Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Staff casts Revive! Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Staff casts Revive! Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Staff casts Revive! Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Staff casts Revive! Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Staff casts Revive! Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Staff casts Revive! Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Staff casts Revive! Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Staff casts Revive! Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Staff casts Revive! Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Staff casts Revive! Vote_lcapStaff casts Revive! Voting_barStaff casts Revive! Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Staff casts Revive! Vote_lcapStaff casts Revive! Voting_barStaff casts Revive! Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Staff casts Revive!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

Staff casts Revive! Empty
PostSubject: Staff casts Revive!   Staff casts Revive! Icon_minitime12/9/2010, 12:45 am

Yes, this will be long. Yes, you really ought to read it. No, we will not be handing out flyers afterward for those too lazy.

I've noticed a lack of activity around here, as of late. Those of us who are still here, let's band together and get something going. The plot will be moving along within the week, even if I have to rape it into listening to me. We have a mission up now and I'll be making some more. The rest of you are also encouraged to make or join a mission to keep active.

Our head admin is going through a rough patch, so let's give him something to be happy about: Activity. Just because we've stagnated for the past month or so doesn't mean we should throw in the towel. Quite the opposite in fact, we ought to be fighting with all we've got.

Whatever it is, sample, character app, powers, just get them up and they'll be graded within twenty-four hours. Let's just get people ready so we don't seem like a pile of drunken fools to any new people we may get.

To encourage posting, I and whoever else on the staff I can rally will be posting various mini-events throughout the forum to give something to reply to. I shall also be working on setting up a guide on how to improve as a roleplayer and increase your rank.

Seeing that our rules area is rather large for most newer people, I plan on trying to cut it down to make it less imposing. If you've been waiting to get active because of that area, your excuse is gone!

We WILL be active! We WILL survive! We WON'T just roll over and die, oh no, not us! We WILL survive!
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Staff casts Revive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff casts Revive!   Staff casts Revive! Icon_minitime12/11/2010, 5:52 pm

Indeed.

Well I just woke up after submerging myself in WoW for 12 hours so I am in a pretty good mood. Will be doing a lot of stuff on the site especially in the resources area. Going to see if I can rework the tiers and stuff so that more people can get Elder Ones.

Also as you may have noticed by the color, Kuro has also just gained temporary admin status so that he can help me out without me wanting to rage quit. Before that makes anyone head for the hills I want to remind everyone that if there is one person who REALLY want the site to succeed, its him. He wants it even more than I do and I am the head admin.

So yeah, he will be helping out in this grand undertaking of making the site live and be eve better.

So while we are doing that, how about you try one of the missions or initiate a practice thread or something?

-Zafaron Uriuc
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com

Staff casts Revive!
Page 1 of 1