Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    ╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
    Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
    » ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
    Peace and Sin Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
    Peace and Sin Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
    Peace and Sin Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
    Peace and Sin Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
    Peace and Sin Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
    Peace and Sin Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
    Peace and Sin Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
    Peace and Sin Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
    Peace and Sin Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
    Zafaron Uriuc
    Peace and Sin Vote_lcapPeace and Sin Voting_barPeace and Sin Vote_rcap 
    The Boss
    Mistress of the House
    Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
    Iori
    Fuuga Natsu
    Emo AFKer
    Fuerza Sombras
    Kurayami
    Runic

Free Top Site

Peace and Sin

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Shazbot

Peace and Sin Empty
    PostSubject: Peace and Sin   Peace and Sin Icon_minitime6/7/2011, 1:46 pm

Name: Wrath

Symbol: Blood red cross with a gothic design. The chain hanging from it is covered in spikes, and the ring is engraved with thorns.

Bow Appearance: Very small, about two feet tall, and blood red, with menacing spikes running down the front. The string makes a distinctive sound when plucked, like the wail of a banshee.

Abilities: Its range is not limited by its size, although the user will have to compensate for accuracy. An overwhelmingly powerful bow, simply wielding it can be harmful to the user. The shots always fly in a curved arc, so aiming can be a hassle, but the arc can be varied depending on how loosely the user maintains control. Only the most iron-strong will can direct a shot to fly on a straight path. Intended for close quarters battles.

Arrows fired from this bow are chrystaline, and very hard, allowing them to pass through some targets. The damage they inflict is moderate, but because they pierce rather than disipate, the damage is only dealt to a localized area, going straight through leaving a dime-sized hole. When fired at something tougher than the chrystal (Like a hollow mask) they shatter, inflicting a wider area of damage. In essence, the bow deals more damage to heavily armored enemies than it does to flesh-and-bone.

Techniques:
    Bloom legion:
    2 post charge, 3 post cooldown. Draws back the strings to build up massive energy. When released, fires hundreds of tiny bolts in all directions. The shots are not discriminate, and will strike anything and everything around the user. Shots act like half-powered normal shots, although the user will take moderate damage himself for using it.

Death Spikes:
    Fires the spikes from the front of the bow. These spikes fly in straight paths on a 45 degree plane, and can be fired horizontally for a wide area attack, or vertically for a devastating anti-air strike. Because of the positioning of the spikes, no shot is fired directly ahead. No charge, 1 post cool down. Inflicts 1/2 standard damage, and is the only attack besides a standard attack that doesn't take a toll on the user. The spikes regenerate when fired.

Wind Reaper:
    The string vanishes, and the bow comes apart in the middle, becoming two crimson blades. These blades can be thrown like boomerangs, which continue spinning through the air, even when deflected, and always return to the owner, or they can be uses as knives, deflecting attacks and slicing through steel and flesh. 1 post charge, no cooldown, although it increases the amount of damage taken from attacks by a small degree. Also, if used for more than 7 posts in a single fight (8 if he exerts his will strongly enough), the user will fly into a berserker rage, attacking friend and foe with reckless abandon. He must completely disarm for 3 posts in order to restart the counter.

The blades are shap, wickedly shaped, and best suited for slashing. They are also burning hot, cauterizing wounds as it inflicts them. However, they do not share the armor piercing qualities of the arrows, and can be deflected as easily as any melee weapon.

Well, I think I balanced it okay, tell me what you think.

Last edited by Shazbot on 6/7/2011, 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

Peace and Sin Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Peace and Sin   Peace and Sin Icon_minitime6/7/2011, 3:09 pm

I say no to two bows. You could possibly CARRY someone else's bow trinket, but I don't believe you would have a shot in hell of using it. Also, I'd appreciate more description, mainly on Sin, how strong everything would be and all that jazz.
    Back to top Go down
    Shazbot

Peace and Sin Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Peace and Sin   Peace and Sin Icon_minitime6/7/2011, 11:42 pm

Okay, I cut it to one bow, and balanced it accordingly. I hope there's not an emphasis on teamwork here, because this bow is dangerous to frind and foe.

Forgive my noobiness, it's been ages since I've been on an RP site. (I was never any good to begin with.) I also don't know too much about Bleach, hence my misunderstanding.

I hope you'll help me along as I try my best to get into the swing of things.
    Back to top Go down
    Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

Peace and Sin Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Peace and Sin   Peace and Sin Icon_minitime6/8/2011, 10:13 pm

Nice revamp, but I think a bit more work is done on the arrows themselves. The whole shattering crystal thing, it's a bit much. You're close to approval, but not quite.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Peace and Sin Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Peace and Sin   Peace and Sin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace and Sin
    Page 1 of 1