Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
9th Grounds Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
9th Grounds Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
9th Grounds Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
9th Grounds Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
9th Grounds Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
9th Grounds Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
9th Grounds Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
9th Grounds Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
9th Grounds Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
9th Grounds Vote_lcap9th Grounds Voting_bar9th Grounds Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

9th Grounds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurayami

Kurayami

9th Grounds Empty
PostSubject: 9th Grounds   9th Grounds Icon_minitime2/8/2011, 2:38 pm

Two years after the White Rebellion end the atmosphere in soul society still was of tension, as even been able to defend and counter attack the hollow army pushing them back, the trust of many had been and was still broken.

The number of occurrences of hollow appearances didn't grow after the war but was still large. It made the whole work, been it exterminating them or replacing the memory of the humans around, become something exhausting because of the lack of qualified people due the number of casualties in the war.
Because of that Fukki was inspecting the training of some new comers as they showed their abilities, it worried him if soul society would be able to stand another attack of that magnitude again.

Gale, who used to be of the same party as Fukki during missions and one of the two 7th seated officers of the division, was with him and noticed his sighing as they watched the train in the division square. "Nothing to surprise again i guess" he said looking how bored Fukki seemed "Its not that, and i wasn't expecting to find anything either, i mean just look at them" a silence took place between them for some seconds "...you're right, it's awful" "I can't even say if we'll be lucky or not if they ask to be transferred after some weeks, we have enough trouble here already" like you weren't considered troublesome some years ago, wait you still are Shakaoi, his zanpakuto spirit said mentally to him.
Trying to ignore his zanpakuto comment, Fukki slowly started to walk toward the square walking past the recruits, followed by the officer.

Last edited by Kurayami on 2/8/2011, 10:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kurayami

Kurayami

9th Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9th Grounds   9th Grounds Icon_minitime2/8/2011, 9:28 pm

It's a disaster... he thought looking around while reaching the center of the square, before releasing a burst of his reiatsu and unsheathing his zanpakuto calling the attention of all to him. "I'm tired, you all are tired, but lets make something different a group up to ten or more can fight me and Gale to show their strength" "but... whatever, anyway can't argue with you" Gale said sighing before reaching for his zanpakuto and unsheathing it too "True" thats more like it, come on release me now

They stood there for some long seconds waiting "Well forget, maybe other day then..." what! but before he could sheath his zanpakuto, suddenly someone shot a Byakurai at them, making them avoid jumping away to different sides. While Fukki was still landing two other shinigami, doing the same as the first one, tried to hit him from different sides using kidou. As the smoke was going down Fukki suddenly landed "stick to basics, even things like #1 Sho have their good uses" he said before using his Hoho, fastly approaching one of the shinigami who shot the kidou and hitting him in the stomach using his zanpakuto hilt.
Lemme fight, release me, come on whats the point of doing this stupidity his zanpakuto kept disturbing him "Shut up, i can't even focus right" He said distracted, before feeling that someone was able to approach him from behind, he knew that depending of the attack there wouldn't be enough time to avoid it completely.
Back to top Go down
Kurayami

Kurayami

9th Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9th Grounds   9th Grounds Icon_minitime2/11/2011, 3:59 pm

Fukki crouched to avoid the attack and hit the person with a sweep kick. 'It was me...but ok' said Gale lying on the floor. HahaHaha Tha-that was really awesome you know... Shakaoi said, while Fukki gave his hand to Gale helping him to get up and tracked with his eyes counting how many seemed that still would like to fight or try to attack them, while they stood at the center of an empty growing circle created in that crowded square.
"Fine then" Fukki said to his self sighing, after feeling that there was no other to calm his Zan down and told Gale to wait with a sign of his hand and receiving back a nod as answer.
"Deep and fast, hit Shakaoi" Fukki said making his zanpakuto transform and dissolve into water splashing in the floor, before going back to his hand solidifying and becoming a long blue scythe with its hilt covered in water.

While still spinning the scythe with his right hand, four shinigami jumped forward, each of them finishing their chants and shooting a Byakurai at him. Fukki dashed forward it, making the explosion cover the place with smoke as he protected his self using his shield, before hitting and making the four guys go unconscious.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

9th Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9th Grounds   9th Grounds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

9th Grounds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Maelstrom :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Barracks-
Jump to: