Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Synyster Kenshou (Approved) Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Synyster Kenshou (Approved) Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Synyster Kenshou (Approved) Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Synyster Kenshou (Approved) Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Synyster Kenshou (Approved) Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Synyster Kenshou (Approved) Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Synyster Kenshou (Approved) Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Synyster Kenshou (Approved) Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Synyster Kenshou (Approved) Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Synyster Kenshou (Approved) Vote_lcapSynyster Kenshou (Approved) Voting_barSynyster Kenshou (Approved) Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Synyster Kenshou (Approved) Vote_lcapSynyster Kenshou (Approved) Voting_barSynyster Kenshou (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Synyster Kenshou (Approved)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Synyster Kenshou

Synyster Kenshou

Synyster Kenshou (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Synyster Kenshou (Approved)   Synyster Kenshou (Approved) Icon_minitime10/26/2010, 10:23 pm

Name: Synyster Kenshou

Visual Age: 25

Years since Entrance into the Gotei 13: 100

Division: 2

Appearance:He stands at a height of about 5'11 and a weight of about 180-200. Hehas black hair and red eyes. He wears the attire that makes him looklike a skater when he's in his Gigai form. He wears three braceletsaround his right arm. One is red and two are black.They are rubbery andvery flexible meaning he can use them for a lot of things.

He isright handed, but sometimes shifts his Zanpakuto from his right hand tohis left to test his opponents' skill. He isn't ambidextrous, butsometimes seems like it when he fights. It's still easy to tell thoughbecause his left hand is weaker than his right hand and also slower. Heis lean with an average muscular build. He has a red dragon tattoo onhis right bicep and a black one on his left. His red tattoo has blackeyes and the black one has red eyes.

He has sleek black hairwhich is very short. His hair doesn't even past his ears. It kindasticks up, so it's safe to say that he has more of a bedhead hairstyle. He smiles a lot and has more of a fluid posture. As in, he's notthat stiff. Striking his opponents with quick fluid motions.

Hekeeps his zanpakuto at his side resting on his right hip. So because heis right handed, it is easier to react to oncoming attacks.

Personality:Heis a nice person and always sticks up for his friends. He is a verygood leader and strives for his peers to also be great leaders. Synisn't at all a shy person. He loves to get to know people and viceversa. He loves to hang out and always has a gang of friends aroundhim. He likes going out. It's not the really the same as hanging outmeaning that he likes going out to fancy places. He likes to crackjokes and likes when people laugh at them. Also he is very smart, butdoesn't feel the need to use his large vocabulary in the everydayconversation.

He loves to train. He hates cockiness and people who like to gloatabout their success. Especially when they're over him and they won byplaying dirty. He thinks that's pretty much a slap in the face topeople who work hard to win. He also hates the sound of people eatingwith their mouths open. He just can't take it. He'll get real annoyedand when he's annoyed it doesn't take much to royally piss him off.

FightingStyle: Syn uses his speed against his opponents making it his strength.He likes to typically set his opponents up for fatal combos. He doesn'tregularly hold back, but if needed he will exercise restraint.

Background:Evenas a human, Syn was a great fighter. Hewas a 3rd degree black belt atthe age of 15 and never backed down from a fight. He was also a prettysmart student. One day after he came home from school this mancame from his car telling Syn to get in without a word.

The mandidn't like to be told no and tried using force. He lost the fightagainst Syn and that was when his companions came out of the car. Hehad assumed his stance and was ready for a fight when someone Synhadn't noticed come out of the backseat grabbed him from behind and hewas beat up. Left there to rot, he was bleeding badly and losing a lotof blood when a lady screamed and called for an ambulance. He washurried to the ER and after a while his parents were told that they dideverything they could do.

His skull was cracked badly open andhe only had a few hours to live. So his parents stayed in his room forthe rest of his remaining life until finally he died.

New Life

Thenext thing Syn knew was that he had awoken in a very dusty place withno memory of anything. He decided to look around and walked onto aworld of which he never would've believed real unless he saw ithimself. He applied for the Shinigami Academy because he thought that he'd be able to achieve greater heights with greater power. He loved to train, so he thought that more power would give him more to work with. He was actually really talented at Hand to Hand and Shunpou. He never knew why and never reallyquestioned it either. He graduated with top marks in his class andalways hoped to be in the 2nd squad because he had always liked thatsquad for some reason. Maybe because he had a real knack for hand tohand combat.

So as a 3rd seat Synyster started to go around and take on areas needing Hollow extermination, although not put on many missions, he couldn't complain as that gave him even more time to train. Focusing mainly on his Hand To Hand, Shunpo, and Swordsmanship skills. He never gave up and never gave himself breaks. The only thing that would go through his mind when he had one of these training sessions was to train and nothing else. His goals were to wake up, eat, train, eat, train, eat, train, sleep, and then do it all over again.

All of Syn's training had finally come to use as he was called upon to protect the East Gate of Seireitei during the war. Although he didn't kill the biggest, baddest hollow, the Gillian he got to fight sufficed. Syn won with injuries, but he still held his own, eventualy coming to the conclusion that he still needed training. Syn didn't want to be injured in a fight against a hollow of that caliber again, Syn knew he was better than that. So Syn trained day and night, barely resting. Although his gruesome training has since calmed don, it doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy a friendly spar here and there. Well at least his version of friendly.

Last edited by Synyster Kenshou on 12/1/2010, 2:41 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Synyster Kenshou (Approved)   Synyster Kenshou (Approved) Icon_minitime10/30/2010, 1:35 am

"Math was his best subject so he was good at calculating things before acting."

As I mentioned in the cbox, these things have nothing to do with each other. Unless you might be talking about calculating how much he will spend at the grocery store before buying something then perhaps you could go with that. But otherwise they really aren't connected by much. Let me assure you, I kick ass at math but it doesn't help me "calculated things before acting."

Blow up that last paragraph because things will likely be quite different in how you become Captain.

Maybe add more about why he joins the academy. On a whim? Just heres about it? Thinks it would be kinda cool? Likes swords?

Also would recommend talking a little more about his time in second company because you only have like two lines and the the stuff about becoming captain which needs to be gotten rid of anyway.

I also need you to add a paragraph about what you did during the Shinigami/Espada war. Either you fought in soul society, fought in the human world, remainined in the reserves, something like that. And if you have him killing an espada I will knock you head in. Just making sure you don't.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
Synyster Kenshou

Synyster Kenshou

PostSubject: Re: Synyster Kenshou (Approved)   Synyster Kenshou (Approved) Icon_minitime10/30/2010, 1:36 am

Lmao I like my head the way it is, and I will make the necessary corrections.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Kenshou

Synyster Kenshou

PostSubject: Re: Synyster Kenshou (Approved)   Synyster Kenshou (Approved) Icon_minitime11/10/2010, 3:30 am

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Synyster Kenshou (Approved)   Synyster Kenshou (Approved) Icon_minitime11/12/2010, 2:25 pm

I'd personally like to see a bit more detail about why he joins the Academy. "He applied for the Shinigami Academy because he thought that he'd be able to achieve greater heights with greater power" - I don't see why he'd be interested in gaining great power. It doesn't fit too well with his personality either as he isn't described as power hungry.

Also, I'd like to see you add between 4 to 7 years to his visual appearance. Other than that, I see no real issues here. Just add the years to visual age and a few lines about what it was that made him want to join the Academy.

Other than that, I see no real issues here.
Back to top Go down
Synyster Kenshou

Synyster Kenshou

PostSubject: Re: Synyster Kenshou (Approved)   Synyster Kenshou (Approved) Icon_minitime12/1/2010, 2:41 am

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Synyster Kenshou (Approved)   Synyster Kenshou (Approved) Icon_minitime12/4/2010, 7:07 pm

APPROVED

Zan now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Synyster Kenshou (Approved)   Synyster Kenshou (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Synyster Kenshou (Approved)
Page 1 of 1