Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
♪ Game Time ♪ Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
♪ Game Time ♪ Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
♪ Game Time ♪ Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
♪ Game Time ♪ Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
♪ Game Time ♪ Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
♪ Game Time ♪ Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
♪ Game Time ♪ Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
♪ Game Time ♪ Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
♪ Game Time ♪ Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
♪ Game Time ♪ Vote_lcap♪ Game Time ♪ Voting_bar♪ Game Time ♪ Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

♪ Game Time ♪

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chinou

♪ Game Time ♪ Empty
PostSubject: ♪ Game Time ♪   ♪ Game Time ♪ Icon_minitime4/15/2011, 6:00 pm

Name: Chinou [GameTime] Hakujou

Visual Age: Early-Middle Twenties

Appearance: Chinou appears to be a male in his mid-twenties. He is slender, yet fairly muscular. He stands at 6'2", pale white skin, messy black hair and yellow eyes with slit-shaped pupils similar to that of a cat's. His facial expression changes and he is almost always showing no emotion at all. He wears typical arrancar clothes: a white jacket, blue sash, and a white hakama.

Like most other Arrancar, he possesses remnants of his former life as a Hollow in his appearance. His hollow hole is located in his sternum, where a heart would normally be. In his case, it's simply a dark hole. The remainder of his hollow mask consists of his left jaw bone.

Personality: At first glance, he would portray a laid-back individual. This misleading appearance hides a brutal, cold personality and a lethally-short temper. Chinou is direct, sarcastic, and quite sadistic. His cold demeanor allows him to stay completely calm and in control in most situations, and he is not easy surprised or caught off-guard. He displays little respect for authority and says whatever is on his mind.

~Cold~
Chinou is a rather cold individual in the eyes of everyone around him. He usually doesn’t make friends at all, but simply marks them down as a pawn for his use at anytime. The coldness of his vibe and his personality is the base of his ruling of his race. Chinou’s cold natured trait even goes as far as not fully caring about his comrades at all. Simple way to put it is that he believes that everyone around him is a pawn for his quest to greatness.

~Strict~
Chinou is extremely strict in his dealing with his comrades, whether they are powerful or weaker than him. Basically, whatever he tells you [lower in rank than him] is law and if you don’t do it. He will punish you without any kind of kindness at all. So, he uses his strict to give way to his followers [if any] fear. He is also strict when it comes to those higher in rank than him, that when he sees you misbehaving, he criticizes you and practically tells you to act right and set a better example.

~Blunt~
The fraccion is a very blunt man to say the least. He says whatever is on his mind at any point in time no matter what is going on. He has even been known to simply say out of the blue that he doesn’t like or wishes that someone would just die. So, even though some people might hide there true feelings or comments. Chinou doesn’t think that way. He believes that it is better for people to know whatever is on your mind.

~Calm~
To top off all that has been stated, he is extremely calm natured. Yes, even though he has a very short temper, and things of that nature. He can still react calmly along with fighting calm, collect, and maybe even relaxed. He fights full out and even says exactly what he is thinking while doing so. Yet, Chinou’s aura/vibe is a rather calm one and that makes things better for his comrades to give him some kind of feeling besides anger to put with their fellow arrancar's personality.

Fighting Style: In battle, Chinou tends to use any means possible to bring down his opponent in a short amount of time; as he believes a long-lasting battle is useless and not worth his time. He tends to use his arms(Zanpakutou or anything else he acquires through RP) on his opponent and adept in all aspects of combat, not favouring a particular style.

Background: Chinou is a purebred Hollow, being a descendant of an Arrancar. He was a supposed 'love child' and was abandoned in a community being ruled by a tyrannical king, the most powerful hollow, not arrancar, but hollow ruling the forest. Having broken free from the tyrannical rule of the king, a renegade group of hollows seek to retain their own free will while destroying all those who oppose them. These hollows established a secret stronghold beneath, far within the forest. To further their dark aims, the rebellion group sort help from an Arrancar, who later took them other his wings. Together, they destroyed the mighty king and regained their freedom. Taking interest in Chinou, this Arrancar thought him all he knew, and how to be an Arrancar. As years passed, Chinou discovered the ones who abandoned him. Seeking revenge, he killed them both. This was the beginning of the sadistic Arrancar we now know as Chinou. He made his way up the ranks (non-elite rank).

As a Fraccion, he was undoubtedly the strongest among his ranks. When he revealed his true-self, he began to scare off other Fraccions. They barely ever associated with him unless they had been instructed too. Participating in a war against the Shinigami as a Fraccion, Chinou witnessed the death of some during his earlier days as an arrancar. This sight inspired him to become on of the Espadas, to be stronger so as to protect himself. That desire still burns deep in him and he wishes to accomplish that some day soon.

Last edited by Chinou on 4/18/2011, 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

♪ Game Time ♪ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♪ Game Time ♪   ♪ Game Time ♪ Icon_minitime4/17/2011, 6:03 pm

I'll be brutally honest here, I have no clue whatsoever as to how I can possibly review this. I suppose the best thing I can do is to do it in the order it's written in, after first mentioning that this carries what I hope is the revealing marks of copy-pasting from another (and from what I can tell much different) Bleach RP site.

Right off the bat, there's a major flaw in age compared to physical appearance. Unless you're an Elder One, we, as a rule of thumb, calculate that at the age of 100 a spirit (Shinigami or Arrancar) will look around 18 years old, from there gaining one year in physical appearance for every 10 to 20 human years. Also, non-Elder Ones we don't want anyone older than maybe four-five hundred years old.

I don't really have anything to say for appearance other than the fact that only the Espada have a tattoo - proven by how Grimjow didn't have his after he lost his arm, and his title as Espada.

The personality is where things just start going downhill. You have several points where he refers to the top of the Arrancar race as "his Elites" - in essence, stating he is the leader of the Arrancar, the top Espada. Yet, he's supposed to be a Fraccíon...

He has a sort of spiritual energy that tells even the Espada not to make him angry? Again, YOU HAVE APPLIED FOR HIM TO BE A FRACCÍON. These two things simply cannot match up together. While it is true that rank in the RP doesn't have as much to do with power as actual skill, we have already made it clear that an Elite is an Elite. At most, you could be a former Elite who got replaced, either by growing weaker himself, or having his position taken from him by those stronger than himself.

Fighting style... it's getting worse. He relies on his inventions, despite not having stated in the personality, or anywhere else in this entire application, that he has even the SLIGHTEST talent in science of any form. Also, you state that he is skilled IN ALL ASPECTS OF COMBAT... No. Just fucking no. You are NOT Aizen. You're not protected by the impenetrable Plot-Armor. Those are your words, and I'd like you to own up to them.

Finally we reach the motherload. The background. And now you've screwed the pooch.

Purebred Hollow? Descendant of an Arrancar? Where, exactly, did you get this from? If you have any intentions of adding such things, you ask the staff first. But I can already tell you, it's a no. We've discussed this already at an earlier point in time, and we came to the conclusion that unless we see it with proper explanation by Kubo in the Bleach canon material, we do not want to see any attempt at this.

And that's just the very beginning of your background! I won't even comment on the fall of the evil Hollow King, nor how unlikely it is for a random Arrancar to take notice of him and "teach him everything he knows".

Then we come to how he was pretty much from the beginning the strongest among all the Fraccion... again: No. No way, no how. If you really feel the need to ask, you're welcome to do so, if you're even still reading at this point.

Participating in the war, and watching the Espadas die... these are events out of your hands. And now we finally reach the home stretch... how he climbs the ranks, becoming an Espada. AND IS PUNISHED, BECOMING A FRACCION.

BAD CHINOU! BAD! We do not have Espada-level Arrancar among the Fraccion! Our ranking-system is apparently something you brushed over at best. Same with many other notes. And you clearly didn't take the time to properly get to know the workings of the site before making this character.

In case it wasn't painfully obvious by now, this character application is DENIED. And to be completely honest, I'm not sure if it's worth the trouble of reworking the character.
Back to top Go down
Chinou

♪ Game Time ♪ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♪ Game Time ♪   ♪ Game Time ♪ Icon_minitime4/18/2011, 6:59 pm

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

♪ Game Time ♪ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♪ Game Time ♪   ♪ Game Time ♪ Icon_minitime4/29/2011, 8:05 pm

While the edits are appreciated, my major gripe is still in there - the Purebred hollow part. As said, we among the staff have already talked about Hollows having children, and we just don't see it happening.

Also, for the fighting style, I think you should make it more explicit that he actually (as I hope is the case) just doesn't have any particular favorit combat style, more so than being able to use all combat styles equally well. The thing about being THE strongest Fraccíon also still bugs me, I'd prefer it to say "among" the strongest, but that's personal reference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

♪ Game Time ♪ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♪ Game Time ♪   ♪ Game Time ♪ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

♪ Game Time ♪
Page 1 of 1