Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Shinigami/Espada War name Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Shinigami/Espada War name Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Shinigami/Espada War name Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Shinigami/Espada War name Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Shinigami/Espada War name Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Shinigami/Espada War name Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Shinigami/Espada War name Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Shinigami/Espada War name Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Shinigami/Espada War name Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Shinigami/Espada War name Vote_lcapShinigami/Espada War name Voting_barShinigami/Espada War name Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Shinigami/Espada War name Vote_lcapShinigami/Espada War name Voting_barShinigami/Espada War name Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Shinigami/Espada War name

Go down 
+3
Hezro
Emo AFKer
Zafaron Uriuc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Shinigami/Espada War name Empty
PostSubject: Shinigami/Espada War name   Shinigami/Espada War name Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 1:50 am

Alright so recently I have been referring to the Shinigami/Espada war as just that, the shinigami/espada war.

But honestly that is a pretty crappy name all around and could use some work.

So I would like to ask the site to give suggestions of a cool name that it could go by. Something that isn't too long and not too weird either. I am open to suggestions from anyone so please help out. Otherwise I might end up calling it something totally ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
Emo AFKer

Emo AFKer

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami/Espada War name   Shinigami/Espada War name Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 2:10 am

Hmm, good point. Besides, the shinigami and arrancar had been fighting for centuries, so "Shinigami/Espada War" doesn't seem specific enough.

Locations wouldn't really work either, since "Battle of Soul Society and the World" is still very vague. (besides, wouldn't we want to save that for when the rp becomes even more epic?) Razz

Perhaps the war should be named after, or at least refer to, the Elder Shinigami, since this is the war in which they make their appearance into the rp. Other than that, I can't think of much atm. Any other suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Hezro

Hezro

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami/Espada War name   Shinigami/Espada War name Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 3:14 am

my idea is calling it "the white river war" . I call it this because the river is the last card delt in texas hold 'em. The shinigami won the war at the last minute by being saved by the elders and forcing the espada to "fold" or retreat.
Back to top Go down
http://dividedarms.darkbb.com
The Boss

The Boss

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami/Espada War name   Shinigami/Espada War name Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 11:31 am

"The War of Masks" maybe? Referring to the masks of the Arrancars and Vizards?
Back to top Go down
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami/Espada War name   Shinigami/Espada War name Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 5:56 pm

The White Reflection
Back to top Go down
Raienzo Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami/Espada War name   Shinigami/Espada War name Icon_minitime10/22/2010, 4:09 pm

Racial Conflict or Racial Confrontation.. The Hollow and Shinigami have been constantly at war from the 1st second of existance to now. So, this is the same old racial encounter, just now, hollows have organized an army to screw over the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kishu

Arashi Kishu

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami/Espada War name   Shinigami/Espada War name Icon_minitime10/22/2010, 6:36 pm

I think the White Reflection is pretty good.

Cause as I see it White stands for the confrontation of the Espada, whom dress mainly in white, and the Shinigami whose greatest military strength are Captain's whom where white caps. Reflection can be about the reflection of an old ally, or enemy which rises in the conflict of war, and as most were maybe Captains You can guess they two also had white on in some way maybe. Reflection can also refer to the Vizards, and Arrancer as they our polar opposites. The Vizard being Shinigami who have gained hollow like abilities, and the Arrancer who are hollows that have strives to gain shinigami like powers.

Hell I don't even know what I'm talking about but I like the name White reflection. Plus its the name of one of my favorite anime themes songs.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami/Espada War name   Shinigami/Espada War name Icon_minitime11/3/2010, 4:44 am

I finally made a decision on this after tossing it around for awhile. While I like the white reflection, I feel it makes more sense to be known as the White Rebellion.

As the war was primarily an attempt by the Espada to overthrow the social order of the races making themselves supreme having "Rebellion" in the title would work well. The fact that they are usually associated with the color white compared to the black of the shinigami also factors into it.

I did like the white river war idea but my only complaint is that most people wouldn't understand it unless you gave that detailed explanation.

Will add it to a list of terms I am going to be making soon. Ugh I am so busy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami/Espada War name   Shinigami/Espada War name Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinigami/Espada War name
Page 1 of 1