Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Karaware  Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Karaware  Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Karaware  Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Karaware  Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Karaware  Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Karaware  Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Karaware  Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Karaware  Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Karaware  Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Karaware  Vote_lcapKaraware  Voting_barKaraware  Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Karaware

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Karaware  Empty
PostSubject: Karaware    Karaware  Icon_minitime5/11/2011, 3:18 pm

Name: Karaware (Cracked Sky)

Zanpakuto appearance:
Spoiler:

Zankaputo Personality: Karaware is a very arrogant, and argumentive zanpakuto with little respect for those around it, highlighting her masters own arrogant ways. In terms of Mitsuhiro she is quite easily frustrated, always giving him cold shoulders when he uses kido in place of her or when another women takes his attention away from her, causing her to release a cold dark aura normally to drive them away. Tokiyama himself doesn't find it worth his time as to him it's shildish, causing the two to bump heads even more.

However.........

They agree on one thing and one thing only. The Guilty must be punished, and shown NO mercy. This goes for allies as well as enemies.

Level: Bankai

Family: Energy/Lighting

Sealed Form: Katana with light blue handle

Release Phrase: Divide 'n Conquer, Karaware

Shikai: At anytime the swords can be connected, or disconnected forming duel swords.
Spoiler:

Shikai Abilities:
Karaware unleashs a constant stream throughout the blades which increases overtime this stream is a coat of reishi which increases the swords cutting power. It maxs out after fours posts. When fully charged the sword can create shockwaves of sharpened reishi.. 7 feet in height and 7 feet in width

Shikai Techniques:

Reach Out, Karaware: Karaware fires twin waves of energy if the swords are still connected. One per sword if they are not. Charge-instant duration-1 post Cooldown: 2 posts

Cut Cleanly, Karaware: Kawaware unleashes a wave of energy which reaches 20 feet in height and expands over 10ft wide. Two can be fired at the same time, one hiding in the shadow of the first, but only if the swords are still connected. Two per sword if not connected and the size is decreased to 5ft by 4ft. Charge:2 posts duration: Instant Recharge: 3 turns

Shield, Karaware: Karaware creates a thick barrier around Tokiyama and those in its range. Charge: instant Duration: 2 posts Recharge: 3 posts

Bankai Release Phrase: Bankai!!!, Amatsuki Karaware!!

Bankai Name: Amatsuki Karaware (Raining Moon Cracked Sky)

Bankai Appearance: Times 2
Spoiler:

Bankai Abilities: Amatsuki Karaware creates electric currents around both swords that grows ever stronger with each post topping off after 4 posts. These currents increase the blades cutting power from normal to unleashing streams of electricity after the currents top off. These don't do much damage other then slashs across objects that it makes full contact with.

Bankai Techniques:

Sever, Amatsuki Karaware: Amatsuki Karaware charges a massive amount of electricty into her blade before using it as a boosting for herself. During this time her cutting power, and strength overall is drasically increased. As the energy dulls it can be concentrated into a last ditch beam based attack used to deal massive damage to unsuspecting enemies. This however does come with a price. All other techniques have an extended time period in which they cannot be used. Charge: 3 posts Duration: 3 post Beam activate on 3 turn of Duration. Cooldown: 4 turns plus an added 2

Stream, Amatsuki Karaware: Tokiyama uses both blades to form a stream electric barrier which takes the shape of an oval connect from one blade to the other. Charge: Instant Duration: 3 turns Recharge: 3 turns

Puncture, Amatsuki Karaware: Spinning both blades Tokiyama rapidally charges electricity into both swords before swinging them downward in an X formation unleashing barrages of 15 small, thin needles of electricity that extend no more then 9 inchs in length, and are as thick as a #2 pencil. They have a high percentge of piercing abilities making them deadly as Tokiyama normally aims for vital organs. Charge: 2 posts Duration: 2 posts Recharge: 3 posts
Spoiler:

Last edited by Mitsuhiro Tokiyama on 5/24/2011, 3:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Karaware  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaware    Karaware  Icon_minitime5/21/2011, 3:51 pm

finished
Back to top Go down
Emo AFKer

Emo AFKer

Karaware  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaware    Karaware  Icon_minitime5/21/2011, 7:28 pm

Clarification:

How does the splitting of Karaware's second blade in Shikai form work? Is there no sign of it at all until Tokiyama decides to reveal it? And how does he reveal it: does it just appear in his other hand, or what? To me, it seems vague and kinda cheap.

As for the shikai, I found some aspects of it to be quite vague.
Quote :
Shikai Abilities:
Karaware unleashs a constant stream throughout the blade which increases overtime this stream is a coat of reishi which increases the swords cutting power. It maxs out after fours posts. When fully charged the sword can create shockwaves of sharpened reishi in streams. 10 feet in height and 2 feet in width
The shikai ability itself can't be considered to be a passive ability, and because of this, it is redundant to the "Cut Cleanly" technique.

What are the dimensions of the "spear" technique? I was a bit confused by the phrase "waves of energy", since when I think spears, I don't think of waves.

On to bankai. I honestly don't know what to think of the "Sever" technique. Wait, I do know: the whole #-post-charge/duration/cooldown system is WAY too complicated. Too many overlapping charges and durations; please simplify that whole thing.

Lastly, the "Stream" tech seems... insignificant. Especially since it's supposed to be a Bankai tech. Simply expanding a blade's length by 5 inches just doesn't seem that it'd make an impact in a battle, so I don't see the point of it.

So take this advice and make adjustments, and the staff will look that over. Again, if the other staff disagree and/or want to expand on certain points, they are free to do so.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Karaware  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaware    Karaware  Icon_minitime5/21/2011, 8:01 pm

Okay the Shikai ability is kind of like when a samurai swings his sword so fast and powerful that the wind pressure has a physical effect on it's surrounding.

The Ability in Shikai you referred to is a energy based attack like a wave attack. i just used the name spear as a deception tactic, cause as you said you thought of a spear and not a wave, this whole zanpakuto is one big deception. Each wave about 7 feet wide, and 7 feet high.

think of the shikai sword as two halves of the same sword that can be disconnected, and reconnected at well, but Tokiyama down plays this by using the sword as if it was one, which is is, but tries to surprise his enemies by revealing that they are two halves. I'll add the phrase Split, Karaware as to explain it better.

Sever is his ultimate attack

So to make it simple:

Two post charge before energy shot into sky, one posts before it comes back down, and connected with blade. So really it's a 3 post charge

Tech active for 3 posts
Obilterate, Amatsuki Karaware can be used after 2 of those 3 turns.
if used tech ends, and all other tech have an extra 2 post cooldown added on.

What if i make the Stream tech unseen, as an extra 5 inchs of unseen electric energy, to fit the Deception aspect of the blade, if not then I'll make it a spear that fires from the blades and extend up to 10 meters, while being as thin as the blade itself.
Back to top Go down
Emo AFKer

Emo AFKer

Karaware  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaware    Karaware  Icon_minitime5/23/2011, 2:56 pm

I see you've made some changes to Karaware. Overall, I like the changes. I think you can make the Shield Tech in shikai last longer (2 posts, say). And for clarification, the Stream Tech in bankai is a barrier that is as big as the distance between the two blades? Lastly, if Sever is Tokiyama's ultimate attack, then it needs a slightly longer cooldown for that technique (say, 4-5 turns with the added 2).

Also, I want to give my opinion about the whole "deception" thing that's hinted at. I feel that deception doesn't work here: I don't see anything in Tokiyama's personality, the zanpakuto's personality or its abilities that would explain deception. Also, the methods that are actually in the zanpakuto ability aren't really deceptive: it isn't terribly rare for zanpakutos to have hidden parts to them; an experienced fighter would be wary of a zanpakuto's appearance or what its user says.

I guess my point is, if you're going to go for deception, either make it the center characteristic of the zanpakuto or don't emphasize it at all. I am for the latter, since Karaware is an energy/lightning zanpakuto: when I think of that, I think "strong, flexible attacks with some decent defense." If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Anyway, make the changes I adviced, and I think this zanpakuto would be ready for approval.

Last edited by Emo AFKer on 5/24/2011, 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Mitsuhiro Tokiyama

Karaware  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaware    Karaware  Icon_minitime5/24/2011, 3:05 pm

Editted once again Levi-san
Back to top Go down
Emo AFKer

Emo AFKer

Karaware  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaware    Karaware  Icon_minitime5/24/2011, 11:01 pm