed very eager to fight. I swer to god, youngsters these days. Hotheaded, ready to dive into combat without any thought what so ever. "If you're this eager to fight, how the hell did you make to the 6th division? I thought they took sophisticated people. Have their standards dropped this low? Oh well."

After hearing about not living for another day, Iori got slightly interested. "So you want me to draw my blade? Then make me."
Back to top Go down
jeff

PostSubject: Re: practice me and iori   practice me and iori Icon_minitime5/16/2011, 5:11 pm

After hearing this Jeff wass beginning to relax yeah I though division 12 liked both smart and strong people your not smart to piss me off and you dont appear strong. Tell me did you bribe them to become captain very well ill make you draw your sword. He began feeling a slight breeze he suddenly lurched forward then as quick as lightning flash step from behind and slash.
Heh paydirt.
Back to top Go down
Iori

PostSubject: Re: practice me and iori   practice me and iori Icon_minitime5/16/2011, 5:20 pm

The lieutenant made his move. Iori saw all the moments of the dash but then the lieutenant vanished withshunpou. oh good, he's got some fighting skill. Maybe this will be worth my time after all. As the attack was about to hit Iori, he moved just slightly out of the way, so that his opponent's blade would only scrape his cloak. As the attack passed, Iori reacted with a counter-attack, aiming to elbow the Lieutenant in the neck.
Back to top Go down
jeff

PostSubject: Re: practice me and iori   practice me and iori Icon_minitime5/16/2011, 5:52 pm

With quickness Jeff again flashstepped. Not bad you old geezer heh you almost had me. Very well you leave me no choice the wind still had a gentle feel to it even helping Jeffs quick moves time to die. You old hag but then he realized how stupid it would be to go in head strong so he used his zanpoktos true power EXTENTES and it stretched curved around and hit Iori as he was in attempting to dodge heh paydirt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: practice me and iori   practice me and iori Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

practice me and iori
Page 1 of 1