Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Musical Game or pretty shiny game Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Musical Game or pretty shiny game Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Musical Game or pretty shiny game Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Musical Game or pretty shiny game Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Musical Game or pretty shiny game Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Musical Game or pretty shiny game Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Musical Game or pretty shiny game Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Musical Game or pretty shiny game Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Musical Game or pretty shiny game Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Musical Game or pretty shiny game Vote_lcapMusical Game or pretty shiny game Voting_barMusical Game or pretty shiny game Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Musical Game or pretty shiny game Vote_lcapMusical Game or pretty shiny game Voting_barMusical Game or pretty shiny game Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Musical Game or pretty shiny game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurayami

Kurayami

Musical Game or pretty shiny game Empty
PostSubject: Musical Game or pretty shiny game   Musical Game or pretty shiny game Icon_minitime1/22/2011, 8:20 pm

you can download it here , yeah its fine i downloaded from here
http://bitshare.com/files/ypb86jmt/Berd115.rar.html

its even more shiny than youtube shows like 10 times more
you'll have fireworks on your screen!

the intensity of your shoots and the randomness of how the enemies appear on the screen is determined by the rhythm and beats of the song you choose, of course you can play with the game songs which are good but its not as funny and cool as when trying to play great songs of your collection.

Last edited by Kurayami on 1/23/2011, 4:33 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kurayami

Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Musical Game or pretty shiny game   Musical Game or pretty shiny game Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 12:42 am

drunken

Last edited by Kurayami on 1/25/2011, 6:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kurayami

Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Musical Game or pretty shiny game   Musical Game or pretty shiny game Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 4:22 am

AudioSurf is pretty nice and has some fun modes, which has the same premise to use music beats to create the levels

links for download, yeah it works i downloaded from here
Spoiler:

also both games are on Steam if you prefer.

and by what it looks like beat hazard is for Xbox 360 too, i so want to buy it and play it on a large screen with better resolution.
Back to top Go down
Kurayami

Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Musical Game or pretty shiny game   Musical Game or pretty shiny game Icon_minitime1/24/2011, 9:02 am

well this one seems a little too fucked up even for me... maybe not , still have to try it, but its kinda like well its even hard to explain just watch

Vib-Ribbon

If know you a place where there's actually an working ISO of this game please do tell me
its practically the first kind of game to use music to create its levels, due PSX limitations thats why the game is so simple, you boot the game and change the disc for some cd with your songs.

Simple things can be so challenging

BTW i'm playing a lot of songs on insane mode trying to open the last mode "suicide" on beat hazard now and some stupid pop songs can be harder than many rock or heavy metal songs...
Back to top Go down
Li Rainrix

Li Rainrix

PostSubject: Re: Musical Game or pretty shiny game   Musical Game or pretty shiny game Icon_minitime2/5/2011, 2:51 pm

-----------------------

HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON BUT I WANT TO PLAY IT

KEWB99 1 month ago Thumbs up 44
-------------
urrrghh i feel like destroying my ps3 system..

crowarc 16 hours ago
--------------
what in the hell is actually going on in this game

TheUnwillingDonor 5 days ago
---------------------
Best way to give someone seizures...

DarkEssence08 1 week ago
-----------------------
i wish i had a screen like THAT in my house somewhere O_O

honeypot11 3 weeks ago Thumbs Up 2
--------------------
i... am... so... confused....

Weeple10 1 month ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Musical Game or pretty shiny game   Musical Game or pretty shiny game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Musical Game or pretty shiny game
Page 1 of 1