Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Shinigami Emergency Council Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Shinigami Emergency Council Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Shinigami Emergency Council Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Shinigami Emergency Council Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Shinigami Emergency Council Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Shinigami Emergency Council Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Shinigami Emergency Council Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Shinigami Emergency Council Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Shinigami Emergency Council Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Shinigami Emergency Council Vote_lcapShinigami Emergency Council Voting_barShinigami Emergency Council Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Shinigami Emergency Council Vote_lcapShinigami Emergency Council Voting_barShinigami Emergency Council Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Shinigami Emergency Council

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Shinigami Emergency Council Empty
PostSubject: Shinigami Emergency Council   Shinigami Emergency Council Icon_minitime3/6/2011, 4:40 am

Zafaron Uriuc quickly made his way to the Grand Meeting Room of the First Division Barracks with a huge stack of papers clutched in both hands. It had only been two years since the huge battle against the Arrancar and already chaos seemed to be brewing in the human world again. The Sotaicho forgot sometimes how quickly you had to jump from crisis to crisis when you had such a short amount of time alive rather then the hundreds of years you could exist in the Seiretei.

It had only taken a few days of fighting in the human world to have a huge mountain of papers to once again fill the Sotaicho's office. Normally a war in the human world only meant a larger number of shinigami would be stationed in that area for the expected wave of hollows to appear, but these latest battles had a different flair to them. With the defection of some of the Superhumans from their Organization to try to conquer some of the Earthen governments the situation had changed a fair bit. Normally the shinigami only dealt with the spiritual affairs of the human world, but this latest conflict seemed to overlap the two worlds and from the look of things wouldn't be the last time it would happen.

As he made his way to the front of the room he set his various papers around him in case he would need to consult them during the meeting. He had called all of the high level shinigami who were readily available to an emergency meeting to discuss what to do with the Otaku. While the number who were at that moment available wouldn't be that high, it was better then waiting for the other leaders to return from their various duties in the human world and Hueco Mundo.

After all if there is one thing we are known for its our LACK of speed. We need to fix that one of these days. Well I guess I should say I will need to fix it. Normally the slow nature of the Shinigami bureacracy wasn't that hazardous to anyone's health but when it came to human events it was always important to find a course of action as quickly as possible. He just hoped that when the available shinigami made their way to the meeting hall they wouldn't all get bogged down in arguments about what to do. While he wanted discussion between the captains and lieutenants there was always a limit to how much time they had.

He looked up as the first person made their way inside. "Good afternoon, welcome to the meeting."
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Emergency Council   Shinigami Emergency Council Icon_minitime3/6/2011, 5:11 am

Walking in a cape, his body masked to look like someone else, Kurokotsu walked in. "Why hello there, Sotaicho Zafaron." He spoke, the grayed-out cape giving him the appearance of Nashihiko Kishu, another Captain. With some training, he was able to replicate the man's voice. "What, may I ask, is this meeting about? I thought the fighting in the world of the living had calmed down for a while?" He questioned, trying his hardest to replicate the other Captain.

Still replicating the other man, Captain Dokueki placed his hand on the Zanpakuto by his side, a false sheath placed over the true one so it would look like that of the other man. If it all went according to his plan, he could keep this disguise up until the perfect moment, just in time to see the Sotaicho let out a scream of hatred.

However, even the best of disguises fail, and the Pedocape decided to short out when he reached back to brush a stray strand of hair out of his face. Sensing the illusion fading, he decided to do the only logical thing: Walking up and tapping Zafaron on the shoulder. "Oh, Zaffie... Guess what! SURPRISE!!!" He'd exclaim, dancing alongside the other man.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Emergency Council   Shinigami Emergency Council Icon_minitime3/6/2011, 5:51 pm

Zafaron nodded as "Nashihiko Kishu" walked in. "Good to see you Captain Kishu." The meeting has been called to discuss the implications that having these Superhumans muddling in the human world politics may have for the Spiritual Realms and human world respectively. We will be discussing- oh hello Captain Kurokotsu." Zafaron cut off as suddenly the shinigami in front of him changed form from the short captain to the leader of the 12th division.

Zafaron's demeanor only changed slightly as he realized who he was actually talking to. A slight sag in his shoulders, and a small wrinkle in his brow was about it but it would likely be enough to get enjoyment for the eccentric Captain. He raised an eyebrow as Kurokotsu started dancing to the side of him. "You know you used to use that cape because you wanted to be left alone but I am starting to sense that you are also actively trying to antagonize me with it." He rolled his eyes and let out a long sigh. "Well its good you are here. We will likely have some questions that your research will help answer. Just need to wait for a few of the other captains and lieutenants to make their way here before we continue."
Back to top Go down
Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Emergency Council   Shinigami Emergency Council Icon_minitime3/6/2011, 6:36 pm

"I use the cape for my own amusement, you know that..." He said with a grin, folding it up and placing it back into the folds of his robe. "I figured you could use some help. No, I haven't gone soft. I just have my own agenda, as I always do. This time, and I'm sure you'll be happy to hear, it's not sexual. It's more of a scientist's morbid curiosity," the Captain explained, his hands waving all over and making random motions.

"Besides, I've heard rumors of someone from long ago appearing. No clue where, but I intend to discover something. Having random members of my Division posted throughout the human realm does have its perks..." He mused, recalling some things about his former Captain.
Back to top Go down
Kusano Gashira

Kusano Gashira

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Emergency Council   Shinigami Emergency Council Icon_minitime3/12/2011, 7:41 pm

"So... This meeting is about the chaos in the human world, right?" Kusano Gashira said as he entered the room. He could barely hold back his excitement.
Though the feeling of excitement quickly shifted to feelings of disgust,
sickness, awkwardness and the urge to vomit when he saw Captain Kurokotsu.
Even after all those years, the Captain never failed to disturb Kusano tremendously everytime
they were in the same room at once...
His face turned pale, he grinted his teeth and his hands turned into shaky fists.
How does he do that?...

Kusano quickly recovered by placing his hand on the hilt of his Zanpakutõ.
Somehow, touching his Zanpakutõ always calmed him down and reassured him that he was safe.
He walked forward until he stood next to the Sotaicho but he kept his distance from Captain Kurokotsu.

"I heard it's quite a mess in the world of the living..." He said as calm as he could.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Emergency Council   Shinigami Emergency Council Icon_minitime3/19/2011, 5:17 pm

((Sorry about the wait, there was confusion on who was to post next.))

"Yes indeed there has been a fair amount of chaos." Zafaron said glancing at the Captain of 11th division. It was interesting to note just how tense Kusano became in the prescence of Kurokotsu. A very different way of dealing with the crazed from how Zafaron dealt with him. Kusano seemed to always be on his guard around Kurokotsu while Zafaron had recently been taking on a tired and exasperated stature instead. If he remains as stiff like that he shouldn't be surprised if he becomes the next target for Kuro's shenanigans.

"From what we have seen a few Superhumans have decided to lead a fairly large army around the world to try to conquer the current governments, or at very least make them listen to their demands. So far it hasn't seemed like there have been many casualties of this tactic but who knows how long that will last. While this is primarily a human world issue the trouble is that the Superhumans do have a hand in this conflict. This seems to be one of those strange moments where the politics of the spiritual world and the human world seem to be intersecting. Do either of you have suggestions on how we should proceed with this?" Zafaron of course had his own opinion but he wanted to first get other suggestions before he gave his feelings on the conflict.
Back to top Go down
Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Emergency Council   Shinigami Emergency Council Icon_minitime3/19/2011, 8:35 pm

Interest captured by the Sotaicho's explanation, Kurokotsu danced around in a circle. "Superhumans, eh? Does this mean I have a reason to capture and experiment on some of them, to see if these select few are different from those we've encountered before? If so, I'll personally go and round them up, taking extra special care of them..." He spoke with a devilish grin on his face, a devious plan forming in his mind. He felt a hand twitch around the handle of Arashimaru as his thoughts flew apart, figuring out exactly how he'd capture them.

"Oh, yes, suggestions. I'd suggest sending a squadron of five Shinigami, one Lieutenant or Third Seat, one Fourth or below, and one unseated per squad. Dispatch each of these to the governments that match the Superhumans' aims but haven't been captured yet. I'm guessing we have it easier on mobilization than them, thanks to the Senkaimon. These smaller squads can warn us if they sense something weird, giving us some time to plot out a response. If we can capture a leader, we can get something out of him or her to make the next ambush easier." Kurokotsu said with a flourish, feeling like he'd made a perfect plan.
Back to top Go down
Kusano Gashira

Kusano Gashira

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Emergency Council   Shinigami Emergency Council Icon_minitime3/20/2011, 1:12 pm

Even though the guy gave Kusano the creeps, Kusano had to admit Kurokotsu was clever.
Still that didn't change the fact that he wanted to crush the Captain's skull everytime he came too close.

Realizing he was getting distracted again, Kusano quickly responded without really having it thought through.
But then again, he wasn't much of a strategist. He just crushed whoever the Sotaicho needed him to crush, the 11th Division was the brawns, not the brains.

"I could go to Karakura Town and see the situation for myself while the other squads see if they can find out more about the group of rebel Super Humans.
If it turns out we could stop this whole 'rebellion' of the Super Humans by just crushing them there, I would be able to take care of it. I might as well take some underlings with out of precaution."

As he said it, Kusano thought his plan wasn't so bad after all... But that was his opinion, it was also possible the other two Captains would just start laughing.

"I don't think they're expecting Shinigami intervention before they've taken the city. We're known for our 'patience' before we intervene."
Kusano couldn't hide that he too was quite frustrated about the paperwork that needed to be filled out before he could act.

"My team could be a stand-by team to take advantage of the chaos and defeat them with a surprise attack should it be necessary."
He said and made eye-contact with the Sotaicho, waiting for his opinion.

Last edited by Kusano Gashira on 3/20/2011, 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Emergency Council   Shinigami Emergency Council Icon_minitime3/20/2011, 4:13 pm

(He suddenly remembered kicking Kurokotsu through a few walls after bumping into him in one of the hallways of HIS section at night.

Excusez moi?)
Back to top Go down
Kusano Gashira

Kusano Gashira

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Emergency Council   Shinigami Emergency Council Icon_minitime3/20/2011, 6:08 pm

(:3 It was worth the try... Should've asked you about it though, deleted it. Je m'excuse. )
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Emergency Council   Shinigami Emergency Council Icon_minitime3/22/2011, 12:47 am

(Lol at the kicking through wall stuff)

Zafaron raised an eyebrow at both of his Captains. "Perhaps I wasn't as clear about my question as I thought I was. Or perhaps you both just had an opinion I wasn't expecting. I was ultimately asking if you both think we even should interfere in the situation on Earth. From all the data that has been gathered so far these Superhumans have only been dealing with other humans. Their only dealings with the spiritual realm has been using their abilities to help their cause a few times and also fighting off hollows that attack their troops. They have done nothing to help or hinder shinigami they have encountered and seem to be mostly focusing on their own affairs."

"Of course this could turn sour at any time so I agree with Captain Kurokotsu that we should continue to watch the situation using some scouts. However I personally don't think we should engage the Superhumans in any way unless we see them attack some shinigami or start making deals with our enemies. Capturing some of their leaders or trying to crush their rebellion could be needless provocation that might bring about an unnecessary conflict." Ever since he had become a Captain, Zafaron had always held a stance about leaving human affairs to the humans and the spiritual affairs to the shinigami. "Even though the Superhumans do have spiritual power and know about hollows and Seiretei I ultimately don't think that is enough to warrant our full attention besides some basic scouting and observation. However this may just be because of my personal bias which is why I called this meeting. This also leads to my next question. What actions do you think would be enough to warrant our involvement in this conflict? I feel that any actual attacks on shinigami or dealings with the arrancar would be enough to warrant an actual assault or ambush.

"And also Kurokotsu while I know I ultimately can't control what you do on your own, I do not think you should try capturing any of these Superhumans for study at this point in time, especially since they are in a war situation. Any disappearance among their forces would likely be noticeable and their aren't a lot of people besides us who can spirit away people that easily."
Back to top Go down
Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Emergency Council   Shinigami Emergency Council Icon_minitime3/22/2011, 3:22 pm

Almost before Zafaron had finished talking, Kurokotsu was replying to his words. "You said they only used their powers a few times. Have they defeated any Hollow with them, or are they just using them for their goals? If they've not smacked a few Hollow around, we can assume they don't know as much as the Superhumans we've normally dealt with. It's not altogether that impossible to imagine this group is a sub-division, less-informed than the organization we've researched in the past.

Have they attacked the larger Superhuman group yet, or do they seem to distance themselves from each other? If we do not know, we need to get on that. Not all such sub-divisions are sanctioned by the host, and in most cases they are not. Without directly getting involved, we may be able to bring the Organization into the fight, or at least find out if they have any plans for it."

His questions asked, Kurokotsu turned to look at Kusano, a smile upon his face. Barely able to keep himself from laughing at the bad idea, he decided to try to creep the other Captain out. He knew that would be easy to accomplish, for Kusano rather disliked him.
Back to top Go down
Kusano Gashira

Kusano Gashira

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Emergency Council   Shinigami Emergency Council Icon_minitime3/23/2011, 12:15 pm

Kusano replied to Kurokotsu with an awkward smile.
Enough of this...
Even though he felt the urge to punch the mad Captain in the face,
Kusano decided to ignore him.
He's usually calm and indifferent, but Kurokotsu had always been the single person who could make Kusano feel uneasy.
Kusano had enough of it.
He sighed and faced the Sotaicho.
"We've been sitting on our asses for too long... I have a feeling that this situation will get out of hand if we don't act now." Kusano said a little bit irritated.
It's been too long since he could enjoy a real battle.

"So what if they've only used their powers a few times? Think a few steps ahead would you?
What if they suddenly start to use their powers more often and it leads to more human casualties? It would attract Hollows like bees to honey. Then ofcourse we would interfere, but it would already be too late. All we'd be able to do then is minimize the damage."

"We could interfere now, prevent a lot of misery and leave the rest up to the humans. Unless you have actual proof that there is no reason for Shinigami intervention yet, we should at least be ready to act quickly. But as I see the situation now, there are still a lot of question marks." Kusano said looking at Kurokotsu.

"I don't think we can afford to wait and observe the current situation until it's too late. Find the answers to your questions as soon as possible, then decide if we should interfere or not."

He nodded respectfully to the Sotaicho.
"I'll keep my Division ready should you need us." Kusano said and exited the room.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Emergency Council   Shinigami Emergency Council Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 2:07 am

Zafaron began to try to answer Kurokotsu's questions when Kusano started his announcement. It was obvious that Kusano was frustrated with the situation so at first Zafaron just put on an emotionless mask while the other Captain vented. However Zafaron raised an eyebrow and narrowed his eyes a bit when he Kusano actually left the room ignoring all forms of protocol. Zafaron wasn't a huge fan of protocol and regulations himself, but Kusano's exit was honestly disrespectful, nod or no.

As Kusano left Zafaron put a hand up to his face kneading his temples. "Part of me wants to yell at you for provoking him Captain Dokueki, but I won't since you aren't going to be effected by it anyway and he honestly shouldn't have responded like that. Especially considering that he says we should intervene and that their are question marks then doesn't check to see if I have answers to those question marks or not."

Zafaron sighed once again and turned to Kurokotsu as none of the other Captains or Lieutenants had appeared. He knew that many of them were busy but the poor attendance was a bad sign on its own. He would have to check who actually was available at this time and reprimand them later. "Is it bad that his exit made me feel more strongly that we shouldn't proceed with any combat yet?" He asked not really caring for an answer one way or another. "As for your previous questions Kurokotsu, they have indeed shown the ability to fight and defeat basic level hollows. So far no higher level hollows like the menos have shown up so we don't know if their battle capabilities are high enough to deal with a threat of that level."

"As for anything to do with the main organization versus this new outcropping I am still waiting for information on that. Preliminary information suggests that they are actually split from each other but we haven't gotten actual confirmation. And the Superhuman Org doesn't seem interested in responding at this time."

"Honestly I feel we should just remain watching the situation and getting information. Something I am sure you would be quite happy to do. Even if the Superhumans did start a full out attack on actual civilians its not like they are going to be able to mass murder people that much more effectively then humans are already prone to do." He waited to see how the 12th Captain would respond. Now that it was just the two of them he realized all of the Captain's manic energy would be directed at him rather then Kusano. Ah bollocks.
Back to top Go down
Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Emergency Council   Shinigami Emergency Council Icon_minitime3/31/2011, 6:58 pm

"So the Superhumans haven't responded, eh? What of the Quincy? They may not be the exact same, but you can bet they have overlapping domains. I bet at least somebody in the Quincy ranks has dealt with this new outcropping of Superhumans, and they just may have some knowledge we don't." Licking his thump lightly, Kurokotsu grinned at the other male, wiping the saliva-moistened finger against his forehead to remove a bit of soot that had accumulated there.

Motioning as if to take off glasses, the Captain polished the imaginary lenses with his robe. It all seemed as if he was trying to act suave or debonair for a change. "Or maybe the spirits themselves have an idea. Of late, I've noticed an increased amount of unsent souls in the world of the living, and while we go to sort that out, we could ask what they've seen. When dead, there's nothing better to do than spy on people, eh 'Otaicho?"
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Emergency Council   Shinigami Emergency Council Icon_minitime4/2/2011, 7:08 pm

"I may need to contact the Quincy again. Last time I sent a message I just got a simple response that they had not come to a consensus of what to do with the Otaku. Perhaps now that things have progressed this far they will have made their decisions. They hadn't actually dealt with them anymore then we had earlier though, just sent some scouts to get some information and to watch the situation."

He frowned at the comment of increasing numbers of unsent souls. "I have been trying to get more forces to deal with the rising number of souls needing to be sent here but we are just stretched thin in many areas due to keeping an eye on Hueco Mundo and filling in the positions lost during the war. If you are personally volunteering to do so then it would be a big help in many ways. You get the information, get to get rid of some unsent souls, might run into some of the Superhumans, and I get plausible deniability about whatever you end up doing down there. Win-win for everyone." While Zafaron knew that Kurokotsu tended to not like doing things that benefited the Sotaicho, he also knew that Kurokotsu's highest level of allegiance was to his own research and study.
Back to top Go down
Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Emergency Council   Shinigami Emergency Council Icon_minitime4/14/2011, 1:00 am

Barely able to stifle a laugh at the 'plausible deniability' line, Kurokotsu pulled a fedora and a notepad out of the folds of his haori. "Just call me Detective Kuro. I think I'll take on one of those Earth-styled nicknames, maybe Scrabble. I heard a soul very recently speak of such a game, and game-related names seem to be popping up a lot more often. Kuro 'Scrabble' Dokueki. I quite like the sound of that..."

With a smirk and a chuckle, Kurokotsu bowed quickly to Zafaron, twirling around to leave the empty meeting room. As he skipped along, Kurokotsu began muttering about finding out what people knew, discovering what went on in a world when they thought nobody was looking.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Emergency Council   Shinigami Emergency Council Icon_minitime4/29/2011, 6:22 pm

Zafaron just blinked slowly as the Captain of 12th division skipped his way out of the meeting hall. He twitched slightly as a familiar feeling of dread crept through his mind. Even though he had felt it on so many other occasions, he still would never get over the creepy feeling of realizing the terrible thing that he had just released upon the world at large. The terrifying insanity of the 12th Captain was something that should never be placed on other people.

"Ah well that is at least two people dealt with. Hopefully some of the other Captains will make their way here." He sighed as a small echo answered his words. He would really have to have a talk with his Captains and Lieutenants when he got a chance. He had told them to only come to the meeting if they had time but he knew that they weren't ALL this busy to not show up. "Well lets just hope that we get proper information about the Otaku soon and this will all blow over."

He went back to pacing around the room just in case. Though if more people did not show up soon, he would likely have to search for Kusano to talk to him.

((Topic is put on standby for now. If anyone else is interested in joining this topic let me know. Will be posting in the topic with Kusano but it will be considered to be after whatever happens in the meeting.))
Back to top Go down
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Emergency Council   Shinigami Emergency Council Icon_minitime5/21/2011, 4:43 pm

Entering the large meeting room in the 1st Division Mitsuhiro Tokiyama, Captain of Squad 5 stood at the enterance as Captain Kuro left. a wierd fellow tokiyama found his brain to be oddly interesting. As one would expect from the Captain of Squad 12. even if he was a little 'weird'.
Continuing his strool Tokiyama came upon the Sotaicho standing with both arms unrevealed, hidden within his uniform. Without even giving the Sotaicho eye contact Tokiyama spoke in his uninteresting, and distainful sound.

"Sotaicho, you summoned me?"

If what the rumors being spoken were true things were getting interesting, and with the lack of battle, and activities within Soul Society it was a good thing. hopefully the Sotaicho could enlighten him on a few subject before giving him a reason for his summons. if the cause was worth his time Tokiyama was one to let it be known, even if the Rage of the Sotaicho was one not to be played with. That still wouldn't stop him from speaking his mind. So with a shift from right foot to left foot Tokiyama awaited the Sotaicho's response.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Emergency Council   Shinigami Emergency Council Icon_minitime5/24/2011, 6:17 pm

((Sorry it took awhile to respond. Sickness and Jeff slowed things down.))

"Ah, at least we have one other Captain showing up." Zafaron remarked as Tokiyama entered the room. "So far only two of your peers had shown up, some of the worst attendance I have seen in awhile." He sighed and scratched his head. "But enough about that, guess I might as well get to business with our one on one meeting. Perhaps another Captain will waddle his way in at some point."

"The main point of the meeting was to discuss the sudden movement of a sect of the Superhumans known as The Otaku. They have split themselves from the main Superhuman force and are raising an army to force the world governments to listen to their demands. So far there have been no casualties and there have been no movements of any of the other spiritual races, not even the main Superhumans themselves. As such I have been recommending continuing to observe the situation and only respond if they become overly aggressive to us or our allies, or are seen in communication with the arrancar. I currently have a few of my seated members in Japan overseeing the events while Captain Kurokotsu is also making his way to use Soul Burial on some unsent souls in Japan." As he finished those words he started coughing a bit but the words "yeah right" could be discerned within the fake coughing. "So we at least have an observation team in place."

"Kusano was also here earlier but he stormed out since Kurokotsu was harrasing him. He was more interested in simply attacking the Otaku before they become any sort of threat but he left before I was unable to refute some of the points he brought up as to why they could possibly become a threat. Will have to talk to him later to discuss the issue. So now I am just getting any of the Captains that actually make it to this meeting up to speed. I am interested to hear what your take on the situation is." Zafaron finished looking at Tokiyama. He hoped he wouldn't have to keep explaining the situation as the Captains march their way in one at a time.

Back to top Go down
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Emergency Council   Shinigami Emergency Council Icon_minitime5/25/2011, 8:40 pm

Taking but a second to maul over the information Tokiyama answered with a very simple answer. One that even the Sotaicho couldn't get made at for it was a valid response. "I do believe that sending Kurokotsu in would prove the best of actions. Knowing him he will come back with one of these Otaku and with that we can get a first hand look at their abilities. From there we can decide if we should finish them nor ally with them against the remaining Espada, and what not. Yet personality........."

Sighing Tokiyama shock his head before looking the Sotaicho dead in his eyes. His next words for him alone. "Kurokotsu will only make things worse, and a war will begin. So we should prepare to answer for his upcoming mistakes. Kusano may be correct in his volent manners."
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Emergency Council   Shinigami Emergency Council Icon_minitime5/28/2011, 4:09 pm

Zafaron rolled his eyes slightly at the "and a war will begin." He hadn't pegged Tokiyama as a DRAMAAAA person but it seemed like he was when it came to Kurokotsu. While he expected Kurokotsu to cause some trouble in the human world, there wasn't much else to expect from him, he didn't believe it would result in something as large as a war.

"While I can kinda understand your feeling about Kurokotsu being in the human world Tokiyama, you seem to be overestimating Kurokotsu's abilities to cause trouble. The closest thing to a true war that could be started between us and the Otaku would be if they joined the Arrancar. Unlike the Quincy, the Otaku have no ability to travel across the dimensions to reach the Seiretei. We would have picked up if an unauthorized Senkaimon or other form of dimensional transfer, short of a Garganta which can only be used by the hollows, had breached the Seiretei. So its not like they can suddenly appear in the Rukongai and attack us like the Arrancar did during the White Rebellion. And if they were using the Arrancar to get to us that way or were attacking shinigami in the real world then we would already have moved to crush them before they could set up a proper offensive against us. And if they do in the future, same thing, instant attack."

"And before you say that Kurokotsu will be the one to cause them to turn against us, I still believe you are overestimating his annoyance factor. Especially since they likely already know what they are dealing with. Kurokotsu has repeatedly dealt with some of the Superhuman Overseers and they likely would have discussed his habits and the like already with the rest of the organization back before the Otaku had already left. And considering the nature of the Superhuman organization, and in the same vein likely the Otaku, they are used to having one or two members that can cause stress with other races. They know better than to think of Kurokotsu's actions as those of the whole shinigami race."

Zafaron decided to leave it at that and wait for Tokiyama's response. He wasn't a fan of having to defend Kurokotsu, but it was ridiculous for another captain to think he would cause an entire war.

Back to top Go down
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Emergency Council   Shinigami Emergency Council Icon_minitime5/29/2011, 4:22 am

Even if the Sotaicho was speaking sense Tokiyama simply stared at him and slightly narrowed his eyes in frustration. It was true that Kurokotsu's actions didn't speak for the entire Shinigami race but so many unknowns were just that, UNKNOWNS?. As of now they knew nothing of the Otaku' number, the level of power they ach have, the nautre of their powers, they didn't know if they had contact with the Arrancer. Nor did they even know if they had ties with the Vizard. Combining that with the number of rouge Shinigami, and Unknown Vizards running around Tokiyama believed they lat thing they needed was ANY chance of a conflict between races.

"I agreed with you on some point Sotaicho, yet I still have my doubts. For one we hav yet to even know the true goal of the Vizards, and yes hey helped us and yes maybe without them we could have lost but the point still remains we don't KNOW. Knowlegde is power and right now they have more then us. These Otaku could easily be in ties with the Viards whom now have the trust of over half our forces, not to mention the Arrancer. Whats to say that they haven't come into contact. e dn't know the level to which their abilities work. Or all we know they could be speaking to the espada right now. Combining that with the fact that we still hav escapd EX-Captains, and other unknown unknowns out their I would think it's safe to stay on the side of safety."

Sighing Tokiyama released his arms from inside his clothes and crossd them, something he rarely did and a symbol of his brain storming. "I blieve sending another with Kurokotsu would be best, for safety reasons. Even if he doesn't start a conflict this could be a chance for the Otaku, if they are planning something, to cut our forces down even more. Which would leave us at a een mor disavantage as Kurokotsu is one of our brightiest minds." Damn it pained him to admit it but it was true, painfully true. "So I say send Kusano or myself with him, or Kuketsu. An escort to make sure the Otaku don't take hastle action against one of our own.

Watching the Sotaicho's body language and reading his stone cold eyes Tokiyama fished for an reaction. He didn't wanna go but an order would be an order, and even if he hated to admit it once again two Kido Masers could prove uite troublesome if things did get a little crazy. "Besides that I also think we need to clean up our loose ends. And I'm speaking of the several rouge Shinigami, and Ex Captain Iori. What if he find a way back onto the scene. His genius is only second to Kurokotsu's and that is not something I fell comfortable with.

((Will change this if I'm not supposed to know about Iori or not........))
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Emergency Council   Shinigami Emergency Council Icon_minitime6/2/2011, 8:18 pm

((Lazy post is lazy because I want to finish these posts quickly.))

"Iori is indeed a threat if he is still around but there is little we can do about that currently. As we have discussed before, his sudden disappearance from the Rukongai likely relied on hollow or arrancar assistance. Only a Garganta or a Senkaimon would have been able to cross dimensions so easily and we would have found traces if a Senkaimon was used. Whether his hollow rescuers actually kept him around or murdered him is a question we can't answer at this time. If he does interfere with the Otaku it would likely be with the support of the arrancar which would bring us into combat anyways. I don't know what he would be doing with them but if he is still alive and well it likely isn't something we want him continuing."

"I do agree with you though that having another Captain supporting Kurokotsu could be helpful though I am loath to split our forces apart even more. However before I make any decisions I must ask, were you volunteering for the job of dealing with Kurokotsu?" He somehow doubted that Tokiyama really wanted to go help out Kurokotsu. He probably would only go if ordered and he honestly wasn't that content with sending him either. Tokiyama could be a bit wild in his own ways. The combination of him and Kurokotsu could be problematic. But it was possible that being put on the spot about it would make him agree to go and that would at least keep Zafaron from having to go around until he found a captain who would be willing.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Emergency Council   Shinigami Emergency Council Icon_minitime6/3/2011, 5:38 pm

Now on the other side of the eye rolling Tokiyama stared at the sotaicho with an almost unhuman glare. Zafaron was a basturd, and that was true to the last letter, he was the Sotaicho and the only one that could manipulate Tokiyama into accepting a job he didn't want to do. Current he felt that this request was more of an order, with a hint of desperation due to the missing Captain, whom were unusally lazy these past few days. So he supposed it couldn't hurt, and maybe it would give him a chance to study not only the Otaku first hand but alo Kurokotsu.

"Very well. I Accept the mission with Kurokotsu." The words tasted and stung like snake vemon, the pros had better outweigh the cons or things would get real hellish, real fast. "Details on the Mission....Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Emergency Council   Shinigami Emergency Council Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinigami Emergency Council
Page 1 of 1