Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Hayate the Combat Butler Manga Discussion Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Hayate the Combat Butler Manga Discussion Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Hayate the Combat Butler Manga Discussion Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Hayate the Combat Butler Manga Discussion Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Hayate the Combat Butler Manga Discussion Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Hayate the Combat Butler Manga Discussion Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Hayate the Combat Butler Manga Discussion Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Hayate the Combat Butler Manga Discussion Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Hayate the Combat Butler Manga Discussion Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Hayate the Combat Butler Manga Discussion Vote_lcapHayate the Combat Butler Manga Discussion Voting_barHayate the Combat Butler Manga Discussion Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Hayate the Combat Butler Manga Discussion Vote_lcapHayate the Combat Butler Manga Discussion Voting_barHayate the Combat Butler Manga Discussion Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Hayate the Combat Butler Manga Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Hayate the Combat Butler Manga Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Hayate the Combat Butler Manga Discussion   Hayate the Combat Butler Manga Discussion Icon_minitime10/8/2010, 6:08 pm

If you haven't read this manga I highly recommend it. It is EXTREMELY funny and has a lot of interesting characters. And don't worry if in the later 100s you may feel like you are losing interest. By about chapter 180 that period ends and by far the most interesting arc in the entire manga begins.

As a storyteller, as a lover of manga, as someone that loves something that can make him laugh, I can only say "READ IT!"

As for the latest chapter that came out today....

I gotta say that I like that Hata is actually giving Nagi a lot of character development. I guess it makes sense in the end. For awhile her development has been rather minimal but that was also because her environment rarely changed. She still was able to live the life she has been living with nothing to really make changes necessary.

But with the results of the Athens arc she now is in a different position and will be more likely to change her mindset about things. So she is finally getting the development she deserves. Can't wait to see what happens with the doujinshi convention.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
Runic

Runic

PostSubject: Re: Hayate the Combat Butler Manga Discussion   Hayate the Combat Butler Manga Discussion Icon_minitime10/12/2010, 9:37 am

Also, for the record, I was also a partaker in this manga until, as predicted, I lost interest around the 100th chapter mark. It's most definitely not a waste of time in my opinion, though it may also not be everybody's cup of tea. What I read was enjoyable, and I may end up picking it back up if Zafaron says it gets better.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Hayate the Combat Butler Manga Discussion   Hayate the Combat Butler Manga Discussion Icon_minitime10/12/2010, 3:44 pm

Yeah I will be the first to admit that it did get a bit snooze worth in the 100s. Quite a few people dropped it around that time. It had its moments but way too many one shot episodes.

But around 180 things really start picking up since we start learning more about Hayate's past and have really the first long story arc the series has had. Some nice character development all around for the characters. And now we got Nagi character development so it all is pretty good in my opinion. Hope you pick it up again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hayate the Combat Butler Manga Discussion   Hayate the Combat Butler Manga Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hayate the Combat Butler Manga Discussion
Page 1 of 1