Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    ╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
    Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
    » ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
    Whalecum Back Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
    Whalecum Back Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
    Whalecum Back Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
    Whalecum Back Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
    Whalecum Back Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
    Whalecum Back Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
    Whalecum Back Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
    Whalecum Back Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
    Whalecum Back Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
    Zafaron Uriuc
    Whalecum Back Vote_lcapWhalecum Back Voting_barWhalecum Back Vote_rcap 
    The Boss
    Mistress of the House
    Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
    Iori
    Fuuga Natsu
    Emo AFKer
    Fuerza Sombras
    Kurayami
    Runic

Free Top Site

Whalecum Back

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Sendo Todomeru

Whalecum Back Empty
    PostSubject: Whalecum Back   Whalecum Back Icon_minitime10/9/2010, 3:19 pm

Sendo Todomeru stood vigilantly outside of the door of Club Zaf. It had recently been rented out for a party with a strict guest list. While Sendo was on this list, he had been assigned as doorman, his job being to keep this party free of people who didn't belong. With his list in hand, his zanpakutou resting against the wall next to a metal pole, and his red rose pulling together his suit look, he stood outside of a party he had been invited to in order to tell other people whether or not they could come in, despite the fact that most people who weren't invited would be at the big parade with fireworks, live performances, and special guest, Grimmjow Jaegerjaques. He could already see one of the first guests arriving. Sendo brought the list up to his face. "Um, name please?" he asked.
    Back to top Go down
    Arashi Kishu

Arashi Kishu

Whalecum Back Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Whalecum Back   Whalecum Back Icon_minitime10/12/2010, 7:17 pm

"Ranryou Roga bitch!"

Standing at the front of the line a huge fellow, 7 feet for so, stood with several women displaying his total arms length. Eying the entrance of the Club he oddly stood dressed head to toe in gold. Basically looking like Mr. T's older brother. With a single sweep of his hand he crushed the so called list this guy was talking about and entered the Club. bucking at anyone who looked his way as he made his way to his reserved seat in the back. With all his bitchs.
    Back to top Go down
    Sendo Todomeru

Whalecum Back Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Whalecum Back   Whalecum Back Icon_minitime10/12/2010, 7:53 pm

Sendo quickly dove for the list, as if it represnted his life. And it did. This was an extremely high priority mission and one that had to be taken seriously. As he uncrumpled the list, he searched down the columns for one Ranryou Roga. As he found it, he stood back upon his feet, and looked backwords at the gold clad giant. "Uh, okay you can come in," Sendo said with a nervous chuckle. 'If I'm going to follow my orders correctly, I'l have to step up my defense." Sendo grabbed the pipe from the wall and grasped itfirmly in his hand and stood at guard for the next potential guest, half crumpled list in his right hand.
    Back to top Go down
    Zafaron Uriuc
    Admin
    Zafaron Uriuc

Whalecum Back Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Whalecum Back   Whalecum Back Icon_minitime10/15/2010, 1:31 am

"I am assuming that isn't for me." Zafaron Uriuc said softly as he walked up to the doors of his own club. He was wearing a large trenchcoat with gold buttons. In one hand he held a large mace, the symbol of his authority and power. It was instantly recognizable as the weapon of the God-Emperor. "It seems that Roga hasn't calmed down after all this time at all. Still going on about his bitches it seems." He looked down at Sendo who was still holding the list. "Don't lose that thing or it will not be a pretty sight in the end. And make sure that no idiots get in. We have enough troubles in this place with Roga's drunken ramblings. Don't need intruders in the club as well."

"Think you can handle it?"
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
    Sendo Todomeru

Whalecum Back Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Whalecum Back   Whalecum Back Icon_minitime10/20/2010, 7:44 pm

"Uh, yes sir, I will handle it" He then saluted his God-emporer as suddenly, a large green laser erupted from the heavens and smited Sendo, leaving a smoldering pile of ashes where he once stood. It was then that a man in a blue vest with a red mohawk walked into Club Zaf. "Free drinks on me!" He screamed to the denizens of the bar.
    Back to top Go down
    Zafaron Uriuc
    Admin
    Zafaron Uriuc

Whalecum Back Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Whalecum Back   Whalecum Back Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 12:45 am

Before anyone could respond a humongous hand grabbed the man by his mohawk pulling him into the air. "Excuse me sir, but I seem to have noticed that you have murdered my door guard. So how about you introduce yourself before smashing into my bar without any sense of decorum." A few of the people in the bar twitched slightly at his words. His demeanor had only changed slightly and he seemed as calm as always. But there was a dangerous energy in the air that made a few of them run behind the bar instinctively. They weren't sure what was going to happen, but depending on the next events there was a chance that there would be blood.
    Back to top Go down
    Pereza Milagost

Pereza Milagost

Whalecum Back Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Whalecum Back   Whalecum Back Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 1:14 am

The green laser beam caught the attention of the Head Bouncer for Club Zaf. Pereza had earned the spot years before, and was one of Zafaron's closest associates in Club Zafa. He was well known in the Bouncer world for having the highest record for successful bounces (1,111) and being 4th on the all-time list for consecutive successful bounces (154).

Standing up from the quick doze he had been taking in his chair, Pereza strode through the small crowd that was beginning to gather around the scene. When he was able to see what was unfolding, Pereza's eyes slightly widened. Even without good eyesight, it wasn't hard to deduce that the man with the red mohawk was the instigator. But what really worried Pereza was his employer at the scene, holding the man high up in the air. "Not again..."

Pereza tapped Zafaron on the shoulder. "Pardon me Sir, but may I take it from here? To be frank, we already have enough scrutiny from the media after what happened to the last troublemaker you took care of." Pereza looked at the man's face while saying this last sentence. It was slightly pleasing to see the sweat appear on the guy's brow as he let his imagination conjure images of what happens when one messes with the Club Zafa's owner.
    Back to top Go down
    Sendo Todomeru

Whalecum Back Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Whalecum Back   Whalecum Back Icon_minitime10/25/2010, 6:14 pm

"Whoa man, I don't want any trouble man. Let me explain man," The mohawk clad young man being held by his hair pleaded, flailing his limbs about trying to free himself from the grip of the God Emperor.

"You see I was at this other bar, right? Earlier today man. And I was chilling, you know, getting drunk. Then like, I like, blacked out man. So when I woke up, it was all dark and stuff, so I was looking for the next party spot, ya dig? So I was just roaming around, looking for like a place, you know, for drinks. So like then, there was like, dude, a laser, and I was like 'Whoa man, crazy light show!' So I like, totally was checking it out and I noticed, 'Whoa! This is a bar!' So then I just like, went inside, I didn't do nothin wrong man! Please let me go, man!" The man put his hands together as tears ran down his face. "Man, give me a chance!"
    Back to top Go down
    Zafaron Uriuc
    Admin
    Zafaron Uriuc

Whalecum Back Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Whalecum Back   Whalecum Back Icon_minitime11/3/2010, 2:37 pm

Zafaron glanced at Pereza quickly as he listened to his Bouncer's plea. "We have been over this before Pereza. The police admitted that there was no way I could have had anything to do with the guy who they found twisted around that support girder. I didn't go anywhere near that building on that day so it had nothing to do with me. Would have required me to throw him all that way from right here and even I can't do that." He finished with a short, but slightly insincere, laugh.

He looked back down at the wriggling man in his grasp once again paying attention to the situation at hand. "So you are saying that you had nothing to do with that laser from space eh? That you just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and that I should give you...mercy." Zafaron clicked his tongue sending a wave of fear throughout the club. It was usually a bad sign when Zafaron clicked his tongue and it had resulted in blood being shed more than a few times.

"Alright you want another chance so I will give it to you. Take this list." He picked up the slightly scorched list that had fallen out of Sendo's grasp due to the aforementioned annihilation and handed it to the crazed man. He let go smirking slightly as the guy smashed into the ground. "You make sure no one gets in that isn't on the list and I will let you leave without injuries. Oh, and don't try to run either. I will just catch you in the end anyway."

He spun around and walked back into the club where Roga was on his way to becoming well and drunk. "Pereza, start up the shield again to make sure we don't have any random lasers nuking our employees/customers again."
    Back to top Go down
    Sendo Todomeru

Whalecum Back Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Whalecum Back   Whalecum Back Icon_minitime11/3/2010, 5:02 pm

The young energetic man crashed into the floor as he was let go of by the intimidating man who had previously had him suspended in the air.

"Yo man, I can handle that. any Crazies try to get in here and I'll be all 'Wachaa!' You know what I'm saying? Ah, I'm sure you do man."

Picking himself up from the ground, he then proceeded to stand in the doorway, standing watch for any intruders to the sanctity of Club Zaf, and those within it. With the list that Zafaron gave him in one hand, and a fear of ending up like the man mentioned previously, he decided that he would do this job and only when he was told that he could leave would he run home as fast as he could, assuming he could find it, as he had no idea where he was right now.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Whalecum Back Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Whalecum Back   Whalecum Back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whalecum Back
    Page 1 of 1