Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Absence and Return Thread Vote_lcapAbsence and Return Thread Voting_barAbsence and Return Thread Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Absence and Return Thread Vote_lcapAbsence and Return Thread Voting_barAbsence and Return Thread Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Absence and Return Thread

Go down 
+8
Fuuga Natsu
Zafaron Uriuc
The Boss
Arashi Kishu
Mistress of the House
Emo AFKer
Hezro
Runic
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Runic

Runic

Absence and Return Thread Empty
PostSubject: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime9/30/2010, 10:25 pm

Going to be gone for a bit or finally returning from a vacation? This is the place to inform us. Posting here will keep us from badgering you for absences and will prevent others from challenging you for your position.

Note: if, by any chance, all of the admins or mods are going to be absent during the same period of time, temporary ad-mods will be instated to keep the forum operating smoothly.

In the event that Zafaron happens to disappear, it is still possible to contact him via PMs (which will also indirectly contact him via e-mail).

Runic Seal of Revision Approval
Back to top Go down
Hezro

Hezro

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime11/12/2010, 3:12 am

sorry for my lack of activity but I'm going to be restricted to weekends for right now until i have a solid internet line. right now i have one of those usb modems from verison and its completely worthless where i live so i can hardly find a stable connection. So I'll reply to my active topic this weekend, sry for the delay vergil.
Back to top Go down
http://dividedarms.darkbb.com
Emo AFKer

Emo AFKer

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime12/21/2010, 10:57 pm

As most of you have probably noticed, I have been absent from the site for an extended period of time. Unfortunately, a mixture of school activities, followed by intense family complications (including a bad car accident and the resulting chaos of relatives coming in) have marred my involvement on the forum.

I apologize for this profusely, and hopefully in a couple of days I will be able to post and review profiles on a regular basis (and hopefully even talk with the other staff members).

Thank you all for your patience with my disappearance from the forum.

Sincerely,
Levi Colton
Back to top Go down
Emo AFKer

Emo AFKer

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime12/23/2010, 6:41 pm

To give an update on the above post, the family relative who was in the accident is scheduled for surgery this evening, which will last for 6-7 hours. So I'll be spending even more time interacting with family at the hospital, passing the time and the like. Starting tomorrow, I should be back to posting on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime12/23/2010, 7:13 pm

That's fine. We only rageface'd when you didn't explain, when you said you'd be back starting on a certain date and then never showed up.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kishu

Arashi Kishu

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 10:32 pm

/sigh This is kind of bull. Computer down and work is crazy. Well be on a very limited attendence rate so prepare. Sry.
Back to top Go down
The Boss

The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 5:36 pm

Dear lovers,

I'd like to inform you of my absence starting 3/01/2011,
I'll be going on vacation for a week until 9/01/2011.
So Zeno Hiraken and Kusano Gashira will be inactive until then.
Enjoy your holidays and we'll 'see' each other back on Sunday. ( So I hope.. )

Regards,
Parasite
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 7:49 pm

Alrighty, see ya then Zeno. The site will still be around when ya return.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
The Boss

The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 1:14 pm

Well, as promised, I'm back.
Good thing the site's still around,
bad thing it didn't get much more active..
Ah well, that will change I guess.
It's good to be back.
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 2:59 pm

Don't worry, Zeno, the site's hibernating, not dying.

Anyway, I might not be as active as I have been the next few weeks, school stuff is taking a fair bit of my time, though it's still not too much. Still, if you notice I'm not on as much as I used to, there's the reason. Figured it best to let you know.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 9:17 pm

I might as well leave a comment here as well. I am around but you will notice I haven't done much.

That will be changing soon though. I have four day weekends every single weekend this semester which will mean new life from the head admin.

Thanks all the people that are still sticking around and posting.
Back to top Go down
Kusano Gashira

Kusano Gashira

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime4/9/2011, 10:55 am

Well,I'm going on vacation again.
It'll be for about 2 weeks now so Kusano Gashira, Zeno Hiraken and Fuerza Sombras won't
be active until I return.
I'm sorry for the trouble it may cause.

See you guys in two weeks!
Back to top Go down
Fuerza Sombras

Fuerza Sombras

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime4/17/2011, 5:49 am

Well I was back for a weekend, but I'm leaving for China today.
Since I'll be living there for three years starting the end of Juli, I'm going on a pre-trip now.
Don't know if I'll have an internet connection over there, that's why I said I'd be gone
for two weeks.
So we'll see I guess.

Anyways, see you tomorrow or in a week.
Back to top Go down
Kusano Gashira

Kusano Gashira

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime4/18/2011, 10:44 am

Turns out I have an internet connection here in the hotel.
I'll be online, though not that much.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime4/21/2011, 1:48 am

Well as you have most likely noticed I haven't been on much. As you could see from my other announcement, I have a shit ton of work with school. Got through the worst day of the year today but I probably won't be really alive again until Tuesday.

However you better prepared for that day ya little punks. Smile

Been holding off on ad binges and the like until I could get through all this school shit and I am nearly through it all. So who knows what will happen when I kick my activity into high gear. Smile
Back to top Go down
Synyster Kenshou

Synyster Kenshou

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime4/23/2011, 1:55 am

Wow I haven't been here -or any other bleach site- in a while. Well I'm back, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Fuerza Sombras

Fuerza Sombras

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime4/26/2011, 4:42 am

Ok, I'm back. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime4/26/2011, 10:19 pm

Life happened so I have to push back my big posting spree until later this week. At worst I will do the posting and ads on Friday.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime6/2/2011, 7:53 pm

Sorry I haven't been around for a bit. Stuff in life and general laziness. However it should also be noted that I will likely be gone between the 11th and 23rd of June. I will be in Israel and I think there are only like two days where we MIGHT have wifi. So I am gonna be trying to shuffle my characters out of the threads ASAP.

During that time Kuro will be in charge of the site. He has been warned that I will likely NOT want to continue with the site after all those days of freedom so he will be working to make the site nice and active during that period so I have an inviting site to greet me and not a bunch of work when I already have several game developing programs I am working with right now.

Will update this if I have anything else to note about my absence.
Back to top Go down
Emo AFKer

Emo AFKer

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime6/4/2011, 5:04 pm

Apologies for not being on for a bit. My Final Exams are during the week of June 6-10, and one of them is a massive take-home essay. So studying and working on that essay, as well as searching for a summer job, have cut back on free time severely.

I should be on the site on the evenings of Sunday & Monday, and I aim to resume being active once I have finished exams, moved out of my dorm, and settled back into my home (so at the latest, Sunday June 12).
Back to top Go down
Wolx Hound

Wolx Hound

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime6/5/2011, 2:20 pm

Well A-Kon is June 10 through the 12th so i'll be gone till that Monday on the 13th. But I'm sure none of you care, but I thought i'd waste my time anyway.
Back to top Go down
Emo AFKer

Emo AFKer

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime6/10/2011, 12:49 am

OK, Finals & School are done! I packed up my stuff in my dorm, moved out, and am now back in my home in San Diego. Unfortunately, I've been up since 6:30am, so I am essentially brain-dead. I'll be posting and replying to messages (I'll get back to you, Fuuga Smile ) this Friday.
Back to top Go down
The Boss

The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime6/29/2011, 6:16 am

I'm sorry for not being as active as I should be, but I've been very busy lately.
As you know I'm moving to China soon and it's just a lot of work.
I apologize.

Last edited by The Boss on 6/30/2011, 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime6/29/2011, 12:11 pm

I've not been absent, per se, but I thought I'd put it here. Lately, Kurokotsu's been kinda locked off to me, I can't post as him at all. I expect to be over this issue shortly, until then just hold tight.
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime6/30/2011, 3:50 am

About he same as Kuro, except it's mostly medication along with general OCD symptoms that are scewing me over. Heading the right way at least, but still... figured I'd put it out there.

Also, will probably not be here between... most likely around July 8th and July 13th I'd imagine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absence and Return Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next