Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Alucard's Doujinshi [DONE] Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Alucard's Doujinshi [DONE] Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Alucard's Doujinshi [DONE] Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Alucard's Doujinshi [DONE] Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Alucard's Doujinshi [DONE] Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Alucard's Doujinshi [DONE] Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Alucard's Doujinshi [DONE] Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Alucard's Doujinshi [DONE] Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Alucard's Doujinshi [DONE] Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Alucard's Doujinshi [DONE] Vote_lcapAlucard's Doujinshi [DONE] Voting_barAlucard's Doujinshi [DONE] Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Alucard's Doujinshi [DONE] Vote_lcapAlucard's Doujinshi [DONE] Voting_barAlucard's Doujinshi [DONE] Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Alucard's Doujinshi [DONE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Alucard's Doujinshi [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Alucard's Doujinshi [DONE]   Alucard's Doujinshi [DONE] Icon_minitime6/3/2011, 6:29 pm

Doujinshi Name: Casull and the Jackal

Release Phrase: ‘SO I HEARD YOU LIKE MUDKIPS!?!?!?’

Release Pose: Alucard has to drink blood in order to release his Doujinshi. Usually he just bites his finger and sucks out the blood. But it wouldn't be surprising if he sinks his artificially made sharp teeth into a body part of someone else and drinks their blood instead. Then, his appearance changes and two long handguns materialize in his hands, one silver ( Casull ) and one black ( the Jackal ). Like this: http://www.ryvondesigns.com/renders/alucard.jpg

Fandom: Hellsing

Appearance: When Alucard's Doujinshi is unleashed, his hair is very long, there are pentagram tattoos glowing on his hands ( and gloves ), his teeth have become vampiric fangs, his eyes are glowish bloodred and he has a very long tongue. Usually by then his hat and sunglasses are laying somewhere in the distance, but he never puts them back on after his transformation.

Abilities: High speed regeneration. An extremely good vision and aim. And increased speed. Alucard has .454 ammo for both guns. The bullets deal high, piercing damage. Both Casull and the Jackal can hold 7 bullets.

Techniques:

- Badass Bullet: Alucard infuses his superhuman energy into his bullets. The bullets are much harder to block because the bullets can pierce through much harder material now and deal a lot more damage.
Duration: 7 bullets/gun. Cooldown: 1

- Shower of Blood: Alucard infuses his energy into his gun and fires around. Instead of the usual handgun bullets that fly out of the guns at a normal quantity, bullets of energy are fired at a fire rate the same of lightmachine guns. Which is about 850 rounds per minute. The bullets dissolve after impact and are only a little bit piercing. Each bullet deals damage the same of a very weak punch so the damage is very shallow at first, but can become deep wounds when a lot of bullets hit the same spot.
Charge: 1 or 2 ( one for each gun ) Duration: Until 850 rounds have been fired from both guns.
Cooldown: 4

- Fuck Mothering Vampire: Alucard's strength and agility is increased and his hands become surrounded by amorphous masses of darkness that transform into the heads of demonic hounds covered in eyes. Alucard can use these heads to bite a foe and rip him apart but he can also still fire his guns from inside the mouths of the hounds.
Duration: 4
Cooldown: 6

Last edited by Alucard on 6/13/2011, 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Doujinshi [DONE]   Alucard's Doujinshi [DONE] Icon_minitime6/3/2011, 6:58 pm

Release Pose: Alucard has to die in order to release his Doujinshi.

Alucard has to die.

Alucard has to die.

Alucard has to die.

No. No no no no NO. Death as a release is a plain no way, no how. I can barely read past that part.

As for the rest... perfect vision and perfect aim? Another no-go. Just plain no.

Thousand Bullet of Blood... needs better description. Also, a THOUSAND bullets sounds like a bit much. And there's no charge time/duration/cooldown either.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Doujinshi [DONE]   Alucard's Doujinshi [DONE] Icon_minitime6/4/2011, 5:27 pm

Woawoawoa chill out! It's still WIP!!
I know that it's a no-go all the way the way it looks like now,
but trust me this is not and never really was the plan to be posted as
a finished doujinshi....
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Doujinshi [DONE]   Alucard's Doujinshi [DONE] Icon_minitime6/4/2011, 5:39 pm

Sorry I came off so rough. I just... well, after dealing with certain aps in the past which shall go unmentioned, I've gotten kind of thin-skinned about it. I do apologize for that. I should've remembered that I'm dealing with a person who has RPing skills and knows how the site works.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Doujinshi [DONE]   Alucard's Doujinshi [DONE] Icon_minitime6/4/2011, 6:19 pm

No problem, I understand. ^^
Especially with how the app looks like now.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Doujinshi [DONE]   Alucard's Doujinshi [DONE] Icon_minitime6/13/2011, 4:50 pm

There, I guess I'm done now.
I think it can be interpreted as overpowered,
but trust me it's not overpowered the way I have it in my mind.
Though the descriptions might give you the wrong idea...
Ah well, we'll see what you guys think of it.
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Doujinshi [DONE]   Alucard's Doujinshi [DONE] Icon_minitime6/20/2011, 1:04 pm

Firstly, I'm unsure why Alucard can drink basically anyones blood to release his ability. In that case, he might as well carry a small amount of phials or similar at all times, with blood ready to go. Saves time too, which can be of the essence in a fight.

Also, high speed regeneration as a whole is very difficult to balance as an actual technique to begin with, and even worse when it's a passive ability. And I'd like to know why exactly he gets better vision and aim, outside the reason that his Doujinshi is activated.

Okay, I'll be honest here, the first technique reminds me very much of Levi Coltons ability, the closest we have to a gun expert on the site thus far. Also, the cooldown seems relatively low, and I'd like some amount of clarification before passing proper judgement on it; Do you mean the cooldown is 1 turn after firing ALL 7 bullets, which I also guess is per gun, so 14 bullets in total, which he can alternate between with each gun? Or is it more "Fire gun A (goes to cooldown), fire gun B (goes to cooldown, gun A ready again)" thus only requiring to be reloaded after firing all 14 bullets?

For Shower of Blood, while I do like the "gamma knife" approach in that it requires you to hit the same spot several times to increase the damage, 850 bullets from each gun seems like alot, especially since they (or so I'd assume) travel at the same speed as regular bullets, though I'd like to hear what exactly you have in mind as for using the technique. In an actual fight, I mean, not how the technique itself works.

For the last technique... I'm not certain how exactly the guns turn into the heads of demonic hounds, how it works. Also would like some form of explanation of what exactly it is about the technique that makes him faster and stronger, when he's already faster as part of the passive skill when the ability is activated to begin with, especially since (as you describe it) it sounds more like "I get special gloves that act like wolf heads, but can be opened to fire my gun through" without giving reason as to why said increase in agility and power is there. This is just how I read it, so if I'm completely off here, please correct me.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Doujinshi [DONE]   Alucard's Doujinshi [DONE] Icon_minitime6/21/2011, 2:30 pm

Fuuga Natsu wrote:
Firstly, I'm unsure why Alucard can drink basically anyones blood to release his ability. In that case, he might as well carry a small amount of phials or similar at all times, with blood ready to go. Saves time too, which can be of the essence in a fight.
Now that, my friend, is a very good idea and it was very stupid of me not to come up with that.

As for the rest, I can explain it all but I can see it needs to be toned down a bit.
The high speed regeneration will probably have to go.
But before I do any adjustments I'll just say what I had in mind.

So for the first technique it's: fire gun A and fire gun B - goes to cooldown. Have to shoot with regular bullets for 1 turn and then can use reishi-infused bullets again. Since I originally thought regular bullets probably won't do all that much damage, but I guess I'm wrong then... So for this technique, can I change to alternating between guns and increase the cooldown? So then it would be fire gun A - goes into cooldown - / fire gun B - goes into cooldown -. But then with a higher cooldown like 3 turns or so?

For the Shower of Blood tech I was planning on using that one either as a defensive tech to make the opponent keep his distance, or as one to use from up close. Since the bullets are fired from a handgun, even with the increased aim and vision, the accuracy would be rather low. I guess only about 30% of the fired bullets will actualy hit the target. ( which is about 255 bullets ) 255 very weak punches is something nearly any character on the site can take I think. And of the 255 bullets I think 20% will cause important damage which is about 51 bullets. And let's say 10 bullets on the same spot will cause a deep wound, meaning the opponent will have 5 deep wounds from each gun after that attack. ( Depends on the opponent's power of course. ) Of course from up close... It's a completely different story... An overpowered story, probably.

As for the last one: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img43/6109/ainf.jpg
That's for the hound-head-things.
And the increase of agility and strength are an additional passive ability during the technique.
So he goes from normal human to normal human + strength; + speed; + vision; + aim; + agility... Yeah okay, strength has to go. And speed and agility kinda go hand in hand.
With agility I mean that he's a bit more flexible and he can move around easier than before. The increase of speed, vision and aim are the Passive ability of his Doujinshi...
Does that really need an explanation? Maybe I can just state in the background that he has practiced extremely hard to improve his aiming skills and that he's talented at shooting. That'll get us rid of the increase of aim in the passive ability.

So overall we have: Two handguns, firing regular high caliber bullets + additional increases of 3 ( 2 ) attributes.

1 tech to be able to deal some good damage

1 tech to use defensively and that is probably overpowered in close-range...

And 1 special tech with hound heads.

Hmmm. What do you think? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alucard's Doujinshi [DONE]   Alucard's Doujinshi [DONE] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alucard's Doujinshi [DONE]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Maelstrom :: Creation Center :: Weapon Creation :: Otaku Doujinshi-
Jump to: