Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    ╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
    Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
    » ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
    To all new members! Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
    To all new members! Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
    To all new members! Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
    To all new members! Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
    To all new members! Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
    To all new members! Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
    To all new members! Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
    To all new members! Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
    To all new members! Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
    Zafaron Uriuc
    To all new members! Vote_lcapTo all new members! Voting_barTo all new members! Vote_rcap 
    The Boss
    To all new members! Vote_lcapTo all new members! Voting_barTo all new members! Vote_rcap 
    Mistress of the House
    Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
    Iori
    Fuuga Natsu
    Emo AFKer
    Fuerza Sombras
    Kurayami
    Runic

Free Top Site

To all new members!

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Zafaron Uriuc
    Admin
    Zafaron Uriuc

To all new members! Empty
    PostSubject: To all new members!   To all new members! Icon_minitime5/7/2011, 4:07 pm

Well since we have had a sudden influx of new members, and since I am rarely in the cbox (will be better in the upcoming weeks though), I wanted to just say hello and welcome to Bleach Maelstrom.

Not sure if you guys know each other or if it was just chance that all of you joined at around the same time but either way I hope you all have a great time here.

If you have any questions or concerns you can PM me or leave a topic in the help center. And if you just want to talk to me in the cbox just send me a PM. I usually check my emails fairly often so I will likely see it and pop in.

Once again hope you have a lot of fun here.

-Zafaron Uriuc
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com

To all new members!
    Page 1 of 1