Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Sakibo Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Sakibo Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Sakibo Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Sakibo Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Sakibo Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Sakibo Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Sakibo Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Sakibo Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Sakibo Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Sakibo Vote_lcapSakibo Voting_barSakibo Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Sakibo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anzai

Anzai

Sakibo Empty
PostSubject: Sakibo   Sakibo Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 9:55 am

Name: Sakibo

Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance:
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/images/11/apr/cheshire.jpg

Zanpakuto Spirit Personality:
Sakibo is aloof and nonchalant, he finds the world boring and relates more with Jethro (inner hollow) than Anzai. At the same time however he cares deeply for Anzai and despite his apathetic demeanor he would do anything for Anzai. He tends to speak in long drawn out sentences as if he’s deep in thought and barely paying attention. He demands that people be polite but is rarely himself, often insulting Anzai or his friends (Though Anzai never tells them what Sakibo says.)

Release Phrase:
Tako, Sakibo (Weave, Cat’s paw)

Family:
Kido

Level:
Bankai

Sealed Zanpakuto: http://cdn1.iofferphoto.com/img/item/128/228/201/qphc9KaLRbeuDVh.jpg (the wrap is closer towards green but still turquoise.)

Shikai:
Anzai’s arms become covered in a turquoise blue energy that creates a physical force as hard as a zanpakuto.

Shikai Ability:
Malleable kido:
Description:
Anzai can manipulate the energy around his arms and can temporarily shape it into any form he wishes.

Limits:
Spoiler:

Bankai:
Anzai becomes covered in glowing turquoise markings, which run along the surface of his skin where his veins are. He maintains the kido around his arms

Bankai Release Phrase:
Sasakureru, Sakibo Bankai (Split finely, Cat’s paw)

Bankai Ability:
Upon release Anzai’s form fades then blurs then two identical clones of Anzai form, one foot to his right and left, however one has red markings the other yellow.

Limits:
Spoiler:

Techniques:

Kido mines
Description:
Anzai can mold a kido spell into a small ball, which he can then hide within objects that touch his physical body. These kido spells then act like proximity mines triggering when an enemy comes within one foot.

Limits:
Spoiler:

Healing burst
Description: A powerful burst-healing spell, which heals either half of Anzai’s wounds or all the wounds of his allies, who are within 10 feet. (However his Bankai clones are only healed 50%)

Limits:
Spoiler:

Cat flash image:
Description:
A variation on the Hoho technique after image, this creates a more durable after image which gives a sensation of contact.

Limits:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Anzai on 7/21/2011, 7:22 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

Sakibo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakibo   Sakibo Icon_minitime7/13/2011, 7:07 pm

Alright I need to ask some clarification questions. Can Anzai manipulate all of the bandages in Bankai, except the ones on his head? Can he manipulate all of them at once? Does going into Bankai increase the length that his bandages can reach? If he rips bandages on his body to cover wounds, do the bandages regenerate on his body?

Well, if he can manipulate all of the bandages at once, and if we go with only one bandage per limb can be manipulated, then you are basically controlling twelve bandages at once; one per limb and the eight on his back. As for me, I see as this being overpowered, especially considering that from what I read about his first two techniques, he can basically turn into a giant needle bomb wielding eight chainsaws.

Even without the techniques, you could basically just use run up to the enemy and use the bandages on his arms and legs to immobilize his or her arms and legs, and then use the eight bandages on his back to smack them silly, or shoot thousands of needles into their face or swing chainsaws at them at point blank range.

So, first off, reduce the number of bandages on his back that he can manipulate. I'd say two would be acceptable. That would give you six "limbs" to strike with, which seems plenty to me. However, personally, I would prefer to eliminating all of those bandages on his back, or at least make it so that he can't control them.

Second, for your Kido Needle technique, from what I read, he can fire needles from all of the bandages he can manipulate at once, which is why I said he could turn into a giant needle bomb. This would be somewhat okay in Shikai, considering that he only can manipulate two bandages. However, in Bankai, you have twelve bandages that he can fire needles from at one time, which is too much. So, I would limit the number of bandages that needles can be expelled from at one time to one bandage. Also, increase the cool down a little. I'd say two would suffice. And just for clarification, do the needles fan out as they are fired?

Third, for your Surgeon Saw technique, well, in Bankai, he could wield eight of them at the start of the move and use all of them for the entire duration of the technique with only a three post cool down. Well, that is also too much. Maybe like limit it so that he could only have two chain saws activated during that technique, that is, after you lower the number of bandages he can control in Bankai.

Fourth, for the Sterilization Gel, does the gel numb the pain of a wound if used for healing purposes? If so, couldn't he just use that on himself to numb the pain of a wound and then use the needles to to surgically close it? I mean, if you are going to use that for healing, I would assume it would ease the pain of the wounds, or else the patients would be screaming in agony as the wound is being surgically sown closed. And for the duration, does that mean that wounds would be fully healed after posts, or does it mean that for three posts, the wound is healing, but may not be fully healed after the duration ends?

And if he can use to the gel to numb pain, then he could use it to help heal himself. If that is true, then there would need to be a cool down for healing wounds.
Back to top Go down
Anzai

Anzai

Sakibo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakibo   Sakibo Icon_minitime7/20/2011, 1:55 pm

Alright done, it probably still needs some tweaking but i think this is more appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sakibo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakibo   Sakibo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakibo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Maelstrom :: Creation Center :: Weapon Creation :: Zanpakutō-
Jump to: