Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
One Piece Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
One Piece Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
One Piece Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
One Piece Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
One Piece Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
One Piece Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
One Piece Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
One Piece Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
One Piece Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
One Piece Current Chapter Discussion Vote_lcapOne Piece Current Chapter Discussion Voting_barOne Piece Current Chapter Discussion Vote_rcap 
The Boss
One Piece Current Chapter Discussion Vote_lcapOne Piece Current Chapter Discussion Voting_barOne Piece Current Chapter Discussion Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

One Piece Current Chapter Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

One Piece Current Chapter Discussion Empty
PostSubject: One Piece Current Chapter Discussion   One Piece Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime10/8/2010, 2:48 pm

All I can say is that Zolo makes quite the entrance in this chapter, I don't like Franky's new look, and I love that Chopper believing that the fake Straw Hat Pirates are the real ones is what also convinces the military to think the same.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
Kurayami

Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Current Chapter Discussion   One Piece Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime10/8/2010, 3:39 pm

i'm not a fan of Zolo but yes he does and what are u saying ? Franky is great now
Back to top Go down
Runic

Runic

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Current Chapter Discussion   One Piece Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime10/12/2010, 9:44 am

Franky is... something. I'm most definitely not a fan of his arms, I'll tell you that. They seem very much so overdone, but maybe it'll grow on me.

I was particularly interested in Nami, truthfully. She's noticeably matured which has definitely caught my eye, as the changes are somewhat subtle but still manage to present that "Still Nami, just older" feeling without coercion.

Not too interested in Usopp. Granted, I wasn't really interested in him to begin with, and his new change makes me think somewhat better of him, but he's still not on my list.

Chopper. Same as Usopp without the improvement. Wouldn't mind being pleasantly surprised by him, though.

Robin. I've actually lost interest in her now. Unlike Chopper, though, I fully expect her to prove me wrong.

Zoro. Good job. I'm liking the new you.

Those are the only ones I feel like mentioning.

Luffy, however, seems to have changed the most, in an almost scary way. Whereas before he was full of youthful vitality, now it seems more as though he has the fire of ambition tempered through maturity. I fully expected him to go all-out, so when he pulls something like this, it's quite... surprising. Not in a good or bad sense, just... surprising.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Current Chapter Discussion   One Piece Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Piece Current Chapter Discussion
Page 1 of 1