Bleach: Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Maelstrom

An Alternate Universe Bleach RP. Chaos has finally been unleashed upon the world as the races, ancient and new, all vie for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
╙Webmaster╜

╔Co-Admin╗

╠Mod Squad╣

Affiliates
Bleach Platinum Hearts

Latest topics
» ALL MEMBERS- PLEASE READ
Attempting [still editing] Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:23 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing again again
Attempting [still editing] Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:05 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Again
Attempting [still editing] Icon_minitime12/3/2013, 6:04 am by Zafaron Uriuc

» Naruto Rev
Attempting [still editing] Icon_minitime8/15/2011, 11:33 pm by Tartarax

» DGM IOH
Attempting [still editing] Icon_minitime8/2/2011, 2:57 am by Guest

» Dante Follia
Attempting [still editing] Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 4:31 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Sengoku Conquest
Attempting [still editing] Icon_minitime7/30/2011, 5:59 am by Guest

» Louis Vuitton
Attempting [still editing] Icon_minitime7/28/2011, 8:48 pm by Mistress of the House

» Dante Follia [WiP]
Attempting [still editing] Icon_minitime7/26/2011, 3:37 am by Dante

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Attempting [still editing] Vote_lcapAttempting [still editing] Voting_barAttempting [still editing] Vote_rcap 
The Boss
Attempting [still editing] Vote_lcapAttempting [still editing] Voting_barAttempting [still editing] Vote_rcap 
Mistress of the House
Mitsuhiro Tokiyama
Iori
Fuuga Natsu
Emo AFKer
Fuerza Sombras
Kurayami
Runic

Free Top Site

Attempting [still editing]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurayami

Kurayami

Attempting [still editing] Empty
PostSubject: Attempting [still editing]   Attempting [still editing] Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 5:41 pm

================================

"You’re going where at this time? you know that today is tuesday don’t you?" The sleepy and kinda upset redhead woman talked as Gabriel walked around the house making noise while looking for his keys "no where, just gonna hang out a little and i know its tuesday, but i’m also on vacation... found it, tell dad I'll eat out again" he said as he just found the keys under some pillows and walked his way out, giving a fast hug to his mother before finally going out.

As he was reaching to his friend house a heavy rain started to take place, unfortunately specially that day someone else had decided to join them so there wasn't a place in the garage for him. It was already full having Cass car, who rarely appeared there and Adam and Brian bikes, there was space available for another car but it was Brian’s father spot, making him stop outside and run in the rain walking in through the half open garage.

"Hey guys" he said soaked as he closed the door behind him, no one really paying too much attention to him. "FUCK, dude you drew my attention and killed me" "No you’re just noob, anyway hi G"
"yeah accept and just live with that, i can live knowing you’re a noo...FUCK"
Brian, his young brother Daniel, Jess their neighbor and Victoria who probably had come with Cass were playing Halo Reach, Adam was sat on the floor using his notebook and Cass was standing at the kitchen door. "Thats my place" she pointed to the sofa holding a large knife in her hand "and hi, anyway its almost ready guys she said walking back to the kitchen while Gabriel sat on the floor right beside Adam who laught at it.
"Thats why i’m here, and don’t you dare to dry off using my clothes" he said looking to him as expecting some movement "like i was gonna do that..." "You probably was" "Indeed"
"ok, thanks for the help guys..."
gabriel said taking his sneakers and putting it aside the sofa together with other shoes.
"also that’s why we didn’t manage to ask pizza and agreed to let she make them using her skills instead"
"At least they are smelling pretty good"
"And i won again, this game sure is fun"
"Fuck this, i hate beginner's luck you can take my place"
brian yelled throwing the controller at Gabriel’s lap and going to the kitchen as Victoria just won another round at first place.
" Forget my brother he's a bad loser..."
" It's probably a family thing, just like you whenever playing Tekken or Madden or CoD or Soul Calibur..."
" Yeah or PES or Rock Band or Tony Hawk or Motor Storm or..."
" Lets play NBA Ballers after this match or maybe NHL then and i'll show you guys who suck"
" No, we already know and those two suck"
" No, you guys suck"
" Sigh, its gonna be a long night... "
gabriel said as the game just loaded the map.
"you all suck cause you lost to her Cass said crossing the room bringing slices of pizzas on a plate with her right hand what filled the room with a delicious aroma making everybody there follow it with their eyes while she sat on the sofa next to Adam and Gabriel who were on the floor leaning their backs on it.
lets play something else, oh sorry someone want?

Back to top Go down

Attempting [still editing]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Maelstrom :: Creation Center :: Roleplay Samples (New) :: Old Tier Roleplay Samples-
Jump to: