Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Anzai's Mask Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Anzai's Mask Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Anzai's Mask Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Anzai's Mask Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Anzai's Mask Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Anzai's Mask Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Anzai's Mask Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Anzai's Mask Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Anzai's Mask Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Anzai's Mask Vote_lcapAnzai's Mask Voting_barAnzai's Mask Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Anzai's Mask

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anzai

Anzai

Anzai's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Anzai's Mask   Anzai's Mask Icon_minitime6/20/2011, 4:19 pm

Hollow Mask Appearance: http://media.strategywiki.org/images/f/fb/Zelda_OOT_Maskoftruth.jpg

Unique Ability: Speed and Kido effectiveness boost (20%)

Unique Techinque:

Garganta specialization:

This technique allows Anzai to use the Hollow technique Garganta, it also allows him to create mini-garganta's: miniature rifts in space time which can be connected to a second gate way within ten yards of the first. These gates are one way and one time use, due to the unstable nature of these portals they cannot transport living tissue. However kido, metal and other inorganic s can travel through it. (can create one set of mini-portals per cool down)

The first portal must be created within 4 feet of Anzai. The maximum size of the portal is 1.5 feet in diameter, due to interference caused by reaitsu wavelengths a portal cannot form within 4 feet of any being with above plus level reiatsu. If something larger then the portal enters it, it will collapse and the transportation will not occur. Due to the shift in frequency that an enemy attack would have in comparison to Anzai's the portal requires a longer cool down if used to transport another person’s attack.

Charge: None
Duration: instant
Cooldown: 2 posts , 4 posts if not used by Anzai

Time Activated: (Based on points. Each time you get the necessary amount of points, change it on your page.)

000-150: 6 Turns Duration, 4 Turns Cooldown (Elite)

000-150: 6 Turns Duration, 4 Turns Cooldown (Elite)

Last edited by Anzai on 7/14/2011, 5:01 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

Anzai's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anzai's Mask   Anzai's Mask Icon_minitime7/13/2011, 7:36 pm

When you say it gives you an "effective boost" in speed in Kido, what do you mean by effective?

As for the technique.....

Well, that kind of technique is not allowed, due to being extremely overpowered. For one thing, they can duplicate any kido, and there are three eyes. So you basically quadruple the power of any kido you cast. However, when you add in the kido boost from your ability, you make them even more powerful, and it wasn't alright even without the boost. So please come up with a new technique.
Back to top Go down
Anzai

Anzai

Anzai's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anzai's Mask   Anzai's Mask Icon_minitime7/13/2011, 8:02 pm

Came up with a new one, sorry still getting used to the sites power level. I think this might be better but lemme know.... also by effectiveness I mean it increases the general purpose of the kido.

ie. a hado does more damage, a bakudo has more holding power, and a healing kido heals more rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

Anzai's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anzai's Mask   Anzai's Mask Icon_minitime7/13/2011, 8:52 pm

I know that you meant "increase kido power" by "effective boost," but how much is an effective boost? I am pretty sure that doubling the power would be effective, but it is also not allowed, so please put more information.

Well, this could work I suppose, but it makes me and other mods worry a bit. From what I read, you could fire a kido, use the portal to teleport it behind the enemy at point blank range which would make it a free hit. Also, I assume you could the portal to redirect enemy's attacks right back at them, but again, if you put the other portal right behind the enemy, you get a free hit that could potentially kill your opponent before they could do anything.

However, you can still keep this technique, but it needs some tweaking. Or you could just choose another technique. It's up to you.
Back to top Go down
Anzai

Anzai

Anzai's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anzai's Mask   Anzai's Mask Icon_minitime7/13/2011, 9:01 pm

edited made it 20% lemme know if thats too much, and i added a radius and minimum distance from the target for the portal.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

Anzai's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anzai's Mask   Anzai's Mask Icon_minitime7/13/2011, 9:26 pm

What do you mean by:

Quote :
due to interference caused by reaitsu wavelengths a portal cannot form within 4 feet of any being with above plus level reiatsu.

I assume you mean that he can't make portals within 4 feet of people because anyone releasing reiatsu that close would destroy the portal I believe. Also, can he teleport enemy attacks as well? If so, that is an idea that no one, not even the head admin, likes. Portals are one of the powers that we monitor very closely, so if you do want to keep it, there will have to be more restrictions.
Back to top Go down
Anzai

Anzai

Anzai's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anzai's Mask   Anzai's Mask Icon_minitime7/13/2011, 11:07 pm

What i mean by that, is all matter is created by electrons oscillating within a specific frequency, wavelength, and, amplitude around a nucleus. When opening a portal through space, one would have to create a separate space oscillating outside of the current frequency, but with similar nodes or some matching wavelengths to allow the transfer of energy.

Correspondingly, all energy including reaitsu is caused by pushing electrons outside of their normal wavelength, frequency, amplitude, and radii from the nucleus thus causing energy to be released, as it falls back down to it's initial state. This release of energy would be unique to each type of reaitsu since one can not only tell if there is reaitsu, but whose it is. Thus it would be infeasible to account for this varied wavelength and thus a stable worm hole could not be established.

In lamen terms foreign reaitsu has a destabilizing effect preventing a stable connection from being created.

and there's some low level quantum physics applied to the bleach universe... lol

I've also edited the ability to account for enemy attacks.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

Anzai's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anzai's Mask   Anzai's Mask Icon_minitime7/13/2011, 11:31 pm

One last issue, well clarification actually, what is the maximum distance can you make your first portal? I know that the portals have to be within ten yards for each other, but we don't know how far from yourself can the first portal be created. After that is determined, I think I could approve this.
Back to top Go down
Anzai

Anzai

Anzai's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anzai's Mask   Anzai's Mask Icon_minitime7/14/2011, 5:02 pm

edited to within 4 feet of Anzai for the first portal, i also specified that each cool down is a set of portals not just one of two. ie. entrance and exit.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

Anzai's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anzai's Mask   Anzai's Mask Icon_minitime7/14/2011, 6:10 pm

Well, that's all the issues I have with this so,

APPROVED

If anyone else sees something that may cause a problem, go ahead and post. All that is left is your zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anzai's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anzai's Mask   Anzai's Mask Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anzai's Mask
Page 1 of 1