Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    ╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
    Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
    » ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
    Attention people with yahoo emails Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
    Attention people with yahoo emails Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
    Attention people with yahoo emails Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
    Attention people with yahoo emails Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
    Attention people with yahoo emails Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
    Attention people with yahoo emails Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
    Attention people with yahoo emails Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
    Attention people with yahoo emails Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
    Attention people with yahoo emails Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
    Zafaron Uriuc
    Attention people with yahoo emails Vote_lcapAttention people with yahoo emails Voting_barAttention people with yahoo emails Vote_rcap 
    The Boss
    Attention people with yahoo emails Vote_lcapAttention people with yahoo emails Voting_barAttention people with yahoo emails Vote_rcap 
    Mistress of the House
    Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
    Iori
    Fuuga Natsu
    Emo AFKer
    Fuerza Sombras
    Kurayami
    Runic

Free Top Site

Attention people with yahoo emails

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Zafaron Uriuc
    Admin
    Zafaron Uriuc

Attention people with yahoo emails Empty
    PostSubject: Attention people with yahoo emails   Attention people with yahoo emails Icon_minitime4/5/2011, 11:57 pm

Just a quick note that I feel I should bring up.

Today while sending out some of the emails about inactive users and the like. It seems that, at least for Kuketsu, the email went into his spam folder.

It might just be his email but if you have a yahoo account I would recommend adding Bleach:Maelstrom or board@forumotion.com to your contacts. Just in case notifications or the like fall into your spam and get om nomed.

Also if you haven't already maybe turn on notifications when receiving private messages and turn on newsletters. I can do this myself from the admin panel but it doesn't seem to like if I do that.

Anyway, thats all. Just wanted to drop info about that here. So far I know that at least one yahoo account does it and that gmails don't since I have like 5 of them and it never threw them in spam.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com

Attention people with yahoo emails
    Page 1 of 1