Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Hisakata Oni  Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Hisakata Oni  Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Hisakata Oni  Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Hisakata Oni  Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Hisakata Oni  Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Hisakata Oni  Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Hisakata Oni  Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Hisakata Oni  Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Hisakata Oni  Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Hisakata Oni  Vote_lcapHisakata Oni  Voting_barHisakata Oni  Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Hisakata Oni

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shin-San

Hisakata Oni  Empty
PostSubject: Hisakata Oni    Hisakata Oni  Icon_minitime5/24/2011, 1:12 pm

Name:Hisakata Oni (Demon moon)

Spirit Appearance:
Hisakata Oni: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-D8lKhIysr0g/TdSfZaBUjfI/AAAAAAAAAH8/6IrPMmTVXBY/s1600/Rozen_Maiden_Suigintou_Mercury_Lampe_.jpg

Release Phrase: Awaken

Family: Kido

Level: Shikai

Zanpakutou personality: Hisakata is a cold girl, barely any emotions are felt from her. She does not talk excessively in any situation. She acts like the voice of reason during Shin's fights. Because of that, he usually fight with her guiding him and keeping him from loosing himself too much. This does not mean he's all calm and specific while using her in battle. He is just not as carried away as he could be.

Sealed Zanpakutou:

Hisakata Oni: http://www.northstarzone.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/Yamato.jpg
A katana with a white grip and a few dragon patterns carved into its handle and the tuba. The blade itself has no decorations what so ever.

Shikai:
When entering shikai, she, surprisingly, does not go through an actual physical change. The only noticeable difference is that the dragon stile patterns glow a slight blue. The glow becomes stronger when shin uses Hisakata’s abilities.

Abilities:

Garandou Tama (Void Sphere):
Shin focuses on a spot in his field of vision. The spot that he is focusing on is covered in a transparent ball of purplish-blue colour. The ball is 1.5 meters in diameter. The 1 second after it appears, that space is shredded, similarly to Kurohitsugi, but obviously not as damaging. If a weaker enemy is hit, they recieve sever wounds. If a stronger enemy gets hit, they will be allright, although wounded. This attack can be done up to five times in a row. The range is 30 meters.
Cast time: Instant
Cooldowns:
After 1 and 2: 1 post
After 3: 2 posts
After 4 and 5: 3 posts

Garandou Zo-n (Void Zone)
A similar technique to “Void Sphere” in the sense that the attack type is the same. However, the scale is much larger. The attack covers the entire area 30 meters in front of Shin. It also covers the same height. Works just like the previous technique: The area becomes purplish-blue, and is shredded momentarily afterwards.
1 post charge, 5 post cooldown.

Garandou Shouheki (Void Barrier)
This technique is slightly different to the previous ones and can be executed in 3 different ways. This technique is a barrier, used mainly for defense but can also be used by Shin offensively. The barrier can either be a wall in front of Shin, a dome around him, 5 meters in radius; or it can be a wall made in the direction Shin swings the blade. The barrier can block most incoming attacks, however it is not indestructible. Also if there is a creature and the barrier goes through it, it severs it. The stronger opponents get damaged but prevent the shield from forming.
2 post charge
5 post cooldown
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

Hisakata Oni  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisakata Oni    Hisakata Oni  Icon_minitime6/8/2011, 5:00 pm

There's basically only 2 things that I don't feel too good about here.

One, Void Sphere. I feel that it needs at least some kind of tell, a sign to give the oponent time to react it some way. I'm not really against the fact that it can be used 5 times in a row, particularly due to increased CD dependant of number, nor that it's in field of vision per say, but it needs some kind of tell. Spamming that thing 5 times instantly with no sign of it being used other than your character LOOKING at the point where it'll appear is really not much of a tell.

For two, Void Barrier, I'd like some clarification on what you mean by weaker creatures getting severed and stronger foes getting damaged. The same is kind of true for Void Sphere, but since it's not as strong (from what I can read) I can somewhat guess it, though I'd still prefer some example to be made.

Remember, in RPs you shoud try to get into the mindset that nothing is self-explanatory.
Back to top Go down
Iori

Hisakata Oni  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisakata Oni    Hisakata Oni  Icon_minitime6/8/2011, 5:17 pm

OK, will work on it. Thanks for the feedback.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hisakata Oni  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisakata Oni    Hisakata Oni  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hisakata Oni
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Maelstrom :: Creation Center :: Weapon Creation :: Zanpakutō-
Jump to: