Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Metalmorph Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Metalmorph Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Metalmorph Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Metalmorph Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Metalmorph Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Metalmorph Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Metalmorph Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Metalmorph Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Metalmorph Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Metalmorph Vote_lcapMetalmorph Voting_barMetalmorph Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Metalmorph

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Virgil Crowley

Virgil Crowley

Metalmorph Empty
PostSubject: Metalmorph   Metalmorph Icon_minitime10/10/2010, 4:44 pm

Name: Metalmorph

Appearance: Virgil's entire body is coated in a highly durable metal, silver in color. Besides this, he also gains spines on his forearms, back, and shoulders, making him able to cut through various objects. His eyes gain a metallic coating as well, making them entirely silver.

Ability: Virgil's metal skin isn't purely cosmetic. The ability grants him super-strength, allowing him inhuman power. Besides this, he can also turn his hands into various weapons, from a battle-axe to a sword.

The metal skin also grants him a major defensive boost, but is not totally impervious to spiritual weapons and spirit energy. It also hinders Virgil's reflexes and overall speed, making him sacrifice speed for strength.

Techniques:

1.) Atlas' Fury
-Virgil pours a good amount of spiritual energy into his fist, and lets loose a massive, bone-shattering punch on his opponent. The punch can tear through buildings, cars, and most materials, but cannot break spiritual weapons. It deals a heavy amount of damage to spiritual beings, however. Also has a cooldown time of about 4 posts, and a 1-post charge time.

2.) Metallic Fury
-A flurry of heavy handed kicks, punches, and headbutts delivered by Virgil. Being coated in metal, the attack is especially damaging if all the hits manage to connect. If not, Virgil is left open for a couple of seconds. No charge time, 5-post recharge time.

3.) Ultimate Tech: Metal Chaos
-Virgil smashes his fist into the ground, and morphs his hand into a series of spikes, which erupt from the earth at incredible speeds. While it mostly targets opponents, Virgil tries to keep the spikes from harming any allies, but is sometimes unsuccessful. Takes about 1 turn to charge, and 7 to re-charge. Has a radius of about half a football field.

Last edited by Virgil Crowley on 10/11/2010, 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Emo AFKer

Emo AFKer

Metalmorph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metalmorph   Metalmorph Icon_minitime10/11/2010, 10:57 pm

A simple yet effective ability. For the most part, I like it. However, there are a several things to clear up:

1) Ability: "allowing him near impossible feats of strength." As I said before, please rephrase this, as strength is a very relative term in the world of Bleach.
2) There is no mention about how fast Virgil can run in this ability. Seeing as how his entire body is coated in metal armor that allows good offensive and defensive power, I think it'd make sense that his speed would be a weakness. Maybe it'd boost his overall speed to that of a sprinter, but most likely not matching the shunpo of the other races.
3)Atlas' Fury: "The punch can tear through buildings, cars, and most materials, but cannot break spiritual weapons." Does this also mean that the punch can't affect spiritual beings? Please clarify, 'cause it'd be a rather useless tech if it couldn't hurt almost members of almost all the other races.
4) Ultimate Tech, Metal Chaos: What's the range of his spike attack? Also, I'd recommend a 2-turn charge for this.

Other than that, I think this can work. Will reevaluate after edits are made.
Back to top Go down
Emo AFKer

Emo AFKer

Metalmorph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metalmorph   Metalmorph Icon_minitime10/17/2010, 2:46 am

Alrighty then, unless any of the staff have any objections, I deem this ability to be:

APPROVED

Now, time for practice fight or rp.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Metalmorph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metalmorph   Metalmorph Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metalmorph
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Maelstrom :: Creation Center :: Weapon Creation :: Superhuman Abilities-
Jump to: