Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Kenshiki Naito [Done] Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Kenshiki Naito [Done] Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Kenshiki Naito [Done] Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Kenshiki Naito [Done] Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Kenshiki Naito [Done] Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Kenshiki Naito [Done] Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Kenshiki Naito [Done] Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Kenshiki Naito [Done] Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Kenshiki Naito [Done] Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Kenshiki Naito [Done] Vote_lcapKenshiki Naito [Done] Voting_barKenshiki Naito [Done] Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Kenshiki Naito [Done] Vote_lcapKenshiki Naito [Done] Voting_barKenshiki Naito [Done] Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Kenshiki Naito [Done]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenshiki_Naito

Kenshiki_Naito

Kenshiki Naito [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Kenshiki Naito [Done]   Kenshiki Naito [Done] Icon_minitime10/25/2010, 3:53 pm

Name:
Kenshiki Naito

Visual Age: 21

Years since Entrance into the Gotei 13: 40

Division: 3

Appearance:
(Zack from Final Fantasy advent children)
Spoiler:

Personality: Kenshiki is very quiet and usually does not speak unless spoken to. When he gets angry or sad or just feels like nothing will go his way he tends to go into a forest or some where to train alone and reflect on the situation. Kenshiki is passive-aggressive, but if he is challenged to fight he won't flee he will engage the enemy. He can commonly be found meditating, on anything, such as his past, people around him or etc.

Kenshiki will very rarely talk about his past. He loves to spar with people to learn about them and him. If you ask him to do something for you, and he can do it, most of the time he will say yes. He feels that if he said he was going to do something like a mission he will do everything in his power to complete it,
Kenshiki doesn't really have a reason for fighting as a soul reaper, other than self preservation, and self realization. He doesn't really care about the seireitei, but he works to the best of his ability when properly motivated. Kenshiki avoids getting into trouble, knowing that it doesn't take much to bring Central 46's wrath down on you.

When Kenshiki has to lead, he will usually ask those with him for their assessment of the situation, and take it into consideration when forming a plan. When he does have a plan formed he will do it, sometimes forgetting that his team doesn't know what he is thinking, and expects them to follow his lead.

Fighting Style:

Kenshiki is skilled in both Zanjutsu & Kido. His own style allows him to use kido while in a sword battle with an opponent when wielding a single Zanpakuto. He is lacking however in hand-to-hand combat, and his shunpo is quite limited.

Single Zanpakuto- Using only one sword frees up one of the users hands, so the can bring out something like kunai or shuriken; or use kido. With only a single sword, the sword is used primarily as a defense rather than offense, while the open hand can be used as offense. Also the user can switch arms when one gets tired.

Dual Zanpakuto- When using two zanpakuto, the user is able to use both swords as either their offense or defense, with their full force, while using the speed of their swords to confuse the opponent. Also the user can use one sword as an offense while having the other as defense and switch back and forth to cover their weaknesses. The drawback to using both swords like this is it can tire out an inexperienced warrior quite quickly, so it is best used in a short battle, rather than a prolonged battle.

Background:

Pre Academy Arc:
Spoiler:

-Academy Arc-
Spoiler:

-Regular Shinigami Arc-
Spoiler:

-Lieutenant Arc-
Spoiler:
Present.

Last edited by Kenshiki_Naito on 1/8/2011, 5:24 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenshiki_Naito

Kenshiki_Naito

PostSubject: Re: Kenshiki Naito [Done]   Kenshiki Naito [Done] Icon_minitime11/29/2010, 12:14 pm

Think its ready to be checked
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Kenshiki Naito [Done]   Kenshiki Naito [Done] Icon_minitime12/4/2010, 8:19 pm

Alright we gotta change some stuff.

A. Way too few years for gaining lieutenant. Considering that he bounces around between all these different divisions, that alone would take quite awhile. And you wouldn't have gotten even to fifth seat without gaining shikai.

B. 11th is the division that fights all the time. 12th is the scientists.
They are called HOllows. With an O. Not Hallows. Also, Menos, not Minos. Not the king.

C. "thought to fight it another way he started the full chant for -__-"

What is this I don't even.

D. .....

Okay...

I was making these comments as I went a long.

And I just got to part of it.

YOU DON'T JUST GO THROUGH HOLLOWFICATION. IT IS

ONLY

THROUGH THE VIZARD MAKER.

He is the only person in the entire roleplay that can make Vizards. Nobody else in the Seiretei knows how to do it. It isn't like some conspiracy thing. The Seiretei is currently aware of the existance of Vizards and has made some attempts to ally or at least negotiate with them. Thus every single aspect of this backstory that involves hOllowification needs to be removed. It completely is against the plot of the site, check the Resources for more info.

Also you wouldn't find random information about Vizards in the library on a specific page any ways.

So basically if that is his reason for disliking the Seiretei that will also need to be changed.

And one last thing.

What did he just happen to meet the biggest jackass of the Shinigami when he ws young. Regular souls can't fight hollows with sticks. Shinigami are aware of this fact. They wouldn't say "lol you should have done heroic sacrifice".

So yeah, really needs a lot of edits.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
Kenshiki_Naito

Kenshiki_Naito

PostSubject: Re: Kenshiki Naito [Done]   Kenshiki Naito [Done] Icon_minitime12/7/2010, 7:08 pm

A. Years of age changed and years in squads changed

B.11th squad put down

C. I meant to fill in the -__- with a kido name, forgot to, but is now Shakkahō

D.Removed Vizard stuff and editing history
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Kenshiki Naito [Done]   Kenshiki Naito [Done] Icon_minitime12/9/2010, 4:39 pm

I have a slightly difficult time seeing how he can use the "Genson-ken", as you call it, to give the illusion of multiple strikes when swinging it when he's not good at Shunpo (Shunpo can also affect attacking speed after all). Even in the Bleach universe, you'll normally need either a special technique or highly refined training to pull off something like that, especially without Shunpo, and since it says you've only been in the Gotei 13 for 40 years... well, it just seems off to me. If you'd care to explain in greater detail, that might help with a basic understanding of it. Maybe also add something about some uses and limitations/weaknesses of the style.
Back to top Go down
Kenshiki_Naito

Kenshiki_Naito

PostSubject: Re: Kenshiki Naito [Done]   Kenshiki Naito [Done] Icon_minitime12/13/2010, 4:04 pm

* Genson-ken removed. it seemed like too much of a hassle to explain it in detail, and I wanna get approved soon
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Kenshiki Naito [Done]   Kenshiki Naito [Done] Icon_minitime12/13/2010, 10:24 pm

I still have an issue with the entire Regular Shinigami arc. I feel you are trying to tell a whole epic story thing but it just doesn't really make sense. After you removed the vizard stuff it now just has this random dude appearing and doing stuff and then getting captured but then... something.

And when the captain "explains the whole story", what is the whole story? I get that you want to have Kenshiki release his zan during this mission and have Hiko get killed or....something. But it isn't clear. You evicerated the story to remove the vizard stuff out and it really just made it from broken due to site rules, to just confusing. I'm sorry I seem like I am being picky but I really don't understand what you are going for with this. I would recommend either trimming that entire area down and just making it a simpler tale or doing something else besides "random dude appears and Captain come but then Kenshiki fights and then something."

Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

PostSubject: Re: Kenshiki Naito [Done]   Kenshiki Naito [Done] Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 12:06 am

/knock knock

Anybody home?
Back to top Go down
Kenshiki_Naito

Kenshiki_Naito

PostSubject: Re: Kenshiki Naito [Done]   Kenshiki Naito [Done] Icon_minitime1/8/2011, 5:16 pm

think i got it now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenshiki Naito [Done]   Kenshiki Naito [Done] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenshiki Naito [Done]
Page 1 of 1