Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Raiga Carter Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Raiga Carter Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Raiga Carter Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Raiga Carter Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Raiga Carter Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Raiga Carter Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Raiga Carter Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Raiga Carter Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Raiga Carter Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Raiga Carter Vote_lcapRaiga Carter Voting_barRaiga Carter Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Raiga Carter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
orphen144

Raiga Carter Empty
PostSubject: Raiga Carter   Raiga Carter Icon_minitime5/17/2011, 7:38 pm

(I am new, so please forgive any mistakes. However, I am a long time roleplayer, so don't think I'm new at it.)

Name: Raiga Carter (I may change his last name, just can't think of anything at the moment.)

Visual Age: 19

Years since Entrance into the Gotei 13: 15

Division: (1-13) 10

Appearance: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img478/3540/haseo2nd8mo.jpg

Personality: Raiga, at least at first, can come off as a bit of a 'badass' type of person, thanks to his apparent lack of emotions. Not that he walks around like a drone, but he prefers to keep the majority of his feelings bottled up from all but those closest to him, saying that they only get in the way. He has a slight air of authority about him, even for someone as young as he is. Perhaps now, because he's finally achieved the rank of captain. Those that know him might put his relationships with people as a frosty friendship. Being as he's quite cold toward most, yet friendly when it matters most, helping a friend when their down, showing some sympathy when their hurt.
On his own, Raiga often thinks about his past, and how he strived to become captain since he graduated from the academy. And he wonders what to do now that he's reached his goal, what he should look onward too. He'd been a bit power hungry in his younger days, but he wanted no more than his rank as captain of the tenth division.
When it comes to grunt work, paper work and meetings and such, Raiga despises it, and would rather leave such things to his subordinates. He likes, however, to work in the field, as is more often seen by the lower ranking soul reapers, hunting down hollows, an sending souls to the seritei. This is something he'll work hard at, no matter how simple the fighting may seem to him, while he'll put off any written work.
He may still be new to the role of captain, but he'd planned to gain this position for fifteen long years. He'd wathed the other captains during that time, and took note of how they treated their underlings. He's adapted his own leadership skills accordingly. If he thinks it possible, he'll let the lower-ranking officers handle it on their own. But he won't hesitate to step in, should one of them look to be in harms way. He's not really one to give out orders without need, but he likes to keep his squad busy, keep them alert. Most often he'll send them to the world of the living on a hollow extermination, to keep their battle skills sharp. While he'll save the most dangerous jobs for himself. And, the few chances he does get to leave, he tends to go it alone, if possible, not wanting to endanger anyone else, whether it be members of his own squad, or even someone elses.

Fighting Style: First and foremost, Raiga's favorite style of fighting is close combat, mostly swords and martial arts. As his zanpaucto is a sword, this should come as no surprise. He would consider his secondary style to be kido, sometimes saying he likes it, just because of it's likeness to magick. He prefers power to speed, though he's managed a fairly good balance with the two of them. He sees most ranged fighting as cowardly, and will more often than not, mix spell casting with close combat, to keep any fighting from being a full on ranged battle, if he can help it. He considers traps as something devious, a way of cheating your way to victory. He'd never use them himself, and it would just piss him off if his opponent did so. When fighting Raiga gets a thrill from the battle, often seen holding back just to make it harder, more challenging for himself.

Background: Raiga didn't have to wait long to be brought to the academy. He seemed blessed with a high spiritual pressure even before he died. But it was next to nothing at the time, compared to the thirteen court guard squad captains and lieutenants. He was able to breeze through the academy, though he'd been impatient, trying to find ways to graduate before the others, get a head start.
He trained almost viciously day in and day out, sleeping and eating the only breaks he took from trying to improve himself. And even those he limited, to devote more time to his training. Kido, swordsplay, hand-to-hand combat. Those were his main areas of focus, though he ws able to learn a basic knowledge of other weaponry.
When he finally graduated from the academy, Raiga grew hungry with power. He never ceased his training, even after he graduated, though he did keep to only training in secret, never with the other soul reapers. He didn't want anyone else to see his power steadily growing.
Eventually he mastered his Shikai, and Bankai years later. He kept his bankai hidden however, and always held back with his shikai if he could. The only thing in his mind, the burning desire to rise to the rank of captain, no whatever what it costed to do so. After fourteen lengthy years, he finally made his stand. He challenged the captain of his squad to a duel, and made sure half the soul society was there to see it.
He let it look like he was losing as the battle dragged on, suffering wounds that most men would've backed down at, and ended the duel right then and there. But he had no wish to end the fight in surrender. He'd accept nothing short of victory. And, right when it seemed his captain would take his life, he unleashed his bankai, taking advantage of his captain's surprise, and cutting him down.
He bent only to take his bloody captain's robe, and put it on his own shoulder's, acting almost as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Raiga Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiga Carter   Raiga Carter Icon_minitime5/18/2011, 7:25 pm

Starting off you are too young to be a Captain and to have Bankai. We usually say that Captains need to be at least 200 years old regardless of method of becoming a Captain.

The fact that you have only been in the Gotei for 15 years is also ridiculous. Quite honestly even if you had the power to beat a Captain, I doubt the other Captains would have allowed a battle between someone who had only been in the Gotei for 15 years and a Captain on the off chance they did win. As the Sotaicho I know that Zafaron especially would not have allowed this, and especially not in the tenth division who's job is to keep the peace between the rukongai and the Seiretei. The Captains need someone they can trust to keep the peace, not a blood thirsty fighting enthusiast.

"He may still be new to the role of captain, but he'd planned to gain this position for fifteen long years."

I'm sorry but 15 years really isn't that long when you have characters that are in their 300-400.

You also say he didn't have to wait long to get into the academy...despite the fact that he lived for 100 years before entering it.

You also master Bankai wayyyy to quickly but this goes along with the same thing about him being far too young to be a Captain. And please don't say anything about Hitsguya because we try to avoid special prodigies as much as possible. While this may be a slippery slope argument, once you allow one prodigy, then a lot of other people start wanting them which screws everything up.

Also your background doesn't state anything that has happened since becoming Captain so I would want some of that information as well as what role he had during the brief war against the Espada that happened in Soul Society and in the Human World.

Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
orphen144

Raiga Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiga Carter   Raiga Carter Icon_minitime5/18/2011, 8:44 pm

Alright, I wasn't sure on the whole deal of the Hitsuguya story on this site. But, thats all I'll say of him. I'll change the age when I modify this.
Sorry if my character seems a little overpowered, in the way he's gaining his abilities quickly. I've used this persona before in more minor roleplays of Bleach.
Thanks for pointing out my mistake on his waiting time to get into the academy though, I didn't notice that while I was typing this.
And, a question if I may; must this be approved before I make the bio for his zanpakuto?

I'll edit this shortly.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Raiga Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiga Carter   Raiga Carter Icon_minitime5/18/2011, 8:51 pm

You can start your zan now if you wish. Normally we wait until the person has first put up an app to see if they will have even a remote chance of getting a high level character and your RP skills seem up to snuff enough. You may proceed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
Sponsored content

Raiga Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiga Carter   Raiga Carter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raiga Carter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Maelstrom :: Creation Center :: Character Creation :: Shinigami-
Jump to: