Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Boo! (Shin's Mask) Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Boo! (Shin's Mask) Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Boo! (Shin's Mask) Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Boo! (Shin's Mask) Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Boo! (Shin's Mask) Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Boo! (Shin's Mask) Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Boo! (Shin's Mask) Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Boo! (Shin's Mask) Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Boo! (Shin's Mask) Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Boo! (Shin's Mask) Vote_lcapBoo! (Shin's Mask) Voting_barBoo! (Shin's Mask) Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Boo! (Shin's Mask) Vote_lcapBoo! (Shin's Mask) Voting_barBoo! (Shin's Mask) Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Boo! (Shin's Mask)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shin-San

Boo! (Shin's Mask) Empty
PostSubject: Boo! (Shin's Mask)   Boo! (Shin's Mask) Icon_minitime6/8/2011, 4:35 pm

Name: Pickaboo (or just Boo)

Appearance: The resembles the head of Shin’s inner hollow. It had the same “facial structure as well as the holes on the head. The only 2 differences are the fact that it does not have the head tentacle and the fact that from eyes down, it is a bone plate that covers the face from all sides except under the jaw. The mask completely incases Shin’s head.

Unique ability: Unlike most Vizard Masks, Boo does not grant Shin an increase in speed nor strength, those remain his own when he dawns on the mask. What the mask does increase is his reiatsu. It gives him a very noticeable increase in reiatsu. The reason for that is that the techniques Shin performs with the mask are powerful, hence require large amounts of reiatsu. The mask gives Shin an ability to fire Ceros, which he has mastered. He can vary these ceros in power, from small, fingertip ones, to large, both hands ones for one blast ones.

Unique Technique: Regenerator
This is the greatest technique that Boo grants Shin, and in terms of reishi, it is also the most costly one. It allows Shin to regenerate damage that he has received during battle. However, the greater the damage, the more reishi the regeneration consumes and the longer Shin has to wait to regenerate again.
Small scratches, broken finger etc: regenerates instantly, no cooldown
Shallow wound, small fracture etc: regenerates instantly, 1 post cooldown
Medium wound, broken ribs, broken limbs etc: 1 post regeneration, 2 posts cooldown.
Deep wound, shattered ribcage, Severed limb: 1 full post regeneration, 3 posts cooldown
Severed head: DOES NOT REGENERATE!

The effects multiply depending on the number of wounds. So if 2 limbs are broken, regeneration time is doubled, so is the cooldown and reishi consumption. These cooldowns are also universal. So once heavy regeneration has been performed, it takes 3 posts of waiting to do any other kind of regeneration.
Back to top Go down
Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

Boo! (Shin's Mask) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boo! (Shin's Mask)   Boo! (Shin's Mask) Icon_minitime6/8/2011, 9:59 pm

First of all, no. The regeneration is far too strong. Regeneration needs to be weakened a fair bit, especially the latter two. In addition, no to increased reiatsu from Mask. I'd try to be more constructive, but there's nothing good here I'm afraid. I'd suggest just starting over.
Back to top Go down
Iori

Boo! (Shin's Mask) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boo! (Shin's Mask)   Boo! (Shin's Mask) Icon_minitime6/9/2011, 8:46 am

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't all masks give a reiatsu boost of some sort but then also balance that with the strength and speed boost? I just thought if I take those 2 boosts out and just make my reishi increase slightly greater.

For regeneration, I tried to balance it out in terms of the mask time. So I can'tspam regen cause the cooldowns are exceeding the time limit of the mask.
Back to top Go down
Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

Boo! (Shin's Mask) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boo! (Shin's Mask)   Boo! (Shin's Mask) Icon_minitime6/9/2011, 2:25 pm

Even if they do increase reishi, we won't accept a Mask that adds to that bonus by itself. The staffies agreed on that. Also, you balanced the regeneration poorly. The staffies also spoke on that, Zaffie and I being the ones most against it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boo! (Shin's Mask) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boo! (Shin's Mask)   Boo! (Shin's Mask) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boo! (Shin's Mask)
Page 1 of 1