Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Aram's Doujinshi Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Aram's Doujinshi Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Aram's Doujinshi Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Aram's Doujinshi Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Aram's Doujinshi Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Aram's Doujinshi Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Aram's Doujinshi Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Aram's Doujinshi Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Aram's Doujinshi Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Aram's Doujinshi Vote_lcapAram's Doujinshi Voting_barAram's Doujinshi Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Aram's Doujinshi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

Aram's Doujinshi Empty
PostSubject: Aram's Doujinshi   Aram's Doujinshi Icon_minitime6/2/2011, 10:41 pm

Doujinshi Name: Suddenly, Freudianism!

Release Phrase: ‘SO I HEARD YOU LIKE MUDKIPS!?!?!?’

Release Pose: When releasing his powers, Aram tosses his doujinshi up into the air. Timing just right, he then falcon punches it. After doing so, he immediately runs over to where it lands and cradles it, whispering apologies.

Fandom: Persona

Appearance: When Aram’s powers are engaged, the fanny pack at his waist transforms into a large, sword-covered chariot. Sharp, curved edges cover each of the sides, spikes all over the wheels. Only the platform where Aram stands or sits is left bare. Other than this, very little changes, and even that device is likely manifested through a mail-order catalogue in the back of his doujinshi.

Spoiler:
Abilities: While in his Otaku form, Aram gains a few abilities. The first is that he, seemingly instinctively, summons a golden chariot which he then rides upon. While not in line with Sonido, Shunpo, or Hirenkyaku, this mechanical object gives him far more speed than a standard human would have. In addition to that, it has weapons coating it so Aram can use those to fight back, as well as a small spring-loaded shield on each side.

Secondly, Aram gains the ability to morph parts of his body into forest green phalluses. These range from only a foot or so long to thirty feet, able to grow out at five feet per second. The width isn’t quite as important to Aram; he mainly keeps that at whatever looks good.

Third, Aram gains the minor ability to shoot fire out of his arms or mouth. While not all that strong, they can keep an unknowing foe from getting too close.

Techniques:

Primal Force: In preparation for this move, Aram focuses his reishi into one limb of his body. After doing so, he crafts it into an even larger phallus than he normally does, one around ten feet long and five across. At the tip of it is a grimacing face, seemingly warning the foe of danger. From this limb, Aram then fires a beam as strong as a powerful Cero. Due to his mode of transport, Aram can still move while charging this.

Charge time: 1 turn, Duration: Instant, Cooldown: 4 turns

Weary Thrust: Crossing his arms dramatically, Aram begins focusing reishi to them. By doing so, he increases the punching power and the defensive strength of those limbs. Aram can extend his arms through his powers at will, but he can not retract them until the technique ends. He often talks about how sexual this move is, what with the shape of his arms and how he can make them harder.

Charge time: 1 turn, Duration: Three turns, Cooldown: 3 turns

Aramagidyne: Although considered his trump card, Aram rarely uses this move. The first reason is that it takes a lot of spiritual energy, first to transform his body completely, then to spew out massive flames. The second reason is that this move is likely to cause severe burns to anybody not perched upon the chariot. Once he assumes the full transformation, Aram begins riding in circles, unable to do anything but dodge the attacks thrown at him. After a turn of that, though, he begins spewing out bright red flames, strong enough to burn straight through most structures within a five hundred foot radius of him. Aramagidyne causes severe fire damage. This move takes up a large amount of Aram’s reishi, thus he will only use this if absolutely necessary.

Charge time: Two turns, Duration: Two turns, Cooldown: 20 turns
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Aram's Doujinshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aram's Doujinshi   Aram's Doujinshi Icon_minitime6/3/2011, 8:06 pm

Yeah yeah Hate you Fuck you

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Aram's Doujinshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aram's Doujinshi   Aram's Doujinshi Icon_minitime6/4/2011, 1:00 am

That is so weird....... It's in the shape of a ...WOW my fragile little brain is forever scarred....
Back to top Go down
Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

Aram's Doujinshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aram's Doujinshi   Aram's Doujinshi Icon_minitime6/4/2011, 1:00 am

To Mitsu: Good, I'm quite happy for that. You've raped my brain with derp, I rape yours with Mara.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Aram's Doujinshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aram's Doujinshi   Aram's Doujinshi Icon_minitime6/4/2011, 1:07 am

To Kuro: So finally equally is restored. All is right in the world.
Back to top Go down
Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

Aram's Doujinshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aram's Doujinshi   Aram's Doujinshi Icon_minitime6/4/2011, 1:13 am

To Mitsu: Now, if you'd kindly gtfo my perfect penis palace so I can accidentally with hate.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Aram's Doujinshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aram's Doujinshi   Aram's Doujinshi Icon_minitime6/4/2011, 1:18 am

To Kuro: Diva's First!
Back to top Go down
Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

Aram's Doujinshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aram's Doujinshi   Aram's Doujinshi Icon_minitime6/4/2011, 1:19 am

You seem to have forgotten that this is my app. Very Happy So I ask you to leave before I say what I really think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aram's Doujinshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aram's Doujinshi   Aram's Doujinshi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aram's Doujinshi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Maelstrom :: Creation Center :: Weapon Creation :: Otaku Doujinshi-
Jump to: