Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Vote_lcapThe Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Voting_barThe Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Vote_rcap 
The Boss
The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Vote_lcapThe Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Voting_barThe Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh)

Go down 
+2
Mistress of the House
Zafaron Uriuc
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Empty
PostSubject: The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh)   The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Icon_minitime4/1/2011, 2:24 pm

Aizen stared out at the great lands of Wako Mundo practicing his "Just as Planned" Face. He had escaped as he knew he would. After all it was all part of his grand plan to once again conquer the shinigami. Even Ichigo's WTF attack had been part of his plan. Of course it had. Sure...

"Well it doesn't matter now. First I shall infect this site with my tentacles of awesome and then conquer the world!" HE looked around suddenly as he heard a small echoing "of course" in the background.

"With the illogicness of my power, my energy will increase 100fold to be even more hax then ever before! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Now I don't even need for people to see my sword to put them under illusions!"

However what he had forgotten, was that other people could use the illogicness of this world just as effectively as he could.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh)   The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Icon_minitime4/1/2011, 2:29 pm

"Your 'Just As Planned' face is no match, Aizen!" A voice called out from the distance, riding in on a giant block of ice. "For you see, we've all gotten more haxy! For example, my Zanpakuto. It can FREEZE THE VERY OXYGEN HERE!!!" He shouted with a hearty laugh, all the oxygen near his Zanpakuto being solidified as he spoke. With the rainbow ribbon of his Bankai in hand, the psychotic Captain jumped down from his pillar with a flourish, making a sculpture of Aizen in his butterfly form between the two.
Back to top Go down
The Boss

The Boss

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh)   The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Icon_minitime4/1/2011, 4:47 pm

Suddenly, there was the sound of a banjo and hooves cantering.
Zeno appeared sitting on a donkey while playing the banjo.
As he noticed the two others staring at him, he quickly jumped off of the donkey
and threw his banjo behind him. As the banjo came down and exploded,
Zeno put on his sunglasses. He didn't even turn around to watch the explosion.

" I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass… and I’m all out of bubble gum..." He smiled and ran his hand through his hair.
He then unsheathed his Zanpakutõ and pointed it at Aizen.
Back to top Go down
Maker (Aizenindisguise)

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh)   The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Icon_minitime4/2/2011, 6:48 pm

"Hmm, I see that some people think they can stop me? I commend you for not being smashed under my Spiritual Power but it will not be long before you succumb." Aizen quickly shook his head, the vast mullet flying back and forth behind him with sparkles flowing from it at the grace and dignity of his movement.

"I think I shall even give you a bonus chance to attack me. Come on, both of you. Do your best and you might even scratch me. However be warned, I HAVE KNOWN ABOUT YOU SINCE BEFORE YOU WERE BORN! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Aizen began laughing hysterically for a few minutes before he started choking.

"I planned that to happen."
Back to top Go down
Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh)   The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Icon_minitime4/2/2011, 9:49 pm

"Really, Aizen? You've known about me for that long and yet you let me live? Not exactly a smart thing to do, Monsieur Butterfly." The grin on his face widening, Kurokotsu used Shunpo to appear behind the mullet-wielding male. Motioning to stab at Aizen with his Zanpakuto, Kurokotsu spoke softly. "Gale Shriek..." With his technique activated, reishi began swirling around the ribbon.

He knew that as soon as the man was touched by his Zanpakuto, the technique would send that accumulated reishi straight through. In addition, it would likely freeze over most of the area around them thanks to the negative five hundred degree energy around his Bankai.
Back to top Go down
The Boss

The Boss

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh)   The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Icon_minitime4/3/2011, 5:25 am

"Oh no, watch out! The butterfly is gonna shoot some rainbows!" Zeno chuckled.

He withdrew his Zanpakutõ and started running towards Aizen.
Then, he leapt up in the air.

"Erupt... Akuma." He said as he was gaining hight.
His spiritual energy rose incredibly and Akuma's blade transformed into a pentagon.
The handle of the sword dissolved and instead was holding a pentagon shaped blade.
Energy erupted from the top side.
Zeno pointed the reishi blade at Aizen, calmly aiming for his head, and fired an energy bolt.
He then started swinging the pentagon around, firing bolts from different sides of the pentagon.
It was as if he wasn't even aiming at anything.
But then a sly smile appeared on his face and he aimed his palm at Aizen's head. Then, he closed his hand into a fist and bended the energy bolts' curves. They were now about to hit Aizen from every side. Up, down, left, right, above, under and the front. But not Aizen's back, that was Kuro's job now.

Zeno unleashed a reishi blade from the top side of the pentagon again and watched closely as his bolts were about to hit home.
Back to top Go down
Maker (Aizenindisguise)

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh)   The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Icon_minitime4/3/2011, 4:26 pm

Aizen smiled his usual grin as Kuro appeared behind him. The moment Kurokotsu started to move he put his hand behind him muttering "Hado 73, Soren Sokatsui". As he said this Kurokotsu appeared behind him trying to stab him in the back. However the moment that the sword got close to Aizen a huge shield appeared stopping the blade. It was one of Aizen's many automatic defenses. After his last fight he had set up several to stop any back attacks because after all, shinigami really seemed to like attacking from behind.

As the blade hit the shield, the shield instantly became frozen by the ridiculous cold of the zanpakuto and the oxygen in the air around the sword instantly solidified again taking a beautiful red color.

In the space of the few seconds that this occurred Aizen fired his kido behind him right at the solid oxygen that was forming before flash stepping far away. "Now lets watch the happy festival fireworks!" He said joyfully. The moment the firey kido hit the solid oxygen it instantly combusted making a giant fiery explosion right around where the captain of the 12th company was. Since he moved so quickly out of the way the bolds from Zeno's Akuma missed him completely and were caught in the ensuing explosion.

"BZZT. Try again."
Back to top Go down
Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh)   The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Icon_minitime4/3/2011, 5:10 pm

"Happy...Festival...FIREWORKS!?!?!?" Kurokotsu shouted out, flicking his Bankai so it shot through the ice, sending a cero-like burst of wind and ice straight at Aizen. The force of this wind would likely redirect the explosions, acting like a vacuum and drawing it away from Kurokotsu. "Fuck this shit, Perso-Umm, wrong move... Shit, shit shit. Screw it. Hado number sixty-three, Raikoho!" He called out, sending the burst of lightning so it trailed behind the wind, eventually mixing up into a tornado-like attack halfway between Kurokotsu and Aizen.

Wanting to be ready for the next attack, Kurokotsu began chanting, also focusing on his Bankai's next technique. "Labyrinth of deeds, spurred by pride and insanity. Nightmares swallow the day as the earth cries its pain. Blades of scales mix with ash and shadows to form the crypt. Escape become fantasy and pain become truth as the pedestal approaches the clouds. Release your elegy and carve your epitaph on the body of dirt. Penalty signed and chalice filled, strike fast without judgement..."
Back to top Go down
The Boss

The Boss

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh)   The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Icon_minitime4/3/2011, 6:19 pm

Zeno analysed the whole thing.
Kurokotsu's blade being blocked by an shield, the freezing power of Kurokotsu's Zanpakutõ taking effect. And Aizen disappearing, Now!
Zeno didn't even watch his bolts take impact on the shield, causing an explosion.
He grabbed the longest side of Akuma with both hands and used flash step.
Call it battle intuition, but Zeno had always been able to slightly feel how the opponent would move next. The body tells so much more if you observe it closely.
The contraction of the muscles, the movement of the eyes, facial expressions in general, battle stances...

Aizen reappeared as the bolts took impact. Zeno already lunged forward, hoping to pierce Aizen's center the instant Aizen said 'Bzzt'.
Back to top Go down
Maker (Aizenindisguise)

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh)   The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Icon_minitime4/5/2011, 5:32 pm

((Zeno, there is the hax of Wako Mundo and there is "I see exactly where you are going before you get there" godmode. You are kinda pushing it on that realm. As such.....I get a chance to balance the scales. But lets not have to do this again.)

Aizen smiled right as Zeno appeared in front of him. It was easy to notice when someone was watching his moves trying to figure out where he would go next. The concentration necessary to try to pull something like that off was quite high and it was nearly impossible to disguise when someone was doing it. So he was completely unsurprised when Zeno appeared in front of him.

As Zeno stabbed forward he used a spin step forward grabbing onto Zeno's arm that was stabbing forward getting a deep gash on his arm for his trouble. Straining his muscles and using the advanced physical energy and spiritual energy he had gained over the battles as butterflaizen and hollowflaizen to pick Zeno off the ground and, while still completing his spin step, threw the Vizard right at the wind and ice cero that was flying towards him. Hopefully they would collide and rid him of one of these pathetic soul reapers. "I meant that both of you should try again."

His head spun around as he heard the chanting of Kurokotsu. He narrowed his eyes trying to place the incantation before gasping as he realized that the captain was using the alternative chant for Kuroshitsuji. As he hadn't caught on soon enough he realized that the spell would go off soon. Well this one will be weaker but w/e. "Hado 90, Kuroshitsuji!" The two spells would likely activate at the same time. The question was would Aizen's much higher spiritual energy balance out the effects of not having the full chant.
Back to top Go down
Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh)   The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Icon_minitime4/6/2011, 1:44 am

"Hado number ninety. Your time is nigh, Aizen. Kurohitsugi!" Kurokotsu called out, crushing the small pitch-black box that had formed in his palm. Knowing he was about to be hit by a rather critical burst of energy, he smacked his Bankai against the floor. Although he knew that would be shattered, he still made a dome of ice around him. Just an instant later, dark spears shot through the box.

"Oww, son of a bitch! Owwowwoww!" It was only then that he noticed his giant burst o' wind hadn't destroyed Aizen yet. He honestly expected that would be what made Kurohitsugi so much easier to cast. "I think calling it the wrong name made it a bit weaker, Aizen dearest. Speaking of which, I think it's time to stop playing around..." Shoving the length of his Bankai up his right sleeve, Kurokotsu began concentrating his reishi, wind and ice flying around his body as his hair spread out.
Back to top Go down
The Boss

The Boss

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh)   The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Icon_minitime4/6/2011, 4:14 pm

(( ... Smile ... ))

As he flew through the air, Zeno twisted his body trying to gain his orientation.
When he did, he noticed an ice cero and gust flying straight towards him.
It was too late to avoid it and he decided to endure the impact.
The wind and ice collided right where he was flying.
Zeno was a frozen mess as he came down.

He crashed onto the ground, frozen and unconscious.
Chances were that he wasn't going to see the rest of the fight.

Last edited by The Boss on 4/9/2011, 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kusano Gashira

Kusano Gashira

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh)   The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Icon_minitime4/6/2011, 4:30 pm

Drawn by the melody of battle, Kusano finally arrived.
He'd been hearing explosions and people shouting when he was meditating at a lake nearby.

As soon as he saw Aizen, the adrenaline shot throughout his entire body. And a large smile appeared on his face. He decided to join in the fun.
He watched one of the two others fall to the ground and the other one charging up an attack.

Kusano unsheathed his Zanpakutõ and held it horizontally.
"Execute the Divine Punishment... Meibatsu." He smiled.

The black katana transformed into a 9-ringed Chinese broadsword.
Let's see how long I can last...

Kusano unleashed white flames from the nine rings and waited for the right moment to strike, though he kept his distance so he could observe the situation first.
Back to top Go down
Maker (Aizenindisguise)

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh)   The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Icon_minitime4/9/2011, 6:11 pm

((I know you won't see this for a bit Zeno but I added a rule that people can't post with two of their characters one after another. While it would be okay in a regular wako mundo thread its not allowed for mission threads in Wako Mundo. Just thought you should know for later.))

Aizen growled in pain as the giant black coffin appeared around him skewering multiple times. His huge spiritual pressure made it so that the damage wasn't terrible and certainly not enough to stop him, but it still hurt quite a bit. "Well alright that one could have gone better." Aizen said looking at the captain of 12th. "Its always the Captains of the 12th division who are the biggest pain in my ass huh. Well thanks to that lovely display of kido how about I give you a nice show as a reward."

He pulled out his sword as Kurokotsu prepared his next technique. "Shatter Kyōka Suigetsu!" At first it seemed like nothing happened as Aizen simply smiled. Suddenly a large meteorite appeared in the sky flying right towards where Kurokotsu was standing. "Oh by the way, my powers have gotten stronger here. I now can make illusions that can actually damage you." Aizen smiled as the illusion of the meteorite continued it quick descent towards Kurokotsu.

((Due to taking some damage part of Aizen's hold on the site has been lost. As such forum icons will be restored.))
Back to top Go down
Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh)   The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Icon_minitime4/11/2011, 12:49 am

"You think a cute little flaming rock will stop me, Aizen-chan? So sorry, but it won't do a thing. And this right here is why..." Kurokotsu said with a smirk, wiggling the hand holding his Zanpakuto. "Zephyr....BURST!" He called out, being as overly dramatic as he could. Spinning around in a circle, he drew the ribbon of his Bankai from the folds of his robe, revealing that it had suddenly straightened out. Less like a ribbon with the wind spinning around it, it resembled a sword instead. "Oh, little Aizen? A little hint, it's not just Kisuke who learned how to do lolkido."

Knowing that comment would affect Aizen's next move, Kurokotsu swung his Bankai upward, cleaving through the meteor with a great amount of ice and wind. "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone. Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh. Flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance. On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. Upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens. Hado number thirty-three, Sokatsui. Hado number seventy-three, Soren Sokatsui!"
Back to top Go down
Maker (Aizenindisguise)

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh)   The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Icon_minitime4/18/2011, 5:40 am

Aizen frowned slightly as Kuro slashed through the meteor he had manifested. He had been hoping that the captain would just try to avoid it or something. Would have been more entertaining at the very least rather then just seeing it sliced in half. Even a tiny bit of worry on the face of the captain would have been interesting rather then a smirk. Ah well, will just have to try a tiny bit harder this time around I guess.

He rolled his eyes as Kurokotsu started his boast about "lolkidos" as he called them. It had only been because of interference from Ichigo and the sheer amount of damage he had taken that Urahara's hax prison had been possible to use. And this Captain hadn't shown the fighting abilities or kido creation knowledge necessary to worry him.

He smirked slightly though as Kuro started his next kido chant. It was obvious that the captain was trying to trick him by pretending to studder with his incantation. But after the trickery with the alternated Kurohitsugi chant Aizen wasn't going to just zone out when Kurokotsu used what seemed like a weird incantation. Aizen knew his kidos well and just hearing "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone." made it obvious what was coming next.

With a wave of his hand he called up several 10 foot tall walls in front of him as the two kidos flew towards him. With an explosion the walls shattered into pieces of stone and dust. Not taking a second to wait Aizen nonchalantly kicked several pieces of the shattered stone at Kurokotsu. The pieces went rocketing towards the other shinigami at full speed.

((NOW LEAVE ME ALONE))
Back to top Go down
Kusano Gashira

Kusano Gashira

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh)   The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Icon_minitime4/26/2011, 6:48 am

The pieces of rock flew apart as white fireballs collided with them.
Kusano appeared next to Kurokotsu.
"I don't think you'll be able to do this on your own." He said calmly,
not taking his eyes off Aizen.
"Nor will I be able to do this with my Shikai I think." Kusano smirked.
He took the handle of his Chinese Broadsword with two hands, taking a very
strong grip on it. "Bankai... Tenrai Meibatsu!" He shouted as thrusted the Zanpakutõ upward in the air. The blade shattered and white flames burst out of the nine rings that grew larger and larger until they had a diameter of about 25 cm. Then the rings attached themselves to the handle and to each other. The white flames formed a huge blade.

Kusano lowered his arms and swung the blade once vertically.
Three rings flew off of the blade at a very high speed right towards Aizen.
The rings were spinning around very fast while they were engulfed with fire,
making the blades of the rings dangerously sharp blade of white fire.

If he's planning on blocking the rings nonchalantly, he'll be surprised.
Kusano dashed off with flashsteps and leapt until he appeared about 12m above the Hollow King and aimed Tenrai Meibatsu at him.
Even though it all happened in a few seconds, he had to time his moves perfectly.
"Kachuu Hishiro!" He shouted as the three rings he fired before were about to take impact.
Instead of crashing into him, the three rings started circling around Aizen. The other six rings were fired as well and started circling around Aizen too. The Hollow King was surrounded and trapped, the only way out was downward. But then, all rings unleashed each a powerful vortex of white flames at Aizen.
Back to top Go down
Maker (Aizenindisguise)

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh)   The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Icon_minitime4/29/2011, 7:09 pm

"You people need to actually work together if you want to live longer." Aizen said smirking. As Kusano appeared in the air above him he jumped at him, ignoring the the rings flying right at him. As the rings released their huge blasts of fire he manuevered himself so he was only hit by the ring firing downward onto him and not the other fiery vortexes. As he continued his ascent he kicked the ring away from him and with one flash step he appeared in front of Kusano.

With only some minor singing of his skin he summoned his energy and summoned a large energy cannon in his hand preparing to fire it at the 11th Captain. Even if he missed he could quickly spin around and fire it wherever he moved or just attack Kurokotsu again if need be. "Yamamoto already tried to turn me to cinders once before and it didn't work, what makes you think you can do better than him?" he shouted as he fired the beam of energy.
Back to top Go down
Kusano Gashira

Kusano Gashira

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh)   The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Icon_minitime5/2/2011, 2:15 pm

"Engo Enjin Hishiro." Kusano quickly whispered as Aizen jumped upward.
All rings returned to him and started circling around him, forming a barrier of white flames.
It was close, but the barrier appeared just in time to block the energy beam.
Had it been only a tad later, there would've been a hole in his chest.

"Yamamoto was already an old goat back then." Kusano replied.
As soon as the energy beam was blocked, Kusano canceled the barrier.
Since he had the advantage of surprise since the barrier had blocked Aizen's line of sight,
he immediately drove his blade of flames forward at Aizen's face.
Kusano remembered that Aizen only charged up one energy cannon,
and that he would penetrate Aizen's skull faster than that the Hollow King could penetrate his with another energy beam.

He could see his blade almost go through Aizen's skull.
Though Kusano knew he couldn't count on this attack alone.
With extreme focus he already prepared himself for a counter-attack
during his attempt to split Aizen's head in half.
He could see Kurokotsu standing quite far away from them, but if he executed his
attacks correctly, he just might be able to create an opening for the Captain of the 12th Division.

Heh... I love this...
Back to top Go down
Iori

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh)   The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Icon_minitime5/2/2011, 4:10 pm

(I'll be coming in soon enough. Just letting you know.)
Back to top Go down
Maker (Aizenindisguise)

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh)   The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Icon_minitime5/13/2011, 4:29 pm

Aizen's eyebrows went up in slight surprise at the impressive fire barrier that appeared in front of him. The fact that it blocked his cannon blast showed it was made of stronger stuff then he had originally expected. However he was not surprised when Kusano lunged at him through the barrier trying to impale his head upon the sword. It was a classic trick, Aizen had seen it done many times in the past and had even done it himself once or twice. Luckily a single finger was all that was needed to stop the blade.

Or so he thought as the blade kept coming impaling his finger and, now at a much slower speed, was still making its way towards his face. A second finger truly stopped the onslaught though. "I'll give you credit for that one Mr. Captain, but comparing yourself to Yamamoto is still just ridiculous. He jumped back a few paces preparing himself for more onslaughts as he made his energy cannon disappear to be replaced with

...a wooden staff. "I think you might recognize this one. Lets see if you REALLY think that you can even remotely compare to the most powerful shinigami of all time, or perhaps I should just start calling myself a god, wielding the most powerful zanpakuto of all time. It should be fun."

Whether it was some strange tribute to Yamamoto, one of the few people Aizen had respected, or just his way of having fun with his attempt to destroy Kusano, it was obvious that the battle was about to step up to the next level. "REDUCE ALL CREATION TO ASH!"
Back to top Go down
Kusano Gashira

Kusano Gashira

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh)   The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Icon_minitime5/14/2011, 3:09 pm

"Oh this is bullshit..." Kusano cursed as he jumped back, creating a lot of distance in between them. He knew it was an illusion, but in Wako Mundo... Aizen's illusions seemed to really be able to deal damage. Readying himself as much as he could for the death-flame-hax that were to come, he took a defensive pose, hoping Kurokotsu would come to assist him in this madness. Because, no matter what he would throw at Aizen next... It wasn't going to be enough to stop the power of Ryuujin-Jakka.
Back to top Go down
Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh)   The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Icon_minitime5/15/2011, 2:39 am

"If you'll use Ryujin Jakka, I might as well emulate the other great elemental." With a giggle, Kurokotsu put both hands on his ribbon. "Reign over the frosted heavens, Hyorinmaru!" He called out, twisting the frozen wind of his Bankai around himself, transforming it into a long, serpentine figure. Although it was only a Shikai emulation, the Captain was relatively certain it would at least buy him enough time to prepare for something greater.

Having thrown that dragon at Aizen, Kurokotsu twisted his Zanpakuto around his right fist, tying it on much like one would a set of rags. "This hand of mine is burning red..." He began with a devilish grin, letting the rainbow coloring flash across his fist for dramatic effect. "Its loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Here I go, Erupting Rainbow Finger!...FROM THE LEFT HAND!!!" Kurokotsu growled out, running at Aizen with his rainbow-enflamed hand held straight out, ready to break through near anything launched at him.
Back to top Go down
Kusano Gashira

Kusano Gashira

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh)   The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Icon_minitime5/15/2011, 2:57 pm

Kusano didn't waste any time.
This was their chance.
He dashed toward Aizen as he swung his blade and launched all nine rings with a lot of force.
The blades of flames of the rings became extremely sharp as they spun around at a ridiculously high speed. He then jumped up high and swung his blade of white flames upward, as he did all rings flew back into place on his hilt. The rings were still spinning around and as he slashed downward aiming for Aizen's head more fire was released from the rings. The onslaught would be enough to cut through Aizen and set his whole body on fire at the same time.
Kusano yelled as he put as much energy in this attack as he could.

With a nearly-purple face Kusano was able to shout another technique as he closed in on Aizen's head with his sword.
"HISHIRO KIYOME!!"
White flames erupted from the ground within a radius of 800 m surrounding Kusano and Aizen.
The temperature within this field of flames was rapidly rising to 55C°, an unbearable heat wave rose from the white flames as they were hungry to set on fire and burn anything they touched.
Back to top Go down
Maker (Aizenindisguise)

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh)   The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Icon_minitime5/17/2011, 6:20 pm

"This one should be interesting." Aizen commented as the ice dragon came flying at him. Noticing that the two shinigami were still charging at him he made the fire around him grow in size surrounding him with a large fireball. The moment ice draong entered the fiery area around him it started to melt slightly though it continued its charge unabashed. Aizen looked up in a bit of surprise from the new creation he was in the middle of making as it lunged at him biting his arm. He smacked it away then cursed as his creation disintegrated from his lack of attention.

With practiced motion he suddenly inhaled before firing a large laser out of his mouth knocking the rings aside before they could damage him. He watched as they flew back to their master quickly, no doubt preparing another attack.

Aizen then turned his attention to Kurokotsu's next attack. While the huge flame sphere around him would no doubt scald the other shinigami, he doubted it would stop him. The guy was as mad as a hatter and would probably ignore it anyway. As Kurokotsu lunged at him with his attack Aizen caught it in one hand, only flinching slightly at the sound of his arm breaking and ending up at a weird angle. As he looked up and saw Kusano about to prepare another attack he grabbed Kurokotsu's arm with his other arm yanking him forward a bit and trying to stab him with Ryuujin-Jakka while increasing the intensity of the flames around him. Even if Kurokotsu dodged the sword thrust he wouldn't be able to flee from the flames about to engulf them.

Of course this also meant that Aizen would take damage from the added flames of Kusano, but he wasn't that worried. He had been slammed by worse fire attacks in the past and could get through this one. As Kusano thrust downwards he increased the flames directly around his head eating up all the oxygen nearby so that Kusano's flames wouldn't be able to set fire to his wonderful mullet. At the same time he moved his head to the side so that Kusano's sword only punctured part of his shoulder and not his skull.

And then Hishiro Kiyome erupted. Instantly the area around the three of them was filled with even more flames. Aizen raised an eyebrow when some of his clothes started to disintegrate and he could feel burns appearing on the places not protected by his own fire. Guess they are figuring out how to use this world properly.

Deciding that he didn't feel like having his skin take any more damage he let go of Kurokotsus' arm and knocked Kusano's sword out of his shoulder. With that he quickly used several flash steps to make his way out of the fire field, impressed at how large of an area Kusano's attack reached. It still wasn't Yamamoto level of course, but impressive none the less.

Appearing about a kilometer away singed with parts of his clothes still burning, Aizen cracked his knuckles a few times. "Seems like you are getting used to this place. Guess I have to get serious." He hoped that he was only adressing Kusano and that the mad Captain had turned into charcoal when surrounded by the flames of both of the powerful fire zans. Even ice wouldn't be able to survive that for very long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh)   The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wrath of the Hollow King (Aizen, duh)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next