Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
The Rise of the Otaku Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
The Rise of the Otaku Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
The Rise of the Otaku Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
The Rise of the Otaku Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
The Rise of the Otaku Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
The Rise of the Otaku Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
The Rise of the Otaku Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
The Rise of the Otaku Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
The Rise of the Otaku Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
The Rise of the Otaku Vote_lcapThe Rise of the Otaku Voting_barThe Rise of the Otaku Vote_rcap 
The Boss
The Rise of the Otaku Vote_lcapThe Rise of the Otaku Voting_barThe Rise of the Otaku Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

The Rise of the Otaku

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mannosuke

Mannosuke

The Rise of the Otaku Empty
PostSubject: The Rise of the Otaku   The Rise of the Otaku Icon_minitime2/20/2011, 11:55 pm

"Can you get me some more sake please?" Mannosuke asked looking over at one of his two subordinates behind him. "There should be some left in the cabinet in my office downstairs. The left cabinet by the way, the right one is only to be opened during celebrations, thanks." While it was worded as a request the other Otaku knew that it was actually an order. One of the two saluted and quickly rushed downstairs before tripping over his new Rurouni Kenshin outfit on the last step.

Mannosuke winced slightly as he heard the loud thud of the body hitting the floor and the stream of cuss words that followed. "I told him that he would need time to get used to running around in that thing," Mannosuke commented rolling his eyes. "Ah well, back to business. Have we gotten any new notices yet Jessica?"

The other Otaku quickly pulled out her iPhone as she began to check through the various notices and emails that had just been sent to her. As Mannosuke's secretary she had the difficult task of screening all of the messages that were sent to him and making sure that he only received "relevant" information. As she had quickly learned, "relevant" information seemed to have a different meaning with the Otaku Commander then she would have originally expected.

"Lets see, well a new chapter of a few of your watched mangas updated earlier today. There appears to have been a new Automatic Mario released to the tune of Septette of the Dead Princess, and a new Kumikyoku Nico Nico Douga song appears to be in the works." She started to say something else then stopped as she remembered her orders about what notices Mannosuke was actually interested in. It galled her to have to ignore the actually important emails, and he knew that, but she had to do as instructed.

The silver haired Otaku looked up sharply with a grin on his face. "A new Automatic Mario eh? This should be fun then. Will have to watch it later." He cracked his knuckles as he walked over to the edge of the roof they were all standing on. Several stories below him the city still seemed to be in a fair amount of chaos. Waves of costumed people were pouring through the streets chanting and singing as they made their way to city hall. It was obvious that it wouldn't be much longer before the city fell to their forces.

"Here is your sake Commander Mannosuke," the other Otaku said finally making his way back with a half filled bottle. Only some small marks on his outfit betrayed his earlier fall.

"Thank you Mark." Mannosuke grabbing the bottle gingerly to make sure it didn't crack within his grip. When in Otaku form he always had to make sure that he didn't break things due to the strength of his muscled form. He took a large swig of it before setting it down on the ground next to him as he continued to watch the movement of his forces.

"Commander Mannosuke, I thought we decided that I respond to Kenshin now?" Mark said eyes narrowing slightly. He had recently decided to be addressed by the name of the character he was cosplaying like Mannosuke was and was easilly frustrated when people called him by his actual name.

"I will call you Kenshin when you stop tripping over your own feet in that outfit. Until then you still get to be called Mark. Unless you would prefer Mark-chan?" Mannosuke asked a mocking smile on his face. When only some grumbling greeted his words he looked back at Jessica. "Alright I know you are dying to tell me what is happening with the other Otaku forces so make it quick."

"Thank you sir." Jessica said quickly. Despite being one of the most important commanders in the Otaku army Mannosuke tended to try to ignore what was happening in other areas unless someone told him directly. It was the reason that Jessica had been chosen as his secretary in the first place, he needed someone around to get him to actually listen to the other notices. "Well our forces have finally managed to make some headway in a few cities of the US and in Europe. However it seems that the military in Tokyo is still managing to keep our forces from advancing and they seem to be losing momentum. We have actually had a few troops thinking about giving up or deserting."

"Well we can't have that now can we?" Mannosuke asked grinning slightly as he took out his own iPhone and logged onto a few of the main Japanese message boards. Typing at full speed he began to make several topics using different usernames to spread rumors of a new law being passed that could potentially limit the production of doujinshi in Japan. Within minutes he watched as the furious posts began pouring in. At the current pace it would only take a few hours to truly stir up the websites into a full frenzy. A few more cross posts would probably be all that would be necessary to get everyone in line again.

"Actually lets make sure that they have enough momentum to finish the job this time." A devilish look appeared on his face as he opened another tab in his web browser. "This one should be enough to ramp them all into a furious rage. Lets title it 'Prime Minister Accuses Touhou of Stealing from the McRoll video.' Should be enough don't you think?"

Jessica paled as she watched Mannosuke submit the message. "I think you just unleashed an uncontrollable force with that one sir."

"I will have to disagree with you on that one Jessica. I can always find a way to control the other Otaku if I have to. It is my job after all." Despite his confidence Mannosuke was still slightly on guard. He had a bit of a hunch that today's operation wouldn't go as smoothly as he would normally like. But then again, it was the chaos that made the act of conquering fun.
Back to top Go down
The Boss

The Boss

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Otaku   The Rise of the Otaku Icon_minitime2/27/2011, 8:40 am

Zeno stood on the roof of a huge building where he had a perfect view over Karakura Town.
He rubbed his goaty as the chaos overwhelmed him.
What the...
The sky was colored red and Karakura Town was on fire.
The streets were filled with figures who seemed to have jumped right out of the mangas
and anime. They were headed toward the city hall and crushed all resisting forces on the way.

"Well, so much for the spying... I think it's pretty clear what their intentions are.." He said out loud.
Suddenly, there was a massive explosion nearby. Zeno watched a raging fireball erupt from a large building two blocks further.
He put his hand on the handle of his Zanpakutõ.
"I don't think we should worry about rumors of a potential enemy going around the Sanctuary." Zeno said, stressing 'potential'.

Wait a minute... Where are..

"Naraga,... Do you see any Shinigami?..."

Last edited by Zeno Hiraken on 3/27/2011, 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mannosuke

Mannosuke

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Otaku   The Rise of the Otaku Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 5:03 pm

((Just so you know the Otaku aren't actually that destructive. Yes they are bringing down government troops on the way towards city hall but thats more by just trampling them more then causing wanton destruction. And they especially wouldn't normally be trying to set the city on fire. They want to conquer the city, not raze it to the ground. But I figured out a way around it anyway that might make things more fun.))

((This starts a little bit before Zeno makes it to the city.))

Mannosuke continued to smile as he watched the Otaku forces, most of them regular humans with a few actual Superhuman Otaku hidden here or there in the crowd, continue their path to city hall. It seemed they had already effectively shut down most of the city. The few civilians that had tried to stop the colorful energetic parade had finally returned to their own homes and jobs deciding to leave it up to the government to deal with the insanity.

The only trouble for them was that even the government forces weren't enough to stop their march. The officials of Karakura hadn't had enough time to call in the miliatry and so only the regular police forces remained to try to stop the wave of Otaku. While they had at first seemed like they might put up a resistance they had soon realized just how huge the force in front of them was. With so many people making their way to city hall it would have taken a massacre of tremendous proportions to stop them. The police had hesitated for just a moment to decided whether they really wanted to have to murder the number of people necessary to stop the madness, and that moment was just enough to get the Otaku close to them.

Within moments the slightly crazed Otaku had crashed their way through the police forces and were back on the path to their ultimate destination. The scattered police forces had been able to do nothing but watch as their one chance was wasted.

"Well looks like everything is going well on this end." Mannosuke said looking back at Jessica. I wasn't sure if I would have to step in when the police set up that barricade. I didn't think they would be able to murder their own people even if many of us are pretty nutso but it wasn't a sure thing. Good thing I told everyone to just knock people out of the way rather then actually attack civilians. Probably kept this from becoming a blood bath." Jessica just nodded as she looked around with a frown on her face. Mannosuke narrowed his eyebrows as she continued to look around her frown deepening. "Is something wrong Jessica?"

"Well sir I am detecting a couple of new spiritual prescences in the area and I don't think they are from our group. Most likely hollows since they aren't that strong. But there are a fair number of them to the west of us."

"Huh, didn't notice." While not terrible at detecting spiritual pressure MAnnosuke wouldn't really be considered good at it. He had to concentrate if he wanted to properly detect another person, especially when there were already various spirtual pressures all over the place. "Well I am sure that the other Otaku in the area can deal with them. Do you think it requires our atten- WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?" Mannosuke suddenly interrupted himself as a huge explosion was heard coming form the nearby building.

A quick look showed a large hollow attacking one of the Otaku near the building. Mannosuke narrowed his eyes as he tried to get a closer look at the two figures fighting. The hollow didn't seem like anything special, it wasn't a menos or anything. It probably had explosion powers or something which had caused the destroyed area of the building. And the Otaku was dressed as....

"Oh fuck its Shishio Makoto!" Mannosuke swore as he realized what was about to happen. The Otaku pulled out his sword to attack the hollow and summoned a huge fire whirlwind around it. The two clashed and a fiery explosion covered the area they were fighting in setting the area aroun them into an inferno. The fire quickly began to consume the building and started to burn its way down the street as well gaining fuel from all of the trash and confetti and debris that the Otaku had been bringing around with them. Seeing that the fire was starting to make it way to other buildings Mannosuke pulled out his own cell phone calling one of the other commanders.

"There has been a huge fire near my area. One of our fire users really over did it when he was fighting a hollow and we have one building on fire and more to go soon. Send out a message to any water users you know to get over here and inform all of the regular humans to clear off the streets if fire trucks try to get through. We don't want the city on fire just due to one idiot!"

As he turned off his phone he winced as he heard another explosion. Most likely a car or something had blown up from the gas being set on fire. "Jessica send that same message to all of the people under our command. Firefighters are allowed through our barricades and any water users, I don't think we have any under our command though, are to help control the fire." He looked up as he saw two hollows starting to make their way to builiding, no doubt trying to see if they could pick up any easy prey in the chaos. He quickly summoned some knives into his hands before flinging them up at the hollows stabbing them through their masks before they even realized the danger.

"Guess I will have to stay here to try to make sure the hollows don't try to start up a feast if the fire starts taking lives." Due to the chaos he didn't notice as two powerful spiritual pressures appeared in the city but it wouldn't be too long before someone did.
Back to top Go down
Virgil Crowley

Virgil Crowley

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Otaku   The Rise of the Otaku Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 6:32 pm

Suddenly, Mannosuke felt something cold and metallic clutch his ankle tightly, enough to the point where the pointed, steel-clad fingers could draw blood. Suddenly, without any amount of warning, he was pulled through the roof and onto the previous floor, where he found himself face to face with a metal-clad Superhuman... Only, something was different about this one. His SKIN, hell, even his EYES were covered in metal. He also was biting down on a Cuban cigar, and he exhaled a huge amount of smoke from one puff. "Now, I know vhat you thinking, comrade. You think, 'why Russian metal man pull me down to thees floor'? Well, I tell you, moron. You are fucking vith civilians. I do not appreciate this. I come back from vacation to find you MORONS running amock, and now I have to put my fucking foot down!" The metal-clad Russian Superhuman screamed, which was followed by some Russian words we can only assume were swears.

"And another thing! I think you just blew up one of my favorite tofu shops! I'm going to rip out your fuckeeng spine and lynch you from the top of this building with it!" Virgil said, and charged forward with an inhuman fury, and attempted to drill a haymaker into Mannosuke's face, regardless of whether or not he was ready for it. It was bad enough Virgil's vacation was over, but having to come back to this shit? Oh hell no, he was NOT ready for any of this, and the memo scrawled out in Russian he had found inside his plane was not one of the first things he wanted to read. "YOU'D BETTAR FUCKEENG PRAY THAT GOD SAVES YOU, BOY, BECAUSE I DON'T THINK ANYVONE ELSE VILL!"
Back to top Go down
Mannosuke

Mannosuke

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Otaku   The Rise of the Otaku Icon_minitime3/6/2011, 3:19 am

As the large metal Superhuman came charging at him Mannosuke quickly jumped to the ground rolling under the powerful but easily telegraphed swing to get a fair amount of distance. He had to admit that he had honestly not expected to be pulled down a story by a furious Superhuman or to have to deal with any of the Overseers at this time. The fact that of all the Overseers to appear it would be Virgil first wasn't that surprising but he had still expected to have more time before the Overseers made a move. As he got up out of his roll he had a quick moment where he almost decided to kick the metal clad Superhuman in the ribs but quickly decided against it. Instead he jumped back a bit to give some space between the two of them.

"I'm honestly surprised that you Overseers managed to stop bickering with each other long enough to send someone after us. I figured you would be too busy deciding what tactic to employ or whether some of you might have actually agreed with our methods. My mistake on that one. And also I know the layout of the city well enough to know that there isn't a tofu shop over there. The nearest tofu shop is two streets down in the other direction."

While sounding nonchalant about everything Mannosuke's mind was working furiously. And a frustrating one decides to make himself known. I was really hoping not to deal with Virgil if I didn't have to. His hardened skin could make this a pain in the ass, got to try to just hit him with as many bullets as I can if worse comes to worse. His eyes quickly flicked around to his surrounding. At least the location suits me. With that much weight I doubt his speed is that high and the walls of all of the offices and corridors will keep him from being able to escape from the bullets too far in any direction.

He looked up at the two Otaku who were looking down through the hole made in the roof. Both looked like they were unsure whether to help out their commander or let Mannosuke get beat around a bit first before they would be willing to step in. "While I very much hope this doesn't end in a fight it probably will. Jessica, maintain in control of the situation and make sure that that fire is taken care of before we get civilian casualties. Mark, take out any hollows that appear in case this does lead to a brawl as that would attract the them like ants to a picnic basket."

Mannosuke finally looked right at his foe again his eyes narrowed. "And for your information Overseer Crowley, we are not 'fucking with civilians.' We are helping those same civilians get what they want. 99% of that crowd is filled with regular people that don't have an ounce of spiritual pressure. All they have is the will to make a government that tried to crush them pay for its arrogance and cruelty. We are just making sure that they aren't massacred by humans or hollows in their attempt to bring about the change THEY desire. If you can't understand that, then I guess we must fight." With these last words he summoned five knives into his hand. He doubted his words would calm the irate Overseer but it was worth a shot at least.
Back to top Go down
The Boss

The Boss

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Otaku   The Rise of the Otaku Icon_minitime3/14/2011, 6:02 pm

Zeno slowly moved his eyes from left to right, observing and analysing what was happening.
Things are getting out of control here...
Karakura Town was filled with Otakus and Hollows started appearing everywhere.
What the hell... He thought as the roof of a nearby building seemed to collapse.
When the smoke was gone he noticed two figures standing on the roof.

A large bundle of spiritual energy came from that building.
That must be where the one responsible is hiding... It's a good thing no Shinigami have appeared yet. Now I can pretend to be one... I don't need to involve the Vizards in this yet,
and I especially don't want to provoke anyone to track our us down... The less who know about us the better...

Zeno leapt off of the roof.
Suddenly a flying Hollow crossed his path in mid-air.
The Hollow looked like a bear with antler horns, gigantic bat wings and a long, flexible and elastic tail.
Zeno ducked in mid-air as the Hollow flung its tail at his head, making the tail pass just above it.

Zeno quickly drew his Zanpakutõ and drove it upward into the stretching white mass above his head.
He held on tight to the hilt of the sword with both hands and powerfully swung the blade downward. The tail started splitting in half all the way up to the Hollow's body, which was eventually cut in half by the slash.

Zeno stabilized his reishi so he could stand in mid-air.
When the Hollow was about to fall to the ground, Zeno grabbed the top of the tail that was still in one piece and kept the Hollow from falling down and crushing any civilians on the streets below.
He waited until the Hollow exploded into little pieces until there was nothing left before rushing towards the hole in the roof.

He was about to look down the hole when he heard a Hollow's howl coming from above.
He sighed calmly and closed his eyes.
Hollow's are such a nuisance...

Jumping backwards, he dodged a Hollow that had the shape of a massive rock with two legs and one arm. The hollow flew straight through the roof onto the top floor of the building.
Zeno jumped down the even bigger hole now and penetrated the head of the Hollow with the whole blade of the Zanpakutõ as he landed onto the confused Hollow's back on one knee.
He slowly removed his sword from the Hollow's head and sheathed it.
Zeno then stood up and jump off of the Hollow's back.

He ran his hand through his hair and spoke with an ever calm expression on his face.
"So which one of you two is behind all this chaos?..."
Back to top Go down
Virgil Crowley

Virgil Crowley

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Otaku   The Rise of the Otaku Icon_minitime3/15/2011, 11:52 pm

Virgil just turned his metallic eyes to the Vizard that had asked a "stupid" question. He simply looked at him, and began to scream. "ARE YOU FOCKING EEDEEOT! I AM VIRGIL CROWLEY, SUPERHUMAN OVERSEER OF RUSSIA! I AM HERE TO END DHEES BULLSHIT BECAUSE NO VONE ELSE WILL! YOU SHINIGAMI AND VIZARDS MAKE ME SICK, SITTING ON YOUR ASSES AND DOING NOTEENG UNTIL SOMEONE ELSE LIFTS A FINGER!" He said, stamping his foot into the ground and clenching his fist and teeth.

He then turned his attention back to the Otaku, and didn't want anything to do with either one of them now. "And you, boy. Awakening everyone's spiritual pressure is insanity! I vill stop you for dhees bullshit!"
Back to top Go down
The Boss

The Boss

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Otaku   The Rise of the Otaku Icon_minitime3/16/2011, 9:53 am

Vizards... He knows about us... Still it's better to let the Shinigami take the blame for my actions here...
Zeno placed his hand on the handle of his Zanpakutõ.
This was a rather tense situation, an iron-clad giant that was a Superhuman Overseer fighting an Otaku leader and cursing all other races in the meantime.
Zeno started doubting what side he was on... Then again, there were so many sides...

"Well that answers the question..." Zeno calmly replied as he took a few steps forward.
He could feel an extremely aggressive aura when he approached the Superhuman Overseer.
Well he's certainly an angry one... I never really understood how people could get so frustrated...

"You're the Otaku leader here then..." Zeno said as he glanced at Mannosuke and stopped.
He was now standing in between the Superhuman and the Otaku.
"Is that what you're after? Conquering the world?"

Last edited by Zeno Hiraken on 3/27/2011, 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mannosuke

Mannosuke

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Otaku   The Rise of the Otaku Icon_minitime3/19/2011, 8:19 pm

"YES, MY PLANS ARE TO CONQUER THE WORLD!" Mannosuke suddenly shouted pointing to the ceiling. He then stood their for a moment before snapping his fingers. A few seconds later he snapped them again with no response. "Um Jessica? Come on....I said I plan to conquer the world."

"I am not dignifying your actions by using the M.Bison clip." Jessica shouted from the roof her voice dripping with derision.

"You seriously are no fun sometimes." Mannosuke said getting out of his stance feeling a little foolish. "To actually answer your question though, no we aren't interested in conquering the world. I mean honestly only foolish people have such lofty goals as conquering a planet. Running a single country would be hard enough as it is but the entire world? I mean come on you would have to deal with the extreme differences between first world countries and third world countries. Trying to calm the antagonism between so many religious groups that would be suddenly be under our control would be hell and even language barriers would cause issues. Adding to this the fact that we don't really have military forces here. We are getting away with most of our stuff because our "troops" are mostly civilians and we are sending them to countries that do not want to massacre their own populations.

However if we actually tried to conquer countries we would need to fully engage their militaries and even with the support of Superhuman Otakus it likely wouldn't be enough to defeat them. Especially considering that even with increased defense against bullets, major explosives and nukes still will kill us."

"No, what we are trying to do is make sure that the world realizes our numbers and the strength that we can muster when enraged. For many of us, we consider our support of anime, manga, games ect to be part of a way of life. Almost to the point of being a religion if you will. And when the countries of the world tried to outlaw those same things, we decided to respond the same way any other huge group would when their way of life is threatened. Call us extremists if you want but don't confuse it with world domination."

He turned and looked at Virgil giving an exasperated look at the energetic and enraged Overseer. "And honestly Virgil, A. Why would you expect the shinigami or Vizards to have a hand in this? This is still primarily a human world conflict and the shinigami have always focused on spiritual matters. Yes these revolts have been lead by some Superhumans but that really shouldn't bring about their attention. Honestly I am surprised that Mr. Shinigami here even came down to talk to us. If it wasn't us it would have been someone leading the Otaku forces. And at least we have the knowledge about hollows to keep our troops from getting attacked by them AND know enough about the spiritual realm to try to make sure not to bring about unnecessary deaths that could lead to more hollows forming.

"Now on to B." Mannosuke continued as he fully entered lecture mode. "We have NO plans to spiritually awaken everyone. That would be an insane idea and luckily we are'nt insane. I have watched for a long enough time the ridiculous arguments and conflicts brought about by just ten powerful Superhunans. We have no interest in making tens of thousands of them The only people we spiritually awaken are those who are close anyway, people that the Superhuman Generals would have awaken anyways. Spiritually awakening everyone would be so detrimental to our plans and that would be enough for the shinigami or even those other shinigami, vizords or whatever they were called, to get involved. But since we have no interest in that Any involvement would be just wasting their time probably."

He nodded apologetically to Zeno. "Sorry for taking up your time Mr. Shinigami." Mannosuke hoped that would be enough to at least calm the shinigami down. However he doubted it would stop the Overseer. At least not yet.

((FINISHED... and why are all of my posts wall of text style. :-/))
Back to top Go down
The Boss

The Boss

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Otaku   The Rise of the Otaku Icon_minitime3/20/2011, 3:06 pm

They don't have enough forces to focus on conquering... Hmm, this is way more thought-through... That Otaku almost made me sympathize with his ideas... Even though it seems like he explained everything to us, that's definitely not the case.

"This still doens't explain why you act like this instead of debating with the governments about your problems. If you have good arguements and show how important your way of life is, surely you can come to an agreement." Zeno said, growing more and more suspicious.
He wasn't sure if Mannosuke was telling him the whole truth, he still had the feeling Mannosuke was hiding things.

"And I also think you'll need to give Mr. Crowley here a better reason than that to stop him from busting your skull..." Zeno spoke as he ran his hand through his hair and smiled a bit.

"I don't think you'll be able to calm him down before 'dhees bullshit' stops. Why don't you tell your forces to stand down and discuss with the governments about the matter. I think you've proven what you can do, but I suggest you stop this before it gets out of control." Zeno said with a very firm look on his face. His hand was already around Akuma, but he took an extra good grip.

It all comes down to his response now...
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Otaku   The Rise of the Otaku Icon_minitime3/24/2011, 5:47 pm

(Naraga, weren't you going to post? If not then I will post tomorrow after I turn in my essay.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Otaku   The Rise of the Otaku Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 10:20 am

Naraga suddenly jumped down from the large hole in the ceiling with a satified smile on his face.

"Sorry about that Zeno, a couple of Hollows looked at me wrong." Naraga said simply.

Suddenly realizing they weren't alone, Naraga's smile vanished and he stared intently at Mannosuke.

"Well now, who do we have hear? Hey Zeno, this guy's an Otaku, right? asked Naraga with extreme interest.

If he is an Otaku why the hell would Zeno be talking with him? The only possible reason would be that he doesn't know we're vizards. We're in a dangerous situation right now and that Superhuman won't make things much easier. Well, whatever. I'll let Zeno handle things right now, but if things go south I might just get to use my Zanpakuto.

Naraga suddenly smiled thinking of the possibilities, then stopped and looked at Zeno for the answers to his questions.

Back to top Go down
The Boss

The Boss

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Otaku   The Rise of the Otaku Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 1:54 pm

Zeno turned around as Naraga appeared.
Great timing as always...

"Yes, and we were just discussing the problems." Zeno said and turned to face Mannosuke again. His face didn't reveal anything, though Zeno was starting to worry their Shinigami cover was blown.

Why didn't he just call me Taicho or something instead of using my real name...

"So what will it be? Can we go sit around a table to discuss this before you continue your crusade?" Zeno asked nicely. Waiting for Mannosuke's response, he turned to face Naraga and placed his palm on the top of the handle of his Zanpakutõ.

That was one of the many secret signs the Vizard Leaders use to quickly let their subordinates know how they plan on continueing in certain situations.
Placing the palm on the top of the Zanpakutõ's handle means that the Vizard leader wants his subordinates to stand down and not provoke anything.
Back to top Go down
Mannosuke

Mannosuke

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Otaku   The Rise of the Otaku Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 9:58 pm

Mannosuke sighed loudly as Zeno continued pestering him about stopping the crusade. If things were that simple then there would be so little conflict in the world. He looked up as another shinigami dropped in, quickly logging Zeno's name into his mind. It could possibly be useful later in case anyone asked about the conversation later.

"See, I think the issue here is that you don't really see the situation fully form our side of things or from a human perspective in general." He sighed again as he leaned back resting his back to a wall. While his posture and face made it seem like he was relaxed or off guard, the slight tensing of his leg muscles and slight movements in his face would probably show otherwise, but only if someone was looking closely. The calm Shinigami might notice if he was paying attention to body language it but the enraged Superhuman probably wouldn't be able to tell. "First off we need to put things into perspective. I am A commander of the Superhuman Otakus. I am not the sole commander and I do not have a huge extra clout to bully my way into getting things completed. So even if I did agree to try to call off the Otaku forces it isn't going to change much because my request would just be denied. And even if I just called for a ceasefire of the Otaku under my direct command, that does not mean I can stop the marching humans outside. While the Otaku Superhumans have some control over battle plans and the like, the humans aren't beholden to us and won't follow our orders if they don't like them."

"So now we have established that I personally cannot stop what is going on right now. I could try to tell my forces to stop but then that just means hollows are going to get to om nom more people out there. Its not like they are using their powers to try to injure other humans anyway, at least not intentionally" he said sighing again as he thought about the building that had been set on fire. "So you have given me no reason to do so yet. Now if you wish to have a talk with some of the leaders to arrange some sort of shinigami protection that would deal with any hollows that appear due to the chaos, that would me more likely. Most of us aren't THAT interested in leading troops anyway, if we know a bunch of shinigami will be preventing hollow attacks then we would be more likely to disband Superhuman Otaku interference in this situation."

"But now lets step further back when it comes to this situation. I said that I wouldn't be able to convince the other Otaku, human or Superhuman, from stopping this crusade against the governments. You probably are wondering why, why can't we just talk to the governments and deal with this peacefully as you recommended earlier. Bottom line? They won't speak to us."

"We have already sent envoys to several countries. First time around we were just sent away, violently in some cases, without them listening at all to our case. And when we sent envoys a second time, this time after the attack had begun, all we got back were responses of 'we will not discuss with terrorists'. Which is kind of a cruel label in general, its not like we are blowing up cities or governments or the like. Should call us a mob, that label is closer to what we are. A massive protest mob." Mannosuke went quiet for a moment thinking about labels before he realized that people were still staring at him. He grinned sheepishly as he pushed his glasses up.

"Heh, sorry about that. Zoned out for a minute. But back on topic, there are a couple reasons why they won't listen anyway. We Otaku have gotten a terrible rep by those who know nothing about us. We are considered to be insane, perverts, worthless dregs that do nothing besides sit around watching TV while surrounded by snack foods. We play video games? Obviously means we have rotted our brains. We watch anime? Means we watch porn and are training ourselves to be rapists. You wouldn't believe the number of "studies" that have shown that everything we love is a bane upon society and that it will lead to the destruction of our entire generation."

"In a nutshell it is basically the same reasoning given whenever there is some new form of media or a new generation of people who the previous generation do not understand. Happened in pretty much every generation past world war 2 until now and probably happened even before it. People don't like things that are new and when things aren't perfect they blame any problems on new things. They don't realize that many Otaku actually have jobs within the entertainment industry, some of which have some pretty important roles. They do not actually look at the advancements within video game technology and understand how powerful the medium is to connect people, to educate, and to tell stories through. They do not try to understand why certain animes are the way they are, look into changes over time, or search out the ones that actually have narrative value, sometimes far more then then even the low-level books they assign in school."

As Mannosuke continued to speak he started getting louder and louder, his passion starting to creep into his voice. "But of course they can't do that. Because that would require them to actually accept the fact that it is sometimes the things that THEY have done wrong that has led their children to be different. That when a child is violent or doesn't listen, it might be because they didn't take any time to raise him. That raising them in a sexually repressive environment screwed them up more. And since they can't accept their own faults and mistakes, they once again just blame the things their children like. That their is some inherent 'evil' in games or anime and that we have all been corrupted by it."

"And you know, we were okay with this. We knew people felt this way but figured with time it would decrease. That as we got older we would be the ones standing in the shoes of our parents and would be able to make a change. And honestly we didn't care what other people thought. We understood the things we loved and if other people don't, oh well. They can just leave us alone, cry out about corruption in society somewhere else, and let us do our own thing."

"But then after the economy started to go bad two years ago after the "terrorist attacks" that was the shinigami and arrancar war, the politicians needed to find someone to blame. It couldn't be them because they are never going to blame themselves for a mess. They couldn't blame the laborers because that would anger them. So of course they went for the easiest target. Us. Despite the fact that we had nothing to do with it and the fact that the anime and video game industry is still an INDUSTRY, and thus if we are buying stuff they create then we are still helping the economy. But we were an easy target and the politicians had to do something so people would believe they were fixing the situation. Thus they outlawed many of our interests. Now trying to get them to reverse that means they have to show themselves to be the dumbasses they are to the entire public. And they aren't going to do that anytime soon. They will just use this as evidence that they were right all around, something we understood the moment we started this campaign."

"What we have to do to reverse this situation, is just make it so that the cost of keeping up this front becomes to high for the politicians to handle. If we continue to campaign in an orderly manner without casualties eventually public opinion will turn. They will eventually switch from being angry with us for causing them a hassle in day to day life to angry with the people that won't listen to our demands and thus are prolonging this mess. And when that happens the politicians will realize they will be in more hot water then before if they don't retract it."

"But this won't work if we stop now. The only reason we are able to do so much is because of our momentum. The governments are still reeling from the sudden offensive and are too busy debating what to do to actually hold us back. It also keeps it so they haven't decided to pull in the military yet since they don't know what will happen if they did so. Calling off our forces kills any momentum we have and at the same time allows the governments to actually decide how to respond which puts us in an even more problematic state. We honestly can't just stop because it won't be beneficial for anyone."

"There are also...other reasons why you don't want us to stop. I don't really want to go into detail if I don't have to. Not really because it is secret or anything, but mostly because I need to get something to drink. All this talking is making me parched. And really it can be summarized by 'this way is far less violent then the other ways people wish to bring about the change.' Anyway, if we are going to keep talking, want to continue this conversation with some good sake?" He looked at all of them in turn. Mostly he wanted Virgil to stop giving him the death glare and sit down like a normal person but he also was starting to actually lose his voice from all the babbling.

(Geez, wall o' text again. Why you always do this Mannosuke?)
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Otaku   The Rise of the Otaku Icon_minitime3/29/2011, 3:20 am

((Just so you know, Virgil is busy so he likely won't be able to post. So he said Virgil will be willing to sit down so I will control him to do that if need be. So Zeno or Naraga can post next.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
The Boss

The Boss

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Otaku   The Rise of the Otaku Icon_minitime3/29/2011, 2:39 pm

Zeno smiled.
He observed and analysed the Otaku closely. The man wasn't as off-guard as he appeared.
Yet, even though he still felt like something was wrong, he decided to go with it.
I might regret this later... But it's a necessary risk.
He took a few steps forward and ran his hand through his hair.

"Ok, I'll play along. But I have a few conditions." He said with a very serious expression on his face.
"First, No casualties. The crusade's purpose is to grab the attention of the governments and to open them up for debates, is it not? The Super Humans might aid in putting pressure on the governments so you can start discussing the matter.
Second, no coups. But conquering isn't your goal either, so we don't have to worry about that right?"
He took another few steps forward.

"And third, I'd like to have a word with a higher placed Otaku leader. Those are the conditions. If all of them are met you'll have yourselves an ally until the debates with the governments." Zeno said as he took two more steps forward and put out his left hand.

"Do we have a deal?" He said, waiting for Mannosuke to shake his hand.
Back to top Go down
Mannosuke

Mannosuke

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Otaku   The Rise of the Otaku Icon_minitime4/1/2011, 6:39 pm

Mannosuke's slowly sipped his sake that he had gotten as Zeno was talking. While he knew it was rude not to shake Zeno's hand, he was also aware that Zeno had skipped a few steps in the protocol in making an alliance. MAnnosuke wasn't one to make deals that often anyway and when he did he wanted to make sure he understood everything that he stood to gain from it.

"I find it interesting that you immediately jump to talk of an alliance while really I was just trying to explain events so that Virgil would stop trying to set me on fire with his mind. I was also pointing out why this is primarily a human world thing and that you guys don't really need to be involved."

"So before I agree to this I think we should first discuss what you mean when you say we "will have an ally" and whether you actually have the right to try to make an alliance. Are you one of the Captains of the Gotei 13? I would assume so due to your power. If so which one? And are you even able to just make an alliance without getting the permission from the Sotaicho?"

"And what does it mean to ally with the shinigami? Will the shinigami help us in dealing with the hollows or would you help us in our attempts to keep our marches going? I would assume the former but I like having everything covered before I agree to things. And would this be just a formal alliance or would you actually send a certain number of troops to help us or would it just be you?"

"Or are you just one of the Mavericks and are volunteering your personal services? If so why would you put yourself at a risk by helping us? Or hell, you could even be a Vizard for all I know. I have given all of my information but really have recieved none in return and didn't really expect it. However now that we are discussing alliances I think it is important that we make things clear."

He went back to slowly drinking his sake as his mind raced deciding how to choose his next words. He was usually good at expecting surprises but even he had been caught off guard by the shinigami's sudden proposal. However he doubted he was the only one that had been stunned by the turn of events. He was actively not looking at Virgil so he wasn't sure what facial expression the Superhuman had, but it probably wasn't a happy one.

"As for your conditions I guess they aren't that bad. We have no plans on actually hurting people or using our powers on other people. If the regular otaku attack people then that really isn't under our power to control but we will try to keep things as calm as possible. Might be difficult sometimes but I have my ways of inciting people or calming them as I see fit. However if the government actions actually take a violent turn we may have to respond in turn. We aren't going to attack people but we aren't going to let our brethren massacred without a fight."

"The coup thing is easy enough to deal with. We don't WANT to run the governments, takes away from our time to do the things we like. And as I said, running a government sucks." He stuck out his tongue to emphasize the point. "Now we may make some politicians right a law or two if we do take control of a government building but that would be about it. And the only reason we would do that anyways is because as we have seen, it is a lot easier for governments to write laws then to get rid of old ones. Its just the way politician minds are set up. So if we get a law passed one way or another that keeps them from pulling this shit again, it would likely be enough to keep this from having a reprise."

"That final thing will have to wait however until we have spoken more. I'm not bringing an unknown shinigami to talk to Captain Aizen another Commander without knowing more of YOUR intentions and interests in all of this. And I likely would need to actually find out where one of the two actually are which can be a pain in and of itself."

He stopped talking at that point and finished his sake. Now he just had to wait to see how the shinigami responded.

[s] (A SHORT POST FOR ONCE! YAY!) [/s]

Edit: It seemed short writing it T.T
Sad that it is still actually one of Mannosuke's shortest posts.

Back to top Go down
The Boss

The Boss

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Otaku   The Rise of the Otaku Icon_minitime4/1/2011, 7:19 pm

Well it was worth the try..
Zeno sighed, ran his left hand through his hair and took a deep breath.
"I see. Well, we are... outcast Shinigami. We're not part of the Gotei 13. But don't underestimate our power."

"We just want things to go smoothly. This is mainly a ... Super Human problem,
but it might have serious consequences for all of us. Our part of the alliance would be dealing
with the Hollows of course, but also preventing disasters." Zeno said, his face then turned dead serious and he took a step forward.

"We don't want you to do anything stupid that would cause chaos and war. The more diplomatic all of this remains the better." He said narrowing his eyes.

Whatever the Otaku wanted to accomplish, Zeno didn't want to let it get out of hand.
"So we'll make sure the Hollows don't kill anyone, you make sure the Otaku don't kill anyone, you continue the marches until the governments respond and we can all sit around a table and discuss all of this and figure out a peaceful solution. Even though you probably don't want us to get involved, it is inevitable. A powerful ally or enemy, it's your call." Zeno said calmly, looking Mannosuke in the eyes.

Then there was a loud Hollow roar nearby.
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Otaku   The Rise of the Otaku Icon_minitime4/2/2011, 5:56 pm

I'd forgotten how much I hate politics. Naraga had though with distaste.

Naraga had listened with disinterest to the diplomatic conversation Zeno was having, but a sudden noise made him perk up and move away from the wall he was leaning against. Realizing it was a hollow's roar Naraga looked at Zeno with a very excited smile.

"Finally some fun shows up. I'll take care of this if you don't mind. It's not like I'm doing anything here anyway." Naraga said with obvious glee in his voice.

Naraga then pulled out his zanpakuto, two thin daggers, and jumped through the hole in ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Mannosuke

Mannosuke

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Otaku   The Rise of the Otaku Icon_minitime4/2/2011, 6:36 pm

((Yeah I'll just let you go with this one since you brought it up. You better have an idea of what you are doing with this loud hollow roar. Maybe an idea of what type of hollow or threat level or something.))

"Outcast shinigami eh?" Mannosuke said quietly almost to himself. Well that narrows things down pretty well. Either they are Mavericks or Vizards if they aren't part of the Gotei. And considering he didn't respond when I asked if he was a Maverick that probably means he is a Vizard. Makes things a bit more tricky. He obviously has a fair amount of clout and is probably in a leader position himself. Surprised he is potentially a Vizard though, had him pegged as a Maverick if he wasn't part of the Gotei but he wouldn't be so sure that he has this much power behind him if he was part of the Mavericks. They don't have enough unity to actually stage a joint assault.

Having him as a Vizard though makes it more difficult. Probably a much larger and organized group, potentially bigger then our own and even if it is smaller, it may have more power. He doesn't seem to be interested in just being neutral about this.
"Ally or enemy eh?" As he continued to ponder his next words he was interrupted by the hollow's roar and Naraga's subsequent exit. "I see one of us at least was bored with these proceedings."

He looked back at Zeno cocking his head slightly to the side. "Well now that I at least have an idea who you are I can try to get in contact with one of the leaders. Will be a pain but I see that you aren't exactly giving me a choice in this situation since I honestly don't feel like fighting you. I can't assure you he or she will agree to it but I can at least try." There was a slight pause before he looked up to the ceiling. "Jessica, I am sure you also heard that hollow roar. Anything we need to worry about? Do we have anyone in the area to deal with it?"

"Hard to say. Having trouble pinpointing its exact position or power level. Seems like this one might be a bit more of a pain then some of the recent ones. If you need to go fight it then just go, I have things in control here. And maybe it will actually shut you up for a bit." Jessica responded rather bored with the political debate and bombastic speeches from the Otaku Commander. She had heard them all many times and they had bored her each time.

Mannosuke looked back at Zeno and Virgil. "You have been fighting hollows longer then we have, think your friend can handle it or should we investigate?" It was obvious that Mannosuke was also interested in seeing what level of power these "outcast shinigami" had but he also didn't really feel like fighting or showing off his own powers if he didn't need to.
Back to top Go down
The Boss

The Boss

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Otaku   The Rise of the Otaku Icon_minitime4/2/2011, 7:06 pm

"Don't worry, we'll handle it." Zeno replied.

Then there was another roar, followed by many more.
And the problems begin..

Zeno turned around, walked over to the hole in the ceiling and looked up.
Calmly he looked over his shoulder at Mannosuke. He didn't want to talk as if he was giving orders, but Zeno felt like he had to act quickly now. As he had foreseen, things were getting out of hand.
"Go make sure the human civilians are safe. While you do so, we'll take care of the Hollows." He smiled and jumped through the hole.

He landed on the rooftop next to Naraga. He observed the area and sighed.
"Let's go." He said and leapt off of the roof.
Hollows were flooding the city. There were so many of them the Otaku would definitely have some serious trouble dealing with them.

Zeno landed on top of a Hollow's head. The Hollow was tall and and skinny. It had four skinny arms with long blades attached instead of hands. Its mask was like the head of a mosquito.
In a fluid motion, Zeno unsheathed his Zanpakutõ and cut off the Hollow's head.

Lookinng around, he saw more and more Hollows appearing. He heard roars of Hollows coming from everywhere.
Something is luring them here...

"Naraga! Something is luring the Hollows!" He shouted as he killed one Hollow after the other.
Where the hell are the Shinigami?!

Back to top Go down
Virgil Crowley

Virgil Crowley

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Otaku   The Rise of the Otaku Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 8:51 pm

Virgil simply crossed his huge, metallic arms and glared at Mannosuke. "Comrade, dhis hollow you speak of is least of your concerns. You have unleashed powers beyond your comprehension, and now you treat it like it is child's play! I should break your neeck right now! Tell me, why? Vher you dropped on your head as a child or someteeng? This is mad-" He said, stopping himself after seeing the amount of internet references to 300 and being kicked into the pit. "I vill be diplomant and discuss this, but I vill not continue to let you wreak madness on human world like this. If Shinigami and Vizards vant to help, let them, If not, let those fucking cowards sit on their robe-wearing asses and watch as the world that was once theirs falls to some... lunactic!"
Back to top Go down
Mannosuke

Mannosuke

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Otaku   The Rise of the Otaku Icon_minitime4/5/2011, 6:35 pm

Mannosuke ignored Virgil for a few minutes as he went about his business dealing with the recent issues. "Jessica reports on the location of the hollows? Strength level? Numbers?" Jessica was one of the most proficient of the Otaku when it came to searching for reishi signals and was usually very quick in detecting when even low level hollows entered the radius of her senses. This had actually been part of the reason she had been paired with Mannosuke, not only was she one of the people who would rarely bow to his sometimes overly dramatic plans, but she made up for his terrible reishi senses.

"There is one hollow....no more then that. Several hollows appearing near the outskirts of the city. It seems like more might be appearing as we speak. Oh, a few just vanished, seems that those shinigami caught up to them."

"Do we have any Otaku in the area? I though we had moved them all out of the outskirts of the city. They should be protecting the human forces, not be out near the suburbs." MAnnosuke said his brow furrowing. Why would the hollows start appearing there?

"Well we have one Otaku stationed in that area just as safety measure but they seem to be ignoring him and focusing on the shinigami. We should wait for..." she paused as her phone rang. "Hello? Ah "Yusuke" what is going on in your area? They seem to be more interested in destroying stuff and attacking those shinigami then attacking the humans or the otaku? Strange. Well wait for reinforcements and don't get in the way of those shinigami."

Mannosuke's eyes narrowed further as he listened to Jessica's side of the conversation. This is obviously not just a regular hollow attack. Nor is it a joint attack aimed at us it seems. There is obviously much more here then it appears. Could it be that....

He spun around and faced Virgil again caring little about the Superhuman's references or anger. It was quite obvious that Virgil had ignored everything that Mannosuke had been explaining and was too busy being mad about things that he did not even remotely understand. Mannosuke was well known for his ego and it didn't take much to have him look down upon people. But it was obvious to anyone nearby that Virgil had gone even further earning Mannosuke's pure scorn. "You know if you had been listening to a single thing this entire time maybe you might understand how stupid those last couple of statements were. Yes, we have released SUCH powers beyond our comprehension. We released people with foam gunblades and 7 foot long cardboard swords on the world. Truly we are evil masterminds and must be stopped. And if that is beyond OUR comprehension then what is beyond yours, basic common sense, arithmatic?"

He didn't give a damn how many button he was pushing when it came to the Overseer. "Because we have an affiliation with our own people and are protecting them from hollow attacks we are mad? Then you should look at everything your own Organization has done in the past. Hmm, oh yeah! Finding people with spiritual power and awakening them if they are close to doing so anyway. Hmm what else? Oh yeah PROTECTING PEOPLE FROM HOLLOWS! THE SAME THING WE ARE TRYING TO DO NOW! AND YET YOU DARE SAY THAT A HOLLOW IS THE LEAST OF MY CONCERNS!?" Mannosuke's voice raised to a shout of fury as all of the annoyance at the government, the Overseers and the hollows reached a fever pitch for a moment. "OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE THE ONE IN THE WRONG MR. OVERSEER IF YOU ARE JUST GOING TO LET A PACK OF HOLLOWS RUN RAMPANT IN THE CITY AND JUST WANT TO SIT AROUND AND DISCUSS SHIT AND LEAVE IT ALL TO THE SHINIGAMI."

His voice cracked painfully and he coughed slightly returning his volume to normal. "Well fuck that shit. It is incompetence like this that led us to leave the organization in the first place. Calling me a lunatic? Perhaps I should reverse that on you Mr. "I think that the first Otaku I run into is the leader of the entire race despite that same Otaku explaining that he ISN'T!" And seriously, you think that the Shinigami and Vizards own this world? Obviously you have been out of the loop for the last ever."

"So you know what, I'm not going to sit down and be diplomatic because you obviously are not willing to listen to anything I have said and I doubt you would even understand what I am saying anyways. Next time the Superhumans wish to discuss something with us make sure they bring someone that is useful for diplomacy. Hell I still have the numbers of few of you overseers, might just do so myself."

As he shouted he was also paying attention to Jessica's constant progress reports that she was shrieking loud enough that he was able to hear them over the sound of his own voice. Obviously the situation was getting crazier as a few menos had started to enter the area. Were they just treating us as bait for the shinigami? As he finished his last statement to Virgil he smashed a hole in the wall behind him straight through the side of the building. "Jessica contact me of any information and Kenshin take control of the nearest Otaku and protect as many civilians as you can. Send the outer ones to me so we can deal with this mess." And with that last comment he jumped out of the building landing hard on the ground, his spiritually enhanced body only taking minor damage from the fall. With no time to lose he darted off towards the fighting, caring little if the Superhuman followed or not.

Edit: Naraga and Zeno, you just post about fighting some hollows for now until my next post if you want. Hell, you can control some hollows for each other, I won't mind. I just don't want you waiting on me in case school bogs me down.
Back to top Go down
The Boss

The Boss

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Otaku   The Rise of the Otaku Icon_minitime4/6/2011, 3:30 pm

For every Hollow he killed, two more appeared. And every twentyfive Hollows, a Menos appeared.
I'm not fast enough with Akuma's sealed form...

Cutting through two Hollows at once, he noticed a Menos appearing in front of him.
Even though Menos can deal some serious damage, they're slow. Zeno knew he shouldn't give them the chance to attack. As the Menos roared, Zeno jumped up high and pointed the tip of Akuma at the Menos's head.
"Erupt, Akuma!" He said loudly and immediately the blade transformed into a pentagon.
The tip of the blade of Akuma's sealed form was replaced by the tip of a reishi blade.
Zeno landed on the pointed nose of the Menos and fired the reishi blade straight through the Menos's head. He then jumped up high once again before the Menos fell down and observed the area. There were 6 Menos, but Zeno was sure more would arrive soon.

He twisted his body and started spinning around. As he did so, Zeno started firing energy bolts, skillfully aimed at the Menos' heads. 3 bolts for every Menos, he landed on the ground when he stopped firing and heard his energy bolts take impact, followed by the sound Menos dying. What the hell is going on... A record amount of Hollows in one place, no Shinigami and the Hollows keep coming... I need to find who or what is behind all of this, and fast..

He jumped up a large building and started observing and analyzing the area, hoping to find a pattern in the spawning of the Hollows. It was also a good spot to fire energy bolts from. Now he was gaining the upper hand. For every three he killed, one Hollow appeared. But the Hollows still kept coming.
Back to top Go down
Mannosuke

Mannosuke

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Otaku   The Rise of the Otaku Icon_minitime4/9/2011, 7:39 pm

((Since Zeno is going to be gone for a bit we will jus assume that until he returns he is picking off the small hollows that appear.))

As Mannosuke got to the battlefield he could see that the flood of hollows was starting to abate slowly. The two shinigami were crushing the hollows bit by bit and were obviously quite strong. Mannosuke watched as Zeno released his shikai, making sure to take not of how it was used and what its capabilities were. He quickly jumped into the melee himself firing a rain of bullets onto the hollows. Many tried to dodge but it was obvious that they hadn't practiced with bullet hells before as they were beaten around before being destroyed under the onslaught of projectiles.

However Mannosuke quickly realized why the flood was abating. It wasn't just because the number of hollows was decreasing. It was also because the stronger ones were now making their way through the portal. More menos were starting to appear and he watches as two adjucas entered the area. "Fuck the shinigami better get here soon. If more of those bastards start coming we might be in for a fair amount of trouble even with those other shinigami. "

As a few more Otaku entered the area to fight off the menos Mannosuke quickly sent out commands to them and battle formations. The melee quickly became more crazed with all of the various abilities being thrown around. However Mannosuke still sense that this wasn't the end of it. The hollows were obviously being controlled and that meant only one things.

At the end of this flood was likely an Espada.

(Intentionally short post is intentional.

....wait.

Anyways, if anyone wants to make a hollow NPC such as a menos then they are free to do so. I don't have the creativity or time right now to do it myself. Just send me a PM with the idea for the hollow and I will check to make sure that it works so that we don't just have people whacking random hollows for the next couple of posts.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Otaku   The Rise of the Otaku Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rise of the Otaku
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next