Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Los Leones [DONE] Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Los Leones [DONE] Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Los Leones [DONE] Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Los Leones [DONE] Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Los Leones [DONE] Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Los Leones [DONE] Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Los Leones [DONE] Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Los Leones [DONE] Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Los Leones [DONE] Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Los Leones [DONE] Vote_lcapLos Leones [DONE] Voting_barLos Leones [DONE] Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Los Leones [DONE] Vote_lcapLos Leones [DONE] Voting_barLos Leones [DONE] Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Los Leones [DONE]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuerza Sombras

Fuerza Sombras

Los Leones [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Los Leones [DONE]   Los Leones [DONE] Icon_minitime3/17/2011, 5:13 pm

Name: Los Leones

Release Phrase: “Roar…”

Represent: Lion

Family: Shadow/Shapeshift

Sealed Description: Two wakizashi with blue bandages around the handles and with blue shafts. The blades are white and don’t reflect light. At the end of each handle there is a very long silver chain attached to its shaft. Fuerza can use the shaft as an additional hilt and swing around the wakizashis. The shafts can also be attached to each other to increase the blades’ reach.

Released Description: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/f/img11.png/
Fuerza releases his Ressurreción by grinding both blades against each other. After the screeching sound of the grinding blades both of them explode as there is be a burst of light blue/black energy, Fuerza transforms during the burst.

Resurrection Ability/Ultimate Attack: Los Leones Reinante.
Passive Ability: Although he doesn't look very intimidating, Fuerza becomes a lot more powerful. His strength and speed are increased tremendously. His dual blades are now a long and sharp tooth-shaped blade with a chain attached to the handle. At the end of the chain there is a ring with 20 lions teeth on it. There are also two chains attached to his belt, with each 10 teeth on them. Fuerza can make the teeth from the ring/chains turn it into huge swords, only without another chain + ring o' teeth attached to them. ( 5 teeth are needed in order to make such a sword )
When the teeth shift shape, they dissolve into shadows and then materialize into weapons when Fuerza wants them to. Fuerza can control the shadows freely.
But when the shadows materialize into a weapon, it's simple gravity.
The shadows themselves don't do any damage. ( Though they might seriously obstruct the view )

Techniques:
- Gran Léon Paliza: Fuerza makes 20 teeth dissolve into shadows and then creates a large black lion out of them. The lion is about as tall as a large bear. Fuerza can control the lion for about two posts maximum or until it is killed. When it is killed or after two posts, the lion splits into 2 normal sized black lions, that are a bit weaker but also a bit faster. The lions each last 1 post. After 1 post both lions split in half into 4 wolf sized lions, that are again a bit weaker but very fast. Those four lions each last for 1 post.
Duration: max. 4 posts
Cooldown: 5 turns

- El Léon Oscuro: All teeth and the main sword dissolve into shadows and enter Fuerza's body through his skin. Fuerza’s skin becomes black and his hair becomes white. His pupils disappear and he grows a black lion tail, his hands become black claws and his legs turn into bestial lion legs. He becomes a shapeshifting, anthropomorfic lion. His speed, agility and strength are increased and he can also dissolve into shadows. When he materializes, he materializes his whole body, he cannot just circle around an opponent as an untouchable cloud of shadows and just materialize a claw when he sees an opening.
Duration: 5 turns
Cooldown: 7 turns

- Rugido Oscuro: 20 teeth + Fuerza's main sword dissolve into shadows and start circling around Fuerza's arm. He then forms a claw with his and and aims at his opponent. He then unleashes a bolt of shadows, comparable to firing Bala. When Fuerza closes his hand into a fist, the bolt becomes a large lion's head. The lion then roars and its gigantic fangs of shadows swallow the opponent and then explode because of the impact.
The opponent must get out of the way before the fangs appear in order to dodge it.
Cooldown: 4 turns

Last edited by Fuerza Sombras on 4/2/2011, 9:22 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fuerza Sombras

Fuerza Sombras

Los Leones [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Los Leones [DONE]   Los Leones [DONE] Icon_minitime3/31/2011, 5:03 pm

EDITED
Back to top Go down
Mistress of the House

Mistress of the House

Los Leones [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Los Leones [DONE]   Los Leones [DONE] Icon_minitime3/31/2011, 6:42 pm

Everything looks good, except Colmillo De Las Sombras. I'd like to see the damage on that one toned down a bit. And maybe a few less wolves on Sombra De Los Lobos Cinquenta. Other than that, looks good.
Back to top Go down
Fuerza Sombras

Fuerza Sombras

Los Leones [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Los Leones [DONE]   Los Leones [DONE] Icon_minitime4/2/2011, 1:02 pm

I've made a few adjustments.
Eveything's still the same except for the names and looks.
Instead of fifty wolves, it's now forty lions. Smile
But don't worry, the lions are as strong as the wolves would've been.
And instead of Fuerza becoming a werewolf he becomes a... Werelion...
Yes, it exists.

The only technique I've changed almost completely is Colmillo De Las Sombras.
( Now Rugido Oscura )
It's about as strong as a Getsuga Tenshou, and it's easier to dodge than a Getsuga Tenshou.
But it can only be dodged, not blocked. That's why the cooldown is still 5 turns.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

Los Leones [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Los Leones [DONE]   Los Leones [DONE] Icon_minitime4/2/2011, 7:20 pm

Alright, there are few issues that I would like you to address.

First, for Fuerza's resurrection ability, how long does it take to change the teeth into swords? Can he revert the swords back into teeth? After any of your other techniques, do the teeth re-spawn when the technique ends? If so, how long does it take for the teeth to re-spawn and do the number of teeth that get regenerated equal the number of teeth Fuerza had before using the technique?

I feel that the teeth should regenerate for techniques other than the resurrection ability, but all of them don't fully regenerate until the cooldown has ended. And the number of teeth that reappear equals the number of teeth before using the technique. That way Fuerza can't have an unlimited supply of swords at his disposal and makes it so that he can't just keep making swords whenever he wants while still being able to use all of his techniques.

Second off, for your first technique, I feel that it is overpowered. I mean yeah there were 50 wolves before and that these lions aren't as strong, but that doesn't make it balanced. This is because while the opponent is dealing with the lions, Fuerza is free to attack the opponent and since the opponent is preoccupied with dealing with the lions, it basically gives Fuerza a free hit. And a single free hit can mean death. I mean, Fuerza could just go behind his opponent while they are dealing with the lions and stab them through the heart, killing them instantly. If they block his attack, they get torn to shreds by the lions. If they run, the lions just follow them as more lions appear. In short, this technique is still too overpowered.

Also, you state that he uses all of the teeth in this technique. Well, do you mean that he needs all 50 teeth for this technique? Can he use this technique if he only has 1 tooth left? If so, would the technique still be as powerful if he used all 50 of his teeth for it?

If you want to keep it, then I suggest making it so that Fuerza can't attack while the lions are attacking. Also, each lion needs to disappear after a certain amount of time has passed when they materialize. They all can't be on the battlefield at once. And the number of lions should be decreased, in my opinion. I would say 30 would still be a bit much. 25 would be alright, I think. There should also be a certain number of lions that spawn at one time. Like 3 per post or something similar. Personally, I suggest coming up with a new technique.

Third, for your second technique, how long can Fuerza stay as a shadow? Is he invincible when in this shadow state? If he can become a shadow at anytime during this technique, then that means that Fuerza could just dodge everything, assuming that he is invincible in that form, which would make him overpowered. I suggest that he could turn into shadows twice in that form and each time he does, it only last for one post. After that, he should a certain number of posts before he can do it again. If you do that, then I guess he can be invincible while in that shadow state.

Finally, your last technique is also overpowered. Unblockable attacks are not allowed on this forum. Also, you don't state how fast the "bolt of shadows" travel. For all we know, they could move as fast as lightning bolts, which would be virtually unavoidable. And do not use canon Bleach characters/attacks as way to describe how powerful the attack is. This is because, everyone in Bleach is too overpowered for this site. And from what you say, your third technique is as strong as a Getsuga Tenshou. Well, for one thing, you don't say WHICH Getsuga Tenshou it is as strong as. Is it as strong as Shikai Ichigo's Getsuga? Bankai Ichigo's? Hollow Ichigo's? Hollow mask/Vizard Ichigo's? Regardless, it would still be too overpowered for this site.

Additionally, you don't state what happens after the opponent gets eaten by the lion head. Does it explode after eating them? Does it just vanish? You need to state what happens during that part of the attack. I suggest coming up with another new technique for this as well.
Back to top Go down
Fuerza Sombras

Fuerza Sombras

Los Leones [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Los Leones [DONE]   Los Leones [DONE] Icon_minitime4/2/2011, 8:54 pm

Ok so, Fuerza makes swords from the teeth.
The only way he can do so by turning them into shadows first and then turning them into swords. ( imagine the shadows as black fog )
But he can also just use the fog as a weapon. To distract the opponent and to be able to materialize whenever he needs to. He can of course turn the swords back into shadows and then teeth again. The reason Fuerza has those teeth and not just the shadows following him around is because he can keep track of his shadow supplies with the teeth. So he knows how much shadows he can still use after he uses a technique.
After a technique the shadows return to their original form, the teeth. The teeth can be used for shadows and swords again 2 posts after the technique was used.
His main sword is always available unless it's involved in a technique.

I hope that's clarified. ^^

The rest has been discussed in the shoutbox, right?

Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

Los Leones [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Los Leones [DONE]   Los Leones [DONE] Icon_minitime4/2/2011, 9:31 pm

Well, everything has been explained. If anyone else sees anything wrong, feel free to speak. As for now...

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Los Leones [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Los Leones [DONE]   Los Leones [DONE] Icon_minitime4/29/2011, 8:49 pm

Question about the whole disappearing into shadows thing.

Can he do this in any shadow? Or is it just the shadow fog he controls? And can he just hide in it or can he also move around in it to travel from one place to another?

And as a secondary question to that, could he thus just control his shadow fog to keep moving in front of him so that he could cover distances that way?

And one last question, what happens if a large amount of light is in the area, does it affect the shadow fog?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
Fuerza Sombras

Fuerza Sombras

Los Leones [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Los Leones [DONE]   Los Leones [DONE] Icon_minitime5/2/2011, 1:38 pm

I think you got the wrong idea about the dissolving into shadows thing.
First of all, he uses all the teeth he has to become the lion. So there won't be shadow fog left for him to control. And with the dissolving into shadows I mean that he becomes a fog of shadows for only a few seconds in which he can travel distances much faster without having to deal with any obstacles. He can also use this to dodge an incoming attack.
Of course Kuketsu and I have talked about putting a limit to this power and agreed on
being able to dissolve into shadows twice in 3 of the 5 turns of the duration of the technique.

And no, light doesn't effect the shadows. But obviously, the more the area is lit, the easier it is to keep track of the shadows. While the darker the area is, the harder it is to see the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Los Leones [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Los Leones [DONE]   Los Leones [DONE] Icon_minitime5/2/2011, 11:19 pm

OHHHHHHHHH

Now I understand what you mean. Thought it was similar to a previous member's abilities where he would actually merge with a shadow and travel along it.

In that case I have no issue with this.

APPROVED

by me as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com
Sponsored content

Los Leones [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Los Leones [DONE]   Los Leones [DONE] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Los Leones [DONE]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum