Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Facility in Finland Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Facility in Finland Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Facility in Finland Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Facility in Finland Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Facility in Finland Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Facility in Finland Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Facility in Finland Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Facility in Finland Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Facility in Finland Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Facility in Finland Vote_lcapFacility in Finland Voting_barFacility in Finland Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Facility in Finland Vote_lcapFacility in Finland Voting_barFacility in Finland Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Facility in Finland

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuerza Sombras

Fuerza Sombras

Facility in Finland Empty
PostSubject: Facility in Finland   Facility in Finland Icon_minitime5/22/2011, 2:32 pm

The Garganta opened and two figures step into the snow.
Surrounded by tall trees, mist and lots of snow.

"In Finland, the population is widely spread across the country.
Many people don't even live in villages or cities, but on their own and their closest neighbour lives miles away." Fuerza explained.

In front of them was on old military barrack. There seemed to have been an explosion a while ago, because it was completely devastated.

"I know this doesn't look like much now, but underground the barrack is still completely intact. I'm was the one who blew this place up back in the days before I became a Menos and way before I became an Arrancar. After I had devoured all the souls in this barrack, Shinigami came to stop me. Their attemps to stop me and me eating them caused an explosion and blew the upper part of the building up. But I guess the underground part will suffice." Fuerza continued as he kicked down the front door that was still hanging on half of its hinches. The door flew through a nearly destroyed wall into a frozen, and destroyed machine. Before them was a manhole in the ground.

"You might wanna fix the heating and make something to close this manhole to keep the cold outside. Jump down and see if the place is good enough." He said and walked out of the barrack.

"In the meantime, I'm going to collect the materials you need." Fuerza said and disappeared. Off to Helsinki, the capital of Finland. There were always Shinigami and Hollows over there.
Back to top Go down
Iori

PostSubject: Re: Facility in Finland   Facility in Finland Icon_minitime5/22/2011, 3:07 pm

"Heh, sounds like Australia with the neighbours bit. Only the climate there is a complete opposite of the one here." Iori stepped onto the snow and Followed the arrancar to the ruin of a barrack. He listened to the short story about what happened here. "Damn you must've been strong before you even became a Menos." He looked down into the hole in the floor. Well I suppose that is easy to fix. Iori looked at the steel doors of the place. Yeah, I can definitely fix that.

The arrancar left to gather materials for Iori. Himself, Iori went down the hole. It was a rather spacious area, but the power was out. When Iori tried to activate the power switched, they didn't work. Of course, should have seen this coming. Iori opened up the power grid and injected a tiny amount of his own reishi. The lights went on. "Well I guess it works with reishi too." He looked around the place. There were old computers, power units, even a small weapon storage. Oh, this is a lot better than what I hoped for. Yeah...I can definitely work with this.

Iori started to re-arange all the things around the place. Do you really intend to help the arrancar? "Yes, Ryuutsume, I actually do." Why the arrancar? I understand your resentment for other shinigami, but why exactly the arrancar?"Simply because they found me first." Iori was rearanging the power units and computer screens. Some of them he even took apart, others he simply discarded. "Plus we have quite a few things in common, don't you think?" Iori added sarcastically. He then moved onto the weapons. There were mainly rifles here, and he wasn't interested in those so he was just tossing them aside after a moment glance. And what if they refuse your proposition? "They won't. I've given them too good of a reason to discard me." But what if they do? Iori stopped for a second to think. "Then I'll just have to worry about it when it does." Please try to understand, once you become useless for them, they will kill you. "Hehe, I'm far too good a scientist to become "useless" as you say." He then stopped at one of the rifles. He pulled out the mag "Would you look at that..." he started taking out the bullets. Once he was done with that, he started taking the slugs out of the casings. He discarded everything of the gun but these slugs. "Someone imbued rieshi into them. These could easily kill a hollow or a low rank shinigami." He put the slugs on the table in a "I'll look at that later" sort of manner and continued to rearrange the things around into making a single research console. Once he was done with that, his eyes dropped onto some headphones. He smirked as he had an idea about those.
Back to top Go down
Fuerza Sombras

Fuerza Sombras

PostSubject: Re: Facility in Finland   Facility in Finland Icon_minitime5/22/2011, 3:57 pm

Fuerza arrived at the capitol of Finland. Helsinki, which was quite far away from his and Iori's new facility, but he had one of the fastest sonido of all Espada, distance was a joke to him.
There was a continuous activity of low-level Hollows here.
The climate provided easy victims and a low activity of Shinigami.

Fuerza killed all Hollows with a single blow to prevent them from causing
damage to the surroundings and disturbing the humans.
He wanted to have as less Shinigami around as possible. Collecting Hollow masks and other remains, he came across a Hollow that collected Zanpakutõ shards of defeated Shinigami in his back and used them as energy for his attacks. He disposed himself of this Hollow quickly with a punch penetrates the head and thought the remains of this Hollow were the last bits Iori would need. I hope that Shinigami already fixed that place a little bit.

He disappeared and reappeared at the manhole. Which wasn't fixed already.
Damnit...
The first thing that popped into his mind was that the Shinigami had escaped. But the thought only lasted for a second when he felt Iori's spiritual pressure was still present.
He jumped down the manhole and dropped the bag of materials on the floor as he landed on his feet.

"Will this bag suffice?"
Back to top Go down
Iori

PostSubject: Re: Facility in Finland   Facility in Finland Icon_minitime5/22/2011, 4:09 pm

Iori, done with making the outline for the console, picked up the bag and took a look at the contents. "Perfect. That's the exact amount too." He took out one of the masks. "Hm, these look almost too good. Oh well, that's what I need. Thank you for that." Iori moved the contents to another table. He started crushing up the masks and zanpakutou shards. Some of them he moved into the console here and there, but others remained on the desk. "Right, the console is pretty much done. I'll need to check if it works though." He then looked back at the arrancar "I also came across something in here." he tossed one of the bullets to him. "Ever came across this sort of reishi?"
Back to top Go down
Fuerza Sombras

Fuerza Sombras

PostSubject: Re: Facility in Finland   Facility in Finland Icon_minitime5/22/2011, 4:23 pm

"Theh... Not this particular one. But it's got the superhuman smell all over it." Fuerza replied as he caught the bullet in between his right thumb and index.

He looked around the place and was rather surprised at the how much the Shinigami had fixed in such a short amount of time. The lights were working, but with reishi he noticed. And the ex-Captain had already created one of the three required devices.

"So that's one device made, two to go." He said and walked around the place.
"There was Superhuman military in here... Reishi infused bullets, power grid that works with reishi too.. Though I can't remember any Superhumans when I attacked this place."
He said. He hoped the Superhumans had deserted this place a long time ago. He didn't want any race to interrupt their research and experiments.

"The manhole was still open, everything in here looks like it's been out of use for a long time. I think the Superhumans deserted this place after I killed the regular human military here. And in Finland, there's not much need for Superhumans..." Fuerza said pensively.

"Anything I need to do now to help you progress a bit faster?"
Back to top Go down
Iori

PostSubject: Re: Facility in Finland   Facility in Finland Icon_minitime5/22/2011, 4:45 pm

"Well..." Iori Moved outside the hole and took a giant steel door and covered half of the hole with it. "One more thing I need from you, a test subject. Like I said we'll be starting slow, so I need some low rank, piss-weak footman. If you want you can also pick up more hollow masks or zanpakutou shards. Because you see, this console is the only thing I need a single of. The storing devices and the drainers I must make multiples of." Iori stomped the Iron door so it would be caved into the floor and be at the same level. "I will also have to ask you to enter or leave this facility using a garganta. you see, I intend to block it of from the outside world completely." Iori moved on to the second door and did the same thing, only this time, from the inside. Him and the arrancar were locked inside.

Iori then started making a number of gestures and mumbled some chants. It could be felt that inside the walls, barriers started forming. Numerous barriers surrounded this facility now. "Allright. Six layers worth of barriers. This place, technically doesn't exist. No reiatsu, no sound, no kido, nothing can be sensed from this lab. The only way to enter or leave is using a Garganta.. Also..." Iori tosse the arrancar an ear piece with a microphone. This is the only way to contact the outside world. With these we can keep in touch. It only works on your reishi signature and disintegrates with anyone else."
Back to top Go down
Fuerza Sombras

Fuerza Sombras

PostSubject: Re: Facility in Finland   Facility in Finland Icon_minitime5/22/2011, 5:09 pm

"You're quite the creative guy aren't you?" Fuerza said but he couldn't suppress a smile.
I'm surprised... But then again, this guy was a Captain after all...
Well, since he already has run some tests on Shinigami in the past, it wouldn't hurt for him to get started with Hollows and figure out what to do with them while I capture the Shinigami...

"I'm gonna bring you two Shinigami and two Hollows. Make sure you have enough room and machines for them." He said and opened a small Garganta and stepped into the darkness.

"I'm bringing you those Hollows first." He smirked right before the Garganta closed.
Back to top Go down
Iori

PostSubject: Re: Facility in Finland   Facility in Finland Icon_minitime5/23/2011, 12:45 am

Iori just grinned "Heh, and I was beginning to think that a hollow would be too much to ask for. You're very enthusiastic about this, aren't you?" The arrancar left using a garganta. He most certainly is a good asistant. Now, where was I? Iori rearanged a few more things. In the end, all that was in the room, were the console and a few tables. Alright, lets give this bad boy a kick-start. Iori injected some reishi into the Console. It hummed a little and turned on. A display appeaed on the screen. "Perfect." Iori then moved on to the Zanpakutou shards and Hollow masks and started tinckering with them. Oh yeah, almost forgot. Iori flipped a switch on his ear peice, which was identical to the one he gave the arrancar. "Testing, one, two. Testing. Can you hear me, Espada-san?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facility in Finland   Facility in Finland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facility in Finland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Maelstrom :: Real World :: Other Locations :: Europe-
Jump to: