Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Ukyba Drunsaga Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Ukyba Drunsaga Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Ukyba Drunsaga Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Ukyba Drunsaga Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Ukyba Drunsaga Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Ukyba Drunsaga Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Ukyba Drunsaga Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Ukyba Drunsaga Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Ukyba Drunsaga Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Ukyba Drunsaga Vote_lcapUkyba Drunsaga Voting_barUkyba Drunsaga Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Ukyba Drunsaga

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inevitable Reject

Inevitable Reject

Ukyba Drunsaga Empty
PostSubject: Ukyba Drunsaga   Ukyba Drunsaga Icon_minitime5/17/2011, 9:50 pm

Name: Ukyba Drunsaga

Visual Age: 26

Appearance: He is a black man. He has shoulder length, black, braided hair. He is 6ft 1in. His build is muscular, yet slim. More athletic if anything. He wears a black and blue outfit. It has read trim on it. It is like a rob with a bit of padding on some areas. The middle is wrapped in a red and blue roping. The sleeves are long and cover his hands. They are split at the ends. He wears kinda baggy, black pants. And he wears solid black shoes. He wears his Zanpakuto on his lower back. His mask fragment is two pieces, one on the top of the left side of his mouth and the other is on his lower jaw. Both pieces are black. He has black marking below his left eye.

(reference) Ukyba Drunsaga

Personality: Very fun individual. It may take a while for him to be comfortable with others, but he is not one for being alone. The years with no one by his side has given him a new outlook on his life. He wishes to have fun and be happy, doing things that he never could. Not to say he won't be serious when it counts.

Fighting Style: He is more of an evasive fighter. He tends to doge attacks rather than take them head on. He has the ability to teleport and very good agility. Though his strength is average at best and his defense is also very lacking, his agility is superior to most and he can take pain more than others. His movements would seem to be more wild and fast. His most useful technique has to do with his sword. When he uses it, he covers it in a layer of energy that takes the form of fire. When he cuts an object with it, it leaves a lasting flame within then wound of his opponent. Continuing to slowly burn.

Background:

Human- Age 22, He was working late in a factory, when he had made a fatal accident. There was a malfunction in the machinery and while fixing it, it exploded. His death was not swift as the building was evacuated with him still inside. His was brought on by this tragic fire. In his time in the land of the living, he saw that he was no longer in peoples thoughts. The time had passed and he grew sad. He loss himself to his desire to never be forgotten.

Hollow- In time, he began to change. His chain of fate had slowly worn away and now it had eaten a whole within his chest. He then transformed into a hollow. His hollow form was that of a large creature with smooth white skin and 3 sets of wings with a span of 8 feet each. His mask was black and he had bright blue eyes. His teeth were also blue. In his time in the living world, he had unwillingly consumed many wondering souls, growing stronger. His hunger for more and more souls, called attention to another hollow who seeked to steal a soul from him. After a short battle, Ukyba had triumphed and then he consumed the other hollow. The feeling of power had given him a new goal. He would consume more and more hollows to break free from his curse and be known to all, so that no one who ever forget him.

Menos- He left the world of the living, following a doorway into Hueco Mundo that had been opened by another hollow. There, he began to feed on other hollows. More and more fell to his growing hunger and it gave him new power. This new power granted him a rebirthing of a new stage called Gillian. He kept growing in strength, trying to overcome his painful past, by defeating his hunger and slaughtering all in his way. After consuming more and more gillains like himself, he changed once more. He became an Adjucas, and he kept consuming. He was at his peek of power in this level. Then a part of his left arm was consumed by another adjucas. Ukyba was still the victor of the battle, yet he knew that this meant the end of his growing strength.

Arrancar- Not being able to procceed in growing, he was in a depression. His goal to surpass this life, was trampled and he felt lost once more and alone in the terror of this world. He furiously grabbed at his mask and began ripping it away, no matter how painful, until he began to be surounded in clouds of dust and smoke. He screams out in rage and then as the air clears, you see him standing, as an arrancar. Yet he was scarred on his body for forcing this transformation. In this form, he has regained a lot of his personality. He does not associate himself with other Arrancar due to their affiliations. But his alliance is only to the one who has the better goal in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.inevitablereject.webs.com
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Ukyba Drunsaga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukyba Drunsaga   Ukyba Drunsaga Icon_minitime5/18/2011, 7:40 pm

Not much of an issue with this profile (Yay) except for on the changing into an arrancar thing and the visual age.

going by the numbers we have set up on the site, your character should look like he is in his 30s, not 26.

As is mentioned directly in the site rules, Arrancar are created by the Primera Espada Pereza. No other way of becoming an Arrancar. So he would have had to meet Pereza at some point and joined his arrancar army.

However I do have a question about what you mean at the end with "He does not associate himself with other Arrancar due to their affiliations. But his alliance is only to the one who has the better goal in his eyes."

So is he supposed a Maverick? Someone that is part of the group that has no set alliance and is just a collection of rogues? Because, while you COULD make it that way if he starts out as one, I would prefer if you didn't. We honestly need more regular race members right now. You could later have your character leave to become a Maverick though but I would really prefer for him to start as part of the general Arrancar group.

So yeah, mostly the arrancar portion of your backstory needs to be changed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
Inevitable Reject

Inevitable Reject

Ukyba Drunsaga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukyba Drunsaga   Ukyba Drunsaga Icon_minitime7/8/2011, 9:29 pm

Zafaron Uriuc wrote:
Not much of an issue with this profile (Yay) except for on the changing into an arrancar thing and the visual age.

going by the numbers we have set up on the site, your character should look like he is in his 30s, not 26.

As is mentioned directly in the site rules, Arrancar are created by the Primera Espada Pereza. No other way of becoming an Arrancar. So he would have had to meet Pereza at some point and joined his arrancar army.

However I do have a question about what you mean at the end with "He does not associate himself with other Arrancar due to their affiliations. But his alliance is only to the one who has the better goal in his eyes."

So is he supposed a Maverick? Someone that is part of the group that has no set alliance and is just a collection of rogues? Because, while you COULD make it that way if he starts out as one, I would prefer if you didn't. We honestly need more regular race members right now. You could later have your character leave to become a Maverick though but I would really prefer for him to start as part of the general Arrancar group.

So yeah, mostly the arrancar portion of your backstory needs to be changed.

Ok I have no arguments with what you said. I love the feedback and I thank you. Umm.. Just like 2 things I would like to ask about if anything. Not to start anything. Just getting it straight. Ok. First. About the changing thing. Do I really have to have been changed by Pereza and joined his army. Though I'm not apposed to it, I myself am kinda non conformity. And it is said that arrancar can be made by hollows simply removing their masks at high enough lvls and mindset. Though they may not be as powerful as others created, they essentially would be just as acceptable. And yes his affiliation would be with a rough group. But I see where you are coming from. I just wanted to be sure on some points.
Back to top Go down
http://www.inevitablereject.webs.com
Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

Ukyba Drunsaga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukyba Drunsaga   Ukyba Drunsaga Icon_minitime7/9/2011, 5:11 am

La Primera needs to be the one to do it. For the latter, I shall quote the head admin. "What tha fuck does that mean?...Does that mean Maverick? Does that mean chimichangas?"

Edit note: If you join the Mavericks, make a section of background for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ukyba Drunsaga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukyba Drunsaga   Ukyba Drunsaga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ukyba Drunsaga
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Maelstrom :: Creation Center :: Character Creation :: Arrancar-
Jump to: