Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Requesting NPCs/Espada Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Requesting NPCs/Espada Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Requesting NPCs/Espada Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Requesting NPCs/Espada Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Requesting NPCs/Espada Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Requesting NPCs/Espada Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Requesting NPCs/Espada Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Requesting NPCs/Espada Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Requesting NPCs/Espada Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Requesting NPCs/Espada Vote_lcapRequesting NPCs/Espada Voting_barRequesting NPCs/Espada Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Requesting NPCs/Espada Vote_lcapRequesting NPCs/Espada Voting_barRequesting NPCs/Espada Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Requesting NPCs/Espada

Go down 
+2
Fuerza Sombras
Zafaron Uriuc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Requesting NPCs/Espada Empty
PostSubject: Requesting NPCs/Espada   Requesting NPCs/Espada Icon_minitime4/16/2011, 2:36 pm

Takeshi intends to start a mini arc for his character soon and needs a few NPCs. A couple of lower level shinigami and one of the Espadas. As I am rather busy i don't feel like controlling the NPCs. So if anyone wants to help Takeshi out just post in here. One person can control multiple NPCs if they want.

If you have any questions about what will be done in the topic then just send a PM to Takeshi about it.

Also would like some members to control some hollows (adjucas or low arrancar level) in the Otaku topic. Kuketsu and Kuro said they would be making at least one character for it but if others wish to join in then let me know and give me an idea of the powers to make sure they aren't crazy strong. The NPCs shouldn't exactly be cannon fodder but they shouldn't be whipping the player characters with ultra death boomies either.

So if you are interested in helping just mention it in this topic.

Thank yas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
Fuerza Sombras

Fuerza Sombras

PostSubject: Re: Requesting NPCs/Espada   Requesting NPCs/Espada Icon_minitime4/17/2011, 5:45 am

Once this character is approved I would be willing to help Takeshi out.
Though I'd like to know some more details about the arc.

As for the adjuchas and low level arrancars, I have the feeling I'm gonna be in the Otaku thread with two of my characters at the same time soon so it might be confusing if I would control some NPCs too.
Back to top Go down
Iori

PostSubject: Re: Requesting NPCs/Espada   Requesting NPCs/Espada Icon_minitime4/30/2011, 3:20 pm

wow, didn't see this post. Well anyway, what I do need is a single player-character espada, any rank really, but preferably not 1. So anything from 2 and down. Other than that I need, I guess, 5-6 npc low rank shinigami, preferable from the 2nd division. Warning: I do intend to kill them, so if any lieutenant or seated officer player character wants to join, we'll have to arrange a couple of things. PM me with any ideas, propositions or questions on the matter.

Thank you!

PS: sorry haven't posted for so bloody long.
Back to top Go down
Lee Sin

Lee Sin

PostSubject: Re: Requesting NPCs/Espada   Requesting NPCs/Espada Icon_minitime5/1/2011, 3:03 am

I think I can take up the role of a low-ranked shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Iori

PostSubject: Re: Requesting NPCs/Espada   Requesting NPCs/Espada Icon_minitime5/1/2011, 6:48 am

Ok, thank you )

Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Requesting NPCs/Espada   Requesting NPCs/Espada Icon_minitime5/2/2011, 11:24 pm

I can do two or three low level shinigami myself if necessary. Had harder jobs with NPCs before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Requesting NPCs/Espada   Requesting NPCs/Espada Icon_minitime5/30/2011, 12:46 am

Okay, here are mine.

Serpentious Cobrum:

Appearance: A giant king cobra that is 20 feet long.

Race: Hollow Adjuchas

Abilities:
1. Slime Bomb: The Hollow spits a ball of purple, sticky slime at the opponent. The ball of slime can only travel a maximum of 15 feet. When the ball comes in contact with an object, or travels the maximum 15 feet, it explodes and disperses the slime in a circle of 20 feet in diameter. Any body part that comes in contact with the slime cannot be moved for one the duration of the attack, or if victim uses enough force to manually break out of the slime.
Charge: 1 post. Duration: 1 post. Cool down: 2 posts.

2. Sturdy Skin: The Hollow uses reishi to harden its skin to increase its defenses for a short period of time. During this technique, the Hollow's speed is decreased slightly.
Duration: 2 posts. Cool Down: 2 posts.

3. Paralyze Bite: The fangs of the Hollow's mouth glow purple as it lungs and attempts to bite its prey. Any part of the victim's body that gets bitten or cut by the fangs become paralyzed and unable to move for a short period of time.
Duration of attack: Instant. Duration of Paralysis: 1 post. Cool Down: 2 posts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jackson Camaleon:

Appearance: A giant three-horned chameleon that is 10 feet tall and about 20 feet long. It has one horn protruding above its mouth and one horn protruding above each of its eyes. Each of the horns are protruding forwards.

Race: Hollow Adjuchas

Abilities:
1. Camouflage: The Hollow lowers it reiatsu and turns invisible for a short period of time. While invisible, the Hollow is harder to be sensed by its opponents and cannot be seen, but it can still be hit by objects and attacks.
Duration: 2 posts. Cool Down: 3 posts.

2. Tongue Strike: The Hollow opens its mouth and rapidly extends its long tongue at an object for a heavy strike. Once it hits an object, it instantly recoils back into its mouth. During the technique, the Hollow cannot move, and its tongue extends in a straight line and has a range of 30 feet.
Duration: Instant. Cool Down: 2 posts.

3. Smokescreen: The Hollow opens it mouth and spits out a thick cloud of smoke that covers a large area. The smoke reduces visibility for anyone within it, besides the Hollow, to a few feet. However, the smokescreen does not hinder anyone's ability to sense the Hollow.
Duration: 2 posts. Cool Down: 3 posts.

Last edited by Kuketsu Satoshi on 5/30/2011, 2:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Emo AFKer

Emo AFKer

PostSubject: Re: Requesting NPCs/Espada   Requesting NPCs/Espada Icon_minitime5/30/2011, 1:49 am

This adjuchas (and Kuketsu's above) are meant for the current attack on Otaku headquarters in the Otaku arc.

Name: Atrax Spithra
Race: Hollow (Adjuchas)
Appearance: Resembles a funnel-web spider that is 20-foot long and red and black.

Powers: Can produce large reiatsu-infused silk strands from his mouth, which he can then throw using his arms to a max distance of 100 feet (each strand is 1-foot in diameter). He can also make a variety of shapes with these strands, from web shields to projectiles. These strands are incredibly sticky and durable, though a zanpakuto of average cutting strength or higher can slice through them with relative ease.

Techniques:
1) Personal Cocoon: Atrax quickly spins a protective silk barrier around himself. This is fairly effective against physical attacks, but even weak kido spells can break through it relatively easy.
Charge: Instant. Duration: 3-posts. Cooldown: 5-posts.

2) Silk Sprout: Rather than throwing out separate strands, Atrax combines all his threads into a single huge one (6-feet in diameter). He can throw this strand at an opponent and, if it attaches, can envelop a being in spider-silk.
Charge: 2-posts. Duration: 1-turn (if it doesn’t hit Atrax’s target). Cooldown: 4-posts.

3) Web Spear: With his web, Atrax produces six short spears that are darker in color than his regular silk. The silk Atrax uses for these spears are unique, in that they are more dense than his normal silk and cannot be cut through so easily, and have high penetrating power.
Charge: 1-post. Duration: Instant. Cooldown: 2-posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting NPCs/Espada   Requesting NPCs/Espada Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requesting NPCs/Espada
Page 1 of 1