Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Levi Colton vs Pereza Milagost - Butter Wrestling Championship Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Levi Colton vs Pereza Milagost - Butter Wrestling Championship Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Levi Colton vs Pereza Milagost - Butter Wrestling Championship Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Levi Colton vs Pereza Milagost - Butter Wrestling Championship Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Levi Colton vs Pereza Milagost - Butter Wrestling Championship Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Levi Colton vs Pereza Milagost - Butter Wrestling Championship Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Levi Colton vs Pereza Milagost - Butter Wrestling Championship Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Levi Colton vs Pereza Milagost - Butter Wrestling Championship Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Levi Colton vs Pereza Milagost - Butter Wrestling Championship Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Levi Colton vs Pereza Milagost - Butter Wrestling Championship Vote_lcapLevi Colton vs Pereza Milagost - Butter Wrestling Championship Voting_barLevi Colton vs Pereza Milagost - Butter Wrestling Championship Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Levi Colton vs Pereza Milagost - Butter Wrestling Championship Vote_lcapLevi Colton vs Pereza Milagost - Butter Wrestling Championship Voting_barLevi Colton vs Pereza Milagost - Butter Wrestling Championship Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Levi Colton vs Pereza Milagost - Butter Wrestling Championship

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emo AFKer

Emo AFKer

Levi Colton vs Pereza Milagost - Butter Wrestling Championship Empty
PostSubject: Levi Colton vs Pereza Milagost - Butter Wrestling Championship   Levi Colton vs Pereza Milagost - Butter Wrestling Championship Icon_minitime10/10/2010, 2:45 am

Before I post, I guess this requires just a bit of explanation. Long story short, for "angering" the God-Emperor, I was forced to write a post having my two character, Levi Colton & Pereza Milagost, face off against each other in a wrestling match. But not just any old wrestling match: a BUTTER wrestling match.

All I can say is, I cannot wash these butter-stained hands of this post.
Back to top Go down
Emo AFKer

Emo AFKer

Levi Colton vs Pereza Milagost - Butter Wrestling Championship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levi Colton vs Pereza Milagost - Butter Wrestling Championship   Levi Colton vs Pereza Milagost - Butter Wrestling Championship Icon_minitime10/10/2010, 2:45 am

It was the highlight of the Wrestling World year. Millions of people from all over the world traveled to the famous Buttery Goodness Stadium located in Wako Mundo to be entertained by the upcoming event. The odds are evenly split, and fan bases wage holy wars over which contestant is more worthy of swooning over. But all can agree that the championship fight has the best matchup in years.

The interior of the arena was packed. Hordes of fans rained down slogans and praise from the seats, cheering as a huge ring, filled to the brim with liquid butter, rose from the floor in the middle. The announcer for the match stood on a tall stool and waited for a microphone to lower from the ceiling. "Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to this year's Butter Wrestling Championship!!!" The stadium roared with applause. "Now, allow me to introduce the combatants. Standing at 6 feet, 4 inches and weighing in at 250 pounds, I give you the 35-year-old challenger, LEVI COLTON!!!" The human walked into the middle of the stadium, waving to his admirers in the stands. "And standing at an even 7 feet and...um... 'indeterminate weight'... the champion for 5 years running, PEREZA MILAGOST!!!" The behemoth of an arrancar marched towards the center, ignoring the fans attempting to high-five him as he passed under them.

"Who will win the ultimate prize of Butter Wrestling, the Greased Pan? Let's find out!" Without another word, Levi and Pereza stripped down to blue speedos, drawing whistles and cheers from their fans. Some even fainted at the sight of the wrestlers' perfectly formed pectorals and abdominals. Both contestants then climbed into the ring, sinking into the butter until it reached their knees. "Are you ready, human?" Pereza asked his opponent. "You bet!" Levi replied. And with that, they both sloshed towards each other as the stands erupted.

Arms open wide, Levi and Pereza slammed into each other, throwing their hands around the other as they grappled. trying to gain leverage. Pereza managed to get the upper hand, throwing Levi into the butter as the crowd roared. The announcer began yelling. "And there's Pereza gaining the upper hand over Levi. Pereza's got the height and strength advantage, but Levi's pretty spry, and he's got experience to boot." Levi' who's head was submerged in the butter, picked up a glob of butter and threw it behind him. The glob splattered onto Pereza's face, and Pereza immediately recoiled from the sticky yet slippery substance. Levi took this opportunity to wrap his legs around one of Pereza's own, twisting his thick, ropey legs to bring the behemoth down into butter. Now free to move, Levi raised his head out from the butter, gasping for breath. The two of them took a moment to collect their breath, then waded through the butter to grapple with each other yet again.

By now, both fighters were smeared all over with thick, delicious butter. The audience was watching with rapt attention as the match neared its end. Levi and Pereza stood covered in butter, panting from exhaustion, both incredibly beat up. They both made one last lunge for each other. Once again, Pereza's leverage proved to be the deciding factor, as he slammed Levi's head into the butter yet again. The referee climbed into the butter as well, unsuccessfully attempting to slap the surface of the butter to sound the countdown. He reached 1, then blew the whistle as the entire stadium erupted in loud celebration. Pereza staggered out of the ring, raising his hands to address the crowd.

"During this fight, I've seen a lot of changing, in the way you feel about me, and in the way I feel about you. In here, there were two guys killing each other, but I guess that's better than twenty million." The stadium turned silent, awed by Pereza's speech. "I guess what I'm trying to say, is that if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change!" The stadium once more blew up with applause, as Pereza took the Greased Pan Trophy and walked into the tunnel, his throne protected for one more year.
Back to top Go down

Levi Colton vs Pereza Milagost - Butter Wrestling Championship
Page 1 of 1