Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Vote_lcapBleach Current Chapter Discussion Voting_barBleach Current Chapter Discussion Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Vote_lcapBleach Current Chapter Discussion Voting_barBleach Current Chapter Discussion Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Bleach Current Chapter Discussion

Go down 
+4
Kurayami
Synyster Kenshou
Hezro
Zafaron Uriuc
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Bleach Current Chapter Discussion   Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime10/1/2010, 1:32 pm

Just in case some people don't want to have the discussion full of spoilers in the chatbox.

I have to say, this sudden collapsing of Ichigo has actually peaked a little bit of interest for me, but I am sure that it has to do with his inner hollow. After all, Zangetsu was the only one to say goodbye, I am sure the hollow was rellishing the opportunity to take over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
Hezro

Hezro

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Current Chapter Discussion   Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime10/6/2010, 10:58 am

thats what i had in mind, personally. plus, zangetsu said he would lose all his "shinigami" powers. He said nothing about his hollow powers.
Back to top Go down
http://dividedarms.darkbb.com
Synyster Kenshou

Synyster Kenshou

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Current Chapter Discussion   Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime10/8/2010, 5:12 am

What would that make him then? A Vasto Lorde? A True Vizard?
Back to top Go down
Hezro

Hezro

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Current Chapter Discussion   Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime10/8/2010, 5:19 am

nothing good i suppose, It would be interesting if he became an arrancar though lol
Back to top Go down
Synyster Kenshou

Synyster Kenshou

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Current Chapter Discussion   Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime10/8/2010, 5:41 am

Yeah it really would. I assume he'd have a beast resurrection...
Back to top Go down
Kurayami

Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Current Chapter Discussion   Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime10/8/2010, 1:34 pm

no it would be interesting if Hitsugaya looking for power decided to free aizen and become a bad guy and also Why The FUCK no one died? not even yama ? thats why i'm starting to dislike bleach, only the bad guys die there -.-

in a lot of other series EVEN in naruto people, besides the bad guys, die too.
You can't say you're sacrificing yourself using your body and energy to create an explosion and appear just with an arm missing -.-

kubo lost my respect

Last edited by noname on 10/8/2010, 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Current Chapter Discussion   Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime10/8/2010, 2:00 pm

I am just curious about which of the Arrancars survived. the moment that Yammi was shown to be alive, that just opens the flood gates for some of the other Arrancar to have survived the battle.

My guess is that Harribel, Grimmjow, Yammi, and Starrk all survived. Yammi we have seen but we never got a proper death scene for the other characters. And if Yama can survive exploding himself, I think anyone can survive getting sliced and falling to the ground.

I honestly am dropping Bleach at this point. Tired of it. If some interesting stuff happens in the next few chapters though I might pick it up again. Maybe some antics with his school friends that are perpetually forgotten throughout the story.
Back to top Go down
Hezro

Hezro

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Current Chapter Discussion   Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime10/20/2010, 9:27 am

I agree with noname, bleach hasn't killed anyone off except the bad guys and its losing interest for me. even ichigo lost his powers, which pretty much means game over unless kubo can give him yet another godmod ability to regain them. my guess is orihime will "heal" his powers back or some crap like that. even if he does, what is the point? hollows arn't enough for the shini, vizards are "good guys", arrancar arn't enough for the shini, god knows what the hell ichigo is (or was). kubo needs the shini to lose eventually is all im saying
Back to top Go down
The Boss

The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Current Chapter Discussion   Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime11/16/2010, 3:03 pm

Well there are still a few things that are yet to be explained.
1. Isshin, how did he became Captain? He probably used the Final Getsuga Tenshou too, but against who and why? So I think there will be an Isshin Arc or something.

2. Aizen saw something. Just before he lost control over the Hougyoku, Urahara said "Oh so you've seen it too." What did he see? Why did he want to destroy the Soul King and the existence of Shinigami and Hollow?

The Ichigo VS Aizen fight really disappointed me. And now that Ichigo has lost his powers... I don't know... I just think something special is about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Hezro

Hezro

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Current Chapter Discussion   Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime11/17/2010, 2:14 am

Zeno Hiraken wrote:
Well there are still a few things that are yet to be explained.
1. Isshin, how did he became Captain? He probably used the Final Getsuga Tenshou too, but against who and why? So I think there will be an Isshin Arc or something.

2. Aizen saw something. Just before he lost control over the Hougyoku, Urahara said "Oh so you've seen it too." What did he see? Why did he want to destroy the Soul King and the existence of Shinigami and Hollow?

The Ichigo VS Aizen fight really disappointed me. And now that Ichigo has lost his powers... I don't know... I just think something special is about to happen.

1. if this was true than isshin wouldn't have shinigami powers (this is based on the fact that if his zan is exactly like ichigo's), which he clearly does. So an isshin arc would be pointless based on this knowledge. If anything, there would be an arc on how he was banished (or assigned) to the world of the living.

2. I think they were complimenting ichigos incredible power to god-mod everything he does, pretty much saying he was (is?) invincible

3.completely agree with the fight being worthless. ichigo will end up getting his powers back somehow and the saga will continue and will for all time.
Back to top Go down
The Boss

The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Current Chapter Discussion   Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime11/17/2010, 9:21 am

1. Actually, Isshin did lose his powers once and regained them. He lost his powers, went to the world of the living, fell in love with Ichigo's mom, had sex with her and voilà, Ichigo was born.
In a certain episode ( don't remember which one ) he had a rendez-vous with Ishida's father.
Ishida's father clearly asked "So you have regained your powers?" to which Isshin replied "Yep, all of it." So this means he had lost his powers once but regained them.

2. I'm not so sure about that though.. The Urahara - Aizen dialogue made me think that Aizen's goals were not that bad, though the way he wanted to reach them was. It also made me think Urahara might be a bad guy too...

3. Don't know if the Bleach saga will endlessly continue. At least, I hope not.
I don't want to see Bleach turn out like Dragon Ball...
Back to top Go down
Hezro

Hezro

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Current Chapter Discussion   Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime11/18/2010, 7:13 pm

1. maybe thats explaining y ichigo is just magicly gaining back his reiatsu in the current chapter.

2. Technically Urahara could be considered a nuetral party. he is the "ichigo party" along with the vizards. He does stuff to help ichigo, nothing more (sealed aizen based on revenge) . I'm still trying to decide what exactly ichigo is exactly. so far i have two options: 1. Ichigo is some kinda result from one of urahara's experiments. this would explain why urahara and isshin know each other.would also explain why zangetsu is so similar to isshin's . maybe a cloning experiment of some kind gone wrong? 2. ichigo is just a wtf child of a spiritually aware woman (possibly shinigami but unlikely. his mother apparently saw grand fisher and saved ichigo from him) and a shinigami.

3. same, i just want a good guy to die already. then it can end, specificly ichigo if possible.

4. the new movie has something to do with hell, should be interesting for us hollows XD

5. for the love of god kubo, don't have us follow ichigos little sister becoming a shinigami!
Back to top Go down
The Boss

The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Current Chapter Discussion   Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime11/20/2010, 11:31 am

1. Also, Isshin told Ichigo about the Final Getsuga Tenshou... So yeah it's obvious that that's how Isshin lost his powers.

2. Engetsu and Zangetsu are similar because Isshin and Ichigo are father and son.
His mom saved him from falling into the river, no? I don't recall it was mentioned that she had seen Grand Fisher...

3. I agree, some good guys must die.

4. I can't wait to see it actually.

5. That would kill the anime.
Back to top Go down
Hezro

Hezro

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Current Chapter Discussion   Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime11/20/2010, 2:25 pm

2. yes i get they are father and son but i don't think there zans would have almost the exact same name and two techs that are exactly the same. Its just TOO similar I think. But then again, we really don't have any father and son members in the series to compare them too. As for ichgos mother, you don't fall on your son to keep him from falling into the water, you grab them and pull them back. you fall on them to protect them

Back to top Go down
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Current Chapter Discussion   Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime11/20/2010, 6:22 pm

I still believe there is a connection between Ichigo and the Shiba family. Several reasons why. one Rukia really couldn't let him die cause he looked like Kaien. Ukitake thought he was Kaien but Byakuya corrected him. but that confuses me cause Ganju and Kuukake said nothing about it nor did they comment on his apperance.

But get this is it just me or does Isshin look more like Ganju then Ichigo. And doesn't Karin look more like Kuukaku.

With the Engetsu Zangetsu thing yeah as we can see now it is possible for a father and son to have some what of the same powers. So what does this say about Byakuya's daddy. Could he summon millions of God-moding Hella blades only silver. And what of his granddaddy?

With the Final Getsuga thing I agree with Zeno. He basically have the reason why Isshin lost his powers 20 years before the start of the series. As to why and what wuld call for such an attack is beyond me. Then again Isshin knew about Arrancers, but not Vizard. So Urahara keep him informed but not to much.

Also isn't Yoruichi hot? Me and my Dad agree.
Back to top Go down
Hezro

Hezro

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Current Chapter Discussion   Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime11/20/2010, 7:50 pm

i think ichigo could be kaien's reincarnate. Its entirely possible. I think ganju and kuukake were thinking it but didn't say it as to not mention their brother.

I still think a father and son having almost identical zanpakuto is to convenient. I agree its possible for them to have similar ones but ichigo's and isshin's are almost identical in every way. I mean isshin didn't wonder if ichgo could obtain the final getsuga he outright told him he could obtain it, just to suspicious for me .If we could have seen byakuya's gradfathers blade we could make some decisions on the matter but its just too open right now.

if it took 20 years for isshin to regain all his powers, does the same apply to ichigo?
Back to top Go down
The Boss

The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Current Chapter Discussion   Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime11/21/2010, 7:14 am

Probably not. Ichigo wears the plot armor.
He'll regain his powers soon I think.

I have no opinion on the Kaien - Ichigo resemblance.
I don't know what to think of it.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Current Chapter Discussion   Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime11/21/2010, 6:15 pm

Plot Armor is amazing so I agree with Zeno.

I wanna see Ryuuken fight, Uryuu's Dad.
Back to top Go down
The Boss

The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Current Chapter Discussion   Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime11/24/2010, 11:45 am

After reading chapter 427 I think this is getting fuckin' weird.
The strange man asking for Isshin resembles Aizen in a way.
He speaks as if he knows everything.
And what's up with Ichigo's sis and Urahara?
If she's a Shinigami too now then I'm gonna bust someone's skull with an iron baseball bat.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Current Chapter Discussion   Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime11/25/2010, 2:21 pm

*clicks tongue*

Unsure if I should use this Bleach Hell arc as proof that arrancars are not purified into all of the souls that made them up. I have shown other proofs before like Unohana healing an arrancar instead of just purifying it and that even Nnoitoria (however you spell it) also mentioned that even though they went from menos to arrancar, there is no way for them to reach salvation even with Aizen's help.

I mean I COULD use it as evidence but can't decide if I should. It is a movie which usually makes me go :-/ but it is also being completely supervised by Kubo.

So unsure what to make of it. Don't want to use it as proof until the movie is out and I see there aren't other things that make it non-canon anyway.
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Current Chapter Discussion   Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime11/25/2010, 9:52 pm

I agree with you there Zaf. I, personally, will wait until after I've seen it to make up my mind whether or not to see it as another "dumb movie thing". Like with Diamond Dust Rebellion, the "two people, one spirit" thing... too non-canon for me. But, we'll see.

Also, somewhere in the back of my brain there is a little voice going "well, of course they would be in Hell until they themselves wish for purification, even if it is only the dominant soul that would be purified" - mostly because of the whole "amount of souls must be balanced in both the Human World and the Spirit World" - which is what caused the Quincies to be hunted down.

Finally, there's a part of me wondering why they'd end up in Hell after they died (since they've basically become more Shinigami), and if that means there's an entire cycle to go through even after you die as a soul... you know, with more Heaven and Hell, and maybe even some sort of reincarnation or something? Or at least purification (if needed) and then onto the next step...

I think I'd better stop this before I read too much into it <.< It'll just result in more headaches, particularly with Tite's habbit of not fully explaining things unless there's absolutely no choice, and even then it's only partially explained...
Back to top Go down
The Boss

The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Current Chapter Discussion   Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime11/27/2010, 10:38 am

Karin is a Shinigami... Meh...
It seems that Urahara isn't as good as everyone thought he was, which I expected.
But, it's getting interesting again.

The movie seems nice.
Back to top Go down
Kurayami

Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Current Chapter Discussion   Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 10:12 am

some good guys should die?

a lot of guys should be dead but aren't, bleach went like totally stupid when Yama just lost a single arm fighting Aizen

fullbringer? this superhuman arc looks like fullmetal alchemist or busou renkin

and yeah he'll regain them soon but of course not all of them cause before that we need a enemy or that someone decide to free Aizen just for the lolz

i didn't like diamond dust rebellion too, in fact the only movie i really liked was the memories of nobody one but about the two people one spirit thing Fuuga its not so dumb when you have son and dad sharing practically the same zampakutou powers so its not a big deal

Tite and his great ideas No comment

maybe that guy who resembles Aizen is the true form of his bankai, whos now trying to find a way to free him... no that would be a way too fucked idea even for Tite... i hope

Last edited by Kurayami on 2/10/2011, 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Current Chapter Discussion   Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 2:49 pm

No ideas are too fucked up for Tite. Fullbring has shown this.

And at least Fullmetal Alchemist and Busou Renkin are are about alchemy and the like. Not "lol we use the souls in inanimate objects to let us drink stuff."

I haven't head desked so much about an anime/manga in literal years. I don't know if I ever actually have this much. I still read Bleach but only partially because I can't break out of several years worth of routine and I kinda want to see what other levels of fail it will get to.

Despite the fact that I like Yama, I would have also preffered he had actually died when he went lol suicide. But Tite's chopped off arm fetish won that day again.

But yeah at the very least the stupidest Bleach ideas aren't going to be added on this site. Fullbring would only be added the day I want to nuke the site. Its just that moronic.

I could go on but if I ranted about all the things I am pissed off about it would fill several pages.
Back to top Go down
Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Current Chapter Discussion   Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime1/21/2011, 2:29 am

I have a prediction. The next arc will be about all the severed arms coming back to bitchslap the mc's. That is all. Fullbring that, bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Current Chapter Discussion   Bleach Current Chapter Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach Current Chapter Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next