Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Menos and Chatter Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Menos and Chatter Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Menos and Chatter Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Menos and Chatter Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Menos and Chatter Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Menos and Chatter Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Menos and Chatter Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Menos and Chatter Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Menos and Chatter Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Menos and Chatter Vote_lcapMenos and Chatter Voting_barMenos and Chatter Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Menos and Chatter Vote_lcapMenos and Chatter Voting_barMenos and Chatter Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Menos and Chatter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuerza Sombras

Fuerza Sombras

Menos and Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Menos and Chatter   Menos and Chatter Icon_minitime6/2/2011, 4:45 am

Fuerza appeared in the Menos Forest as he left the Garganta.
This dark place was beneath the White Sand Desert and always full of Menos.
But he wondered if the Menos activity was as high as usual here.
Because everywhere else it seemed like the activity had dropped immensely.

As he walked around he clearly heard the cry of a Gillian sometimes, but... it took a while before he came across some of them. "The Hollow activity seems to be low here as well. I'm in the Menos Forest by the way." Fuerza said through the communicator. He didn't want to explain why he had switched it off earlier. "I'm now surrounded by about 10 Gillian-classed Menos. If the activity was as high as usual I would be surrounded by 20 of them." He said as he flew from Menos to Menos, driving his fists and feett through their masks and dodging a cero here and there. "So do you have any news?" Fuerza asked when he stopped and realized he had finished the last one of the ten. He sat down and waited for Iori to reply and for more Menos to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Iori

Menos and Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Menos and Chatter   Menos and Chatter Icon_minitime6/2/2011, 5:48 am

"Oh, welcome back. Been a while. I could only guess what it was that you were talking about with this Primera guy. Oh well, I won't ask. I'm it was a good enough reason why you did that." There were more tinckering noises heard from the other side. "As for the news, what the hell do you think the news are? I've locked myself in an equivalent of a dimentional prison. Nothing much is going on here. Still working on those Drainers and storage devices if that's what you mean." There was a small pause. "By the way, just saying that I need regular hollows, not menos level. Remeber how I said we will start with the lowest and work our way up?"
Back to top Go down
Fuerza Sombras

Fuerza Sombras

Menos and Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Menos and Chatter   Menos and Chatter Icon_minitime6/2/2011, 6:50 am

Fuerza sighed.
"Yeah, I remember it well. But I'm just here to see if there really is a low Hollow activity everywhere. Clearly there is, that means that there must be something going. I'm just gonna wait for more Menos in case this is just coincidense. Though I don't really believe in that, I don't wanna get this wrong." Fuerza said as he heard more Gillian cries. They were coming closer.
"Meanwhile you can explain to me how those machines actually work."

He had been curious about this from the beginning, how did the progress work? What can be done with the energy? Fuerza wanted to know more details.

((crappy post is crap.. Oh well..))
Back to top Go down
Iori

Menos and Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Menos and Chatter   Menos and Chatter Icon_minitime6/2/2011, 9:37 am

"Well, as I said, it's all just a theory. I never actually tried that in practice. But this is how its should theoretically work. You see, every being has energy, some greater than others. But with different races, there are different...what shallwe call them...energy signatures. For exmple you can tell the difference between shinigami reishi and arrancar reishi on a basic level, right? That is because they have these different energy signatures that reflect in their reishi.

If studied enough, I can see the difference in this energy signature on a more advanced level then just sensing. And this is where these little devices come in. Every race has its own energy signature. The drainer is the sort of device that can be tuned into this signature. Fortunately, you do not have to tune it for every single, individual being. All the shinigami have roughly the same energy signatures. So the way this works is that, I tune the drainer to a race, after which I can use it to drain any representative of that race.
"
Back to top Go down
Fuerza Sombras

Fuerza Sombras

Menos and Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Menos and Chatter   Menos and Chatter Icon_minitime6/2/2011, 9:57 am

"I see." Fuerza said and there was a short silence.
More Gillians appeared and once again he disposed of them quickly.
Yet it were only 6 of them.
"Okay, so far the activity is still lower than usual in here. The question is, where did all the Hollows go?" Fuerza said out loud as he started running around, hoping he would find something to which all Gillians are drawn.

"So that energy provides a Shinigami or Arrancar or whatever its powers. So if we drain that energy, we drain there power. Would that mean, if we drain enough power, we can temporarily take away the ability to use Shikai? Because the user needs to have a certain amount of energy and power to use Shikai. Or am I thinking the wrong way?" Fuerza asked. When this project started he imagined so many possibilities, but he never knew what exactly would happen. Maybe he was even thinking completely the wrong way. But he needed to know what was possible so he could figure out a way to put this to good use.
Back to top Go down
Iori

Menos and Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Menos and Chatter   Menos and Chatter Icon_minitime6/2/2011, 10:46 am

"If you drain all their energy, not only will they loose their power, they will lose their life. If you drain enough energy from, say, a captain, you will weaken them, although not neccisseraly prevent their Shikai, or Bankai. However, their Kido, for example, will in fact be reduced in power. We could, of course, try to see on the shinigami test subjects.

However, there is another, very interesting thing about this energy. You see, if I drain a shinigami and then inject this energy into myself, I will gain a permanent increase in power, based on how much was injected. This is an alternative to training, however has its consequences and risks. For exxample, a subject's body my not be able to handle the additional energy and might get injured or even killed.
"
Back to top Go down
Fuerza Sombras

Fuerza Sombras

Menos and Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Menos and Chatter   Menos and Chatter Icon_minitime6/2/2011, 2:30 pm

"I see. So we best have a lot of test subjects and... Let's say, a weapon. A test subject in which we inject the energy and see what it gives. Of course, we will inevitably push it over the edge and the weapon will end up dead... But then at least we know how much one can take.
This is very interesting." Fuerza said with a smile. Once again thinking of the possible things he could do with this.

"I'll go to the World of the Living and see if I can find anything there." Fuerza spoke and opened up another Garganta.. Again. He jumped into the darkness, his heart full of excitement.

(( Another crappy post but things will get better when we join in the Otaku thread. That's still the plan right? ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Menos and Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Menos and Chatter   Menos and Chatter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Menos and Chatter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Maelstrom :: Hueco Mundo :: Menos Forest-
Jump to: