Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Serpiente Helado (Approved) Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Serpiente Helado (Approved) Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Serpiente Helado (Approved) Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Serpiente Helado (Approved) Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Serpiente Helado (Approved) Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Serpiente Helado (Approved) Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Serpiente Helado (Approved) Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Serpiente Helado (Approved) Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Serpiente Helado (Approved) Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Serpiente Helado (Approved) Vote_lcapSerpiente Helado (Approved) Voting_barSerpiente Helado (Approved) Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Serpiente Helado (Approved) Vote_lcapSerpiente Helado (Approved) Voting_barSerpiente Helado (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Serpiente Helado (Approved)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal Aravault

Crystal Aravault

Serpiente Helado (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Serpiente Helado (Approved)   Serpiente Helado (Approved) Icon_minitime10/24/2010, 4:25 pm

Name: Serpiente Helado

Release Phrase: Somebody needs to chill out~

Represent: Rattlesnake

Family: Ice

Sealed Description: When in its sealed form, Crystal's Ressureccion takes the form of a simple one handed sword, with a black hilt, and a gleaming silver blade. Besides being a simple sword, the blade fragments and is connected via a string, allowed the blade to double as a whip. The sword can switch between when, and only when, Crystal allows it, meaning it can't be pulled apart by an opponent.

Released Description: When her Ress is released, Crystal takes the form of a monstrous, icy blue serpent. The main body is dark blue with light blue stripes, going horizontally across her body. Instead of a typical set of fangs, hers appear to be tipped off with ice, while the main part of the fang is made of what appears to be her hollow mask. Her eyes are a deep, murky yellow, with no visible pupils. Also, instead of a "rattle", she has a series of icy projections coming from her tail, which she uses as a spear/blunt weapon at times.

Resurrection Ability/Ultimate Attack:
Ultimate Attack: Diamond Dust
-Crystal drops the air around her to at least 40 below, creating chunks of ice, sharp and small enough to pass through the human body with ease. Once she has a enough, she sends this cloud of sharpened ice shards at the opponent, in the hopes that they're both eviscerated by the cloud, and also frozen. Takes 10 turns to recharge., and a single turn charge time.

Techniques:
-Bone Chill-
Crystal breathes an icy mist out onto the battlefield for an entire turn. This mist is capable of dealing heavy amounts of frost damage to anyone caught in it. It has a 6 turn recharge time, and a two turn charge time.

-Frost Armor-
The ice queen coats herself in a second skin of ice to protect herself. While this severely limits her mobility, it allows herself a chance to heal. She can also shed the ice skin off, and fling it at opponents. Lasts for 3 turns, takes 4 to cool-down.

-Frigid Force-
Crystal summons two chunks of ice, about the size of minivans, and attempts to crush her targets between the two. If the initial attempt fails, she can use the ice blocks for other forms of attacks. The ice blocks last 4 turns, and the attack takes 6 turns to recharge.

Last edited by Crystal Aravault on 11/1/2010, 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kashiroi Kageyami

Kashiroi Kageyami

PostSubject: Re: Serpiente Helado (Approved)   Serpiente Helado (Approved) Icon_minitime10/25/2010, 11:22 am

I think you need to add some charge times.

Frost Armor doesn't really need a charge.

Bone chill can't instant freeze anyone. It also needs a charge, and I doubt it would jam any energy at all. I suggest a rework on that technique.

Frigid Force needs a major Charge time cause it's kind of like an Ultimate attack. 4 turns is a bit long but i doubt they would be fast enough to catch many of the characters in play right now unless forced were put to work before it was used. When you say other attacks can be formed though them I don't understand what you mean. What kind of attacks?

I'm not a Mod so you can disregard my suggestion but it's just my take on this ress. Honestly I don;t find it strong enough to be the Ress of the Tres Espada. It seems to weak and easily beaten in a fight.

Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Serpiente Helado (Approved)   Serpiente Helado (Approved) Icon_minitime10/31/2010, 2:52 am

I think there are actually snakes that have those spike protusions at the end of their tails so you wouldn't have to call it a rattlesnake.

Or maybe I just have seen that enough in video games that I have confused if for fact. One of the two.

Ultimates need ten charge cooldown. And you need at least a post of charge, leaning towards two posts due to how much damage it can do.

Bone Chill is so OP it ain't even funny. You can't just freeze anybody that easily. It needs a charge time of at least a turn and a longer cooldown. You can say it will freeze weaker enemies but will just do freezing damage to stronger people. Can't have fights end so quickly with everyone frozen. I would recommend a cooldown of four and a charge of one.

How big are the chunks of ice for Frigid force? Because I need to have an idea of what size to know what type of duration and cooldown we are talking about and whether a charge is necessary.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Serpiente Helado (Approved)   Serpiente Helado (Approved) Icon_minitime11/1/2010, 5:23 pm

APPROVED

Now go do a practice fight with someone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serpiente Helado (Approved)   Serpiente Helado (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serpiente Helado (Approved)
Page 1 of 1