Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Putting the Pieces Together Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Putting the Pieces Together Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Putting the Pieces Together Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Putting the Pieces Together Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Putting the Pieces Together Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Putting the Pieces Together Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Putting the Pieces Together Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Putting the Pieces Together Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Putting the Pieces Together Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Putting the Pieces Together Vote_lcapPutting the Pieces Together Voting_barPutting the Pieces Together Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Putting the Pieces Together Vote_lcapPutting the Pieces Together Voting_barPutting the Pieces Together Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Putting the Pieces Together

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pereza Milagost

Pereza Milagost

Putting the Pieces Together Empty
PostSubject: Putting the Pieces Together   Putting the Pieces Together Icon_minitime7/4/2011, 2:48 am

[[This topic takes place shortly before the current Hollow invasion of the Otaku headquarters]

Pereza strolled around the Espada meeting hall in Las Noches' main building, his furrowed eyebrows displayed a sense of intense concentration as he went over his strategy for the upcoming mission. The plan SHOULD work well,[i/] he thought. [i]But the essential part of it is what happens before and after it is carried out...

It had taken Pereza quite a long time to decide how to carry out this stage of his plan. For a while, he had been unsure of how to retrieve the soul reapers that were essential for what he had in store. The Primera's plan revolved around the shinigami not knowing his true ambitions, at least until it was too late for them to do anything about it; any attempt to instigate a new conflict could very well cause another full-out war to erupt. However, a new conflict was arising and showed potential of becoming an ideal opportunity for the mission he had in mind. Now Pereza had to decide how to allocate his hollow forces and find the opportune time to spring his trap...

Having gone over the stages of the mission repeatedly, Pereza sat in the chair at the head of the meeting table, pulling out his zanpakuto and placing the mace-end on the table's surface. On a whim, he used his telekinesis to balance the zanpakuto on the mace's axis, looking up every now and then to gaze at the towering interior as he waited. I assume the Quinto will come at some point, Pereza thought somewhat sardonically. He had already notified the Espada about the basic premise of the mission, but now he wanted to lay out the details. Perhaps I can do that without him becoming too prying, Pereza hoped. He wanted as few people as possible to know everything about his plan, but it was hard enough to keep it from innately suspicious beings like hollows were. With luck, he’ll just accept the orders and not ask too many questions. But that may be too optimistic.
Back to top Go down
Yukus

Putting the Pieces Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putting the Pieces Together   Putting the Pieces Together Icon_minitime7/6/2011, 11:32 pm

Yukus quickly made his way to the meeting hall. It was the first time he had had a one on one conversation with the Primera in ages. After the White Rebellion the Primera had almost completely vanished from Las Noches. A meeting here or there was the only evidence that he was even alive. Some of the Arrancars had believed Pereza had sustained advanced injuries in the battle and was using the time to heal. Others believed he was plotting the downfall of the shinigami and working on some grand plan of attack like the one he had created for the White Rebellion. After all, while the plan was unsuccessful, that was only because of the bunch of overpowered shinigami that had been hiding in the shadows.

While Yukus tended to agree with the former outlook, he also figured that there was one other reason the Primera wanted to plot in secret: pride. Having a plan that you had worked for years on fall apart so spectacularly could not have been an easy pill to swallow. Ultimately all of the hard work had just resulted in a stalemate with both sides taking large amounts of damage but no change in the general situation. In fact it had brought some of the other races closer together then the arrancar would prefer.

Whatever the reason for his disappearance, it seemed that the Primera was ready to advance his armies once again and finally make the accursed shinigami understand what it is like to be conquered and controlled. Hopefully Pereza has a job for me in this plan, well not exactly hopefully since I am being summoned to be told what I have to do. Hopefully its something fun, like blowing up all those cities in the White Rebellion. Or just murdering some shinigami.

As he walked in he bowed to the Primera and sat down in his seat. "Master Primera." He said simply waiting for whatever Pereza need him for.
Back to top Go down

Putting the Pieces Together
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Maelstrom :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: