Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Meet the Staff! Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Meet the Staff! Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Meet the Staff! Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Meet the Staff! Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Meet the Staff! Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Meet the Staff! Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Meet the Staff! Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Meet the Staff! Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Meet the Staff! Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Meet the Staff! Vote_lcapMeet the Staff! Voting_barMeet the Staff! Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Meet the Staff!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Meet the Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Meet the Staff!   Meet the Staff! Icon_minitime10/8/2010, 11:23 pm

Welcome all members of Bleach Maelstrom.

I am your Head Admin Zafaron Uriuc. I do most of the work in the background and foreground of the site which keeps me pretty busy. But don't underestimate me, I can keep everything together pretty well despite the responsibilities. And anyways, I have several people that can yell at me if I don't.

I am 18 years old and a student at USC in California. Currently I am majoring in Cinematic Studies though I will likely be switching to interactive media soon. I am an experienced film editor and I have made a few videos on youtube that I will be sure to link to.

I am currently writing a fantasy novel which I hope to eventually publish. I am about a third of the way complete and it is turning out quite well. I can honestly say that creativity is my strong point as I am always filled with story ideas. Sadly my artistic talent is pretty much nonexistent.

I am a fan of video games and mangas and will often chat with people about them. This will be the third site I have ever RPed on and my second time being an admin. My previous experience was a short time as a mod on Bleach Domination and my 8 months as an admin on Bleach Awakening. Hopefully I can use all my past experience to help in the future.

My other internet aliases include 9taileddemon, Sonic-Ruler, The Clapper (long story), and of course Zafaron Uriuc.

Hope we all can have fun together and create a great story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
Runic

Runic

Meet the Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Staff!   Meet the Staff! Icon_minitime10/11/2010, 2:23 am

Taking the position of "Co-Admin" is none other than myself.

I'm the kind of person that will, nine times out of ten, read your roleplay sample and creation applications and bear down the mighty quill of judgment. I derive a decent amount of enjoyment in reading the works of others and analyzing them, so you can be fairly certain that if you have posted a sample or application and I have not yet posted there, I've either already read it and am withholding my opinion, or it is trying its best to elude me (rarely lasts long).

Similar to Zafaron, I am also a partaker of anime (rarely) and manga (commonly), with a good deal of video games as a side. As far as writing is concerned, I would say that my literary strengths revolve around my ability to create a well-detailed world and operate within it. Most of what I write, thus, is very well thought-out, though it is slow to come to fruition.

My experiences as a mod are little and as an admin even less. Regardless, I hope to provide assistance in facilitating the use and enjoyment of this site to the best of my abilities.

Let us enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Emo AFKer

Emo AFKer

Meet the Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Staff!   Meet the Staff! Icon_minitime10/17/2010, 11:31 pm

Well, those are the admins introduced. Now it's time for the mods!

I am Levi Colton. Zafaron is my best friend, and the main reason (wait, the only reason really) that I got involved in role-playing in the first place. Not that I'm complaining, mind you; I'm quite enjoying it. So yeah, if anyone needs to contact the Big Z, and he's not online for an extended period of time, I can contact him and find out what's up.

I am an 18-year-old attending UCLA in Southern California. I am currently Undeclared-Social Sciences, but I would like to major in Political Sciences or History, with perhaps a Minor in Theater. Like many other members, I enjoy reading manga and watching some anime, as well as video games and movies. My favorite habit seems to be quoting random lines from different mediums, so don't be alarmed if I spontaneously say something that seems random; I'm probably just making a reference to something that everyone should have picked up on anyway. Razz

The only other alias I can think of that I use on other sites is Seagullmaster (if you knew my last name, you'd understand).

Here's to great battles, awesome rp-ing, and yet another method of distracting us humans from an increasingly cruel and cynical world! Cheerio!
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

Meet the Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Staff!   Meet the Staff! Icon_minitime11/7/2010, 7:36 pm

I guess this means it's my turn.

Hello, I'm Fuuga Natsu (Natsu being my characters given name, and Fuuga the family name), and I'm the forums monster from Denmark (ask Zaf if you wish to know how I gained that title).

I'm 22 years old, English is my 5th language, and I was recently reinstated as a Moderator, a task I accepted because somehow I was corrupted on Awakening of the Elder Ones, which is basically version 1 of this forum.

I'm the go-to guy if you want to find some funny things on YouTube, or if you need a source of random facts. I read almost constantly in my spare time (of course that includes being on this forum), listen to music and watch movies and stand-up shows.

Well, if there's anything else you want to know, feel free to ask. You might not get an answer, but you may still ask. Razz

I'll be seeing you all soon - sooner than you think!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meet the Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Staff!   Meet the Staff! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet the Staff!
Page 1 of 1